Upvote Upvoted 14 Downvote Downvoted
Team Fortress 2 Update Released Jan 30 2015
posted in News
7 Frags +

Client crash? That's all? Did they fixed the props dissapearing?

Client crash? That's all? Did they fixed the props dissapearing?
2 Frags +
HerganClient crash? That's all? Did they fixed the props dissapearing?

they'd better.
i'll guess i'll give it a try right now. will go with viewmodel_fov -360 and r_drawviewmodel 0

edit: NOPE; still disappears. sorry peeps

[quote=Hergan]Client crash? That's all? Did they fixed the props dissapearing?[/quote]

they'd better.
i'll guess i'll give it a try right now. will go with viewmodel_fov -360 and r_drawviewmodel 0

edit: [b]NOPE[/b]; still disappears. sorry peeps
6 Frags +

1 Frags +

e-mail eric smith reporting the bug, not the tf2team. He often responds if the situation is severe.

e-mail eric smith reporting the bug, not the tf2team. He often responds if the situation is severe.
20 Frags +

i just realized
wickedplayer494 is out of a job on tftv

i just realized
[url=http://teamfortress.tv/user/wickedplayer494]wickedplayer494[/url] is out of a job on tftv
4 Frags +
JackyLegsi just realized
wickedplayer494 is out of a job on tftv

RIP, he will be missed

[quote=JackyLegs]i just realized
[url=http://teamfortress.tv/user/wickedplayer494]wickedplayer494[/url] is out of a job on tftv[/quote]
RIP, he will be missed
2 Frags +

Often the update post on teamfortress.com takes much longer to appear than the email on the HLDS mailing list.

Often the update post on teamfortress.com takes much longer to appear than the email on the HLDS mailing list.
10 Frags +

a tf2 master doesnt need to see the map or people only shadows across the floor

a tf2 master doesnt need to see the map or people only shadows across the floor
-2 Frags +
rickytiffa tf2 master doesnt need to see the map or people only shadows across the floor

But what if they have shadows disabled? :S

[quote=rickytiff]a tf2 master doesnt need to see the map or people only shadows across the floor[/quote]
But what if they have shadows disabled? :S
6 Frags +
noperickytiffa tf2 master doesnt need to see the map or people only shadows across the floorBut what if they have shadows disabled? :S

Then they are not a true TF2 master.

[quote=nope][quote=rickytiff]a tf2 master doesnt need to see the map or people only shadows across the floor[/quote]
But what if they have shadows disabled? :S[/quote]
Then they are not a true TF2 master.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.