Upvote Upvoted 66 Downvote Downvoted
squid
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

just here to tell you guys what a nice guy squid is. i added him months back to get something signed for my friends' birthdays and we finally got to talk to each other earlier this week. he personally used his name tag to rename one of the scatterguns to "happy birthday friend" and crafted a hat from his own pocket when returning the trade offer. mad props, squid. thank you.

just here to tell you guys what a nice guy squid is. i added him months back to get something signed for my friends' birthdays and we finally got to talk to each other earlier this week. he personally used his name tag to rename one of the scatterguns to "happy birthday friend" and crafted a hat from his own pocket when returning the trade offer. mad props, squid. thank you.
19 Frags +

what a nice guy cx

what a nice guy cx
19 Frags +

what a swell dude

what a swell dude
56 Frags +

http://puu.sh/fgI3P.jpg

[img]http://puu.sh/fgI3P.jpg[/img]
-19 Frags +

now kiss

now kiss
-11 Frags +

Wait, signing works again? Did they fix the [unknown] thing?
Edit: "months back" okay nvm

Wait, signing works again? Did they fix the [unknown] thing?
12 Frags +
cinderWait, signing works again? Did they fix the [unknown] thing?

it's not fixed, i just got the items yesterday, but it doesn't matter if others can't see it, to me it's the thought that counts and knowing that one of your favourite players took the time to gift it to you.

[quote=cinder]Wait, signing works again? Did they fix the [unknown] thing?
Edit: "months back" okay nvm[/quote]

it's not fixed, i just got the items yesterday, but it doesn't matter if others can't see it, to me it's the thought that counts and knowing that one of your favourite players took the time to gift it to you.
9 Frags +

feels good man

feels good man
6 Frags +

What a friendly gamer c:

What a friendly gamer c:
2 Frags +

a real stand up guy

you know what though, most players are

a real stand up guy

you know what though, most players are
-7 Frags +
lollicinderWait, signing works again? Did they fix the [unknown] thing?

You can also see the names in the steam backpack, and it sometimes shows up in game

[quote=lolli][quote=cinder]Wait, signing works again? Did they fix the [unknown] thing?
Edit: "months back" okay nvm[/quote]

it's not fixed, i just got the items yesterday, but it doesn't matter if others can't see it, to me it's the thought that counts and knowing that one of your favourite players took the time to gift it to you.[/quote]

You can also see the names in the steam backpack, and it sometimes shows up in game
25 Frags +

hes canadian are u surprised

hes canadian are u surprised
15 Frags +

a similar thing happened to me too. a few years ago i asked my favorite player to sign my stuff but he didnt have tf2 installed at the time but at the end of the day he installed for the sake of signing one guys weapon. on top of that he gave an exquisite rack with his name crafted too bc he didnt want it (lol)

ryanr if ur reading this thx for everything man. i really appreciate it.

a similar thing happened to me too. a few years ago i asked my favorite player to sign my stuff but he didnt have tf2 installed at the time but at the end of the day he installed for the sake of signing one guys weapon. on top of that he gave an exquisite rack with his name crafted too bc he didnt want it (lol)

ryanr if ur reading this thx for everything man. i really appreciate it.
19 Frags +

http://i.imgur.com/mkOd5w0.jpg

i love u squid

[img]http://i.imgur.com/mkOd5w0.jpg[/img]

i love u squid
-6 Frags +
sevennnhes canadian are u surprised

I swear, they're planning on taking over the world. They're just too kind...

[quote=sevennn]hes canadian are u surprised[/quote]
I swear, they're planning on taking over the world. They're just [i]too[/i] kind...
5 Frags +

I don't know squid personally but he sounds very handsome and sweet. He sounds like the kind of person who I would give up my heterosexuality for.

I don't know squid personally but he sounds very handsome and sweet. He sounds like the kind of person who I would give up my heterosexuality for.
-12 Frags +
SheepylolI don't know squid personally but he sounds very handsome and sweet. He sounds like the kind of person who I would give up my heterosexuality for.

someone bad this guy

[quote=Sheepylol]I don't know squid personally but he sounds very handsome and sweet. He sounds like the kind of person who I would give up my heterosexuality for.[/quote]

someone bad this guy
0 Frags +
BucakeSheepylolI don't know squid personally but he sounds very handsome and sweet. He sounds like the kind of person who I would give up my heterosexuality for.
someone bad this guy

what?

[quote=Bucake][quote=Sheepylol]I don't know squid personally but he sounds very handsome and sweet. He sounds like the kind of person who I would give up my heterosexuality for.[/quote]

someone bad this guy[/quote]

what?
16 Frags +

I'm glad he bent over backwards to help you out

I'm glad he [url=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvzfRFCIMAA0TJ8.jpg:large]bent over backwards[/url] to help you out
10 Frags +

squid has the best stream

squid has the best stream
10 Frags +

i miss squid's stream,awesome player and a cool streamer

i miss squid's stream,awesome player and a cool streamer
0 Frags +

what a nice cereal box

what a nice cereal box
-11 Frags +

In before Squid gets 200+ friend requests because people on this forum saw how nice Squid is.

In before Squid gets 200+ friend requests because people on this forum saw how nice Squid is.
24 Frags +

glad he has grown up and matured into a nice young man, he was a real fuckass in the pinball wizards days

glad he has grown up and matured into a nice young man, he was a real fuckass in the pinball wizards days
2 Frags +

noob
dis dude sux

noob
dis dude sux
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.