Upvote Upvoted 5 Downvote Downvoted
NOS Hostage
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

http://nos.nl/video/2016196-beelden-gijzeling-nos-studio.html

The whole event is really weird to look at, and for people who don't speak Dutch, just watch the beginning, and then go to 4:00 for the arrest

The NOS (Nederlandse Omroep Stichting) Which means Dutch Broadcasting foundation, Had a weird incident today.
And a man with a (fake) gun took the doorman of the News department as hostage and tried to force him to get him live on national Dutch television and claimed he had information which "questioned today's society", what happened instead is that the camera man turned the cameras and microphones on and waited untill the police arrived and arrest him.

He also carried a note which claimed he had 8 bombs spread throughout the country which contained heavy radioactive material

He said he was part of a large hacking society however nobody in the hacking society ever heard of the guy
A lot of people think it's a hoax/prank

Is this really what pranks have become nowadays?
I mean I kinda felt this was similar to Swatting but then with much larger audience

http://nos.nl/video/2016196-beelden-gijzeling-nos-studio.html

The whole event is really weird to look at, and for people who don't speak Dutch, just watch the beginning, and then go to 4:00 for the arrest

The NOS (Nederlandse Omroep Stichting) Which means Dutch Broadcasting foundation, Had a weird incident today.
And a man with a (fake) gun took the doorman of the News department as hostage and tried to force him to get him live on national Dutch television and claimed he had information which "questioned today's society", what happened instead is that the camera man turned the cameras and microphones on and waited untill the police arrived and arrest him.

He also carried a note which claimed he had 8 bombs spread throughout the country which contained heavy radioactive material

He said he was part of a large hacking society however nobody in the hacking society ever heard of the guy
A lot of people think it's a hoax/prank

Is this really what pranks have become nowadays?
I mean I kinda felt this was similar to Swatting but then with much larger audience
6 Frags +

"CHILL BRO, ITS A PRANK, ITS JUST A PRANK"

"CHILL BRO, ITS A PRANK, ITS JUST A PRANK"
4 Frags +

today, on How to Kill Your Future

today, on How to Kill Your Future
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.