Upvote Upvoted 14 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
Flash/Arrow
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

Any fans of either show here? Maybe we can start something like there was for Korra. Personally, I never read comic books as a kid, but I really enjoy both shows!

Any fans of either show here? Maybe we can start something like there was for Korra. Personally, I never read comic books as a kid, but I really enjoy both shows!
5 Frags +

I really like them both, especially being CW shows. Arrow is really good but seems like it should maybe have shorter seasons. There are some really good story arcs but they tend to be broken up by random filler. It's kind of lost its central mystery of "what happened on the island" too. I still watch it every week though, as it's basically Batman.

Flash on the other hand is just killing it every episode, and the Wells mystery that ties everything together has been extremely well done so far. Arrow took them a while to find their footing and, being the same creative team a couple years later, they really hit the ground running with Flash. Also I love that they're just going for all the crazier stuff from the Flash universe. Grodd's gonna be awesome!

I really like them both, especially being CW shows. Arrow is really good but seems like it should maybe have shorter seasons. There are some really good story arcs but they tend to be broken up by random filler. It's kind of lost its central mystery of "what happened on the island" too. I still watch it every week though, as it's basically Batman.

Flash on the other hand is just killing it every episode, and the Wells mystery that ties everything together has been extremely well done so far. Arrow took them a while to find their footing and, being the same creative team a couple years later, they really hit the ground running with Flash. Also I love that they're just going for all the crazier stuff from the Flash universe. Grodd's gonna be awesome!
0 Frags +

I really like the flashbacks in Arrow, saw the first episode of flash and was less interested SO FAR, please give me some reasons to start watching it :>

I really like the flashbacks in Arrow, saw the first episode of flash and was less interested SO FAR, please give me some reasons to start watching it :>
5 Frags +

The special effects on The Flash have been pretty impressive considering it's on a TV show budget.

Unless you factor in this http://i.imgur.com/rLM2ugJ.jpg

Still, incredible first season thus far.

The special effects on The Flash have been pretty impressive considering it's on a TV show budget.

Unless you factor in this http://i.imgur.com/rLM2ugJ.jpg

Still, incredible first season thus far.
2 Frags +

im the biggest fan for both shows, i started watching from the very beginning

im the biggest fan for both shows, i started watching from the very beginning
1 Frags +
BonafideI really like the flashbacks in Arrow, saw the first episode of flash and was less interested SO FAR, please give me some reasons to start watching it :>

I think the lure of Flash is that it's in the same universe as Arrow, but deals with "superheroes" and not just normal people who learn how to fight. It's also a very fun/entertaining show with some serious moments, whereas Arrow is mostly serious/dramatic with some humor sprinkled in. I like watching both, the pilot is honestly pretty bad relative to the rest of the series. I'd watch a few episodes and form your opinion then.

[quote=Bonafide]I really like the flashbacks in Arrow, saw the first episode of flash and was less interested SO FAR, please give me some reasons to start watching it :>[/quote]

I think the lure of Flash is that it's in the same universe as Arrow, but deals with "superheroes" and not just normal people who learn how to fight. It's also a very fun/entertaining show with some serious moments, whereas Arrow is mostly serious/dramatic with some humor sprinkled in. I like watching both, the pilot is honestly pretty bad relative to the rest of the series. I'd watch a few episodes and form your opinion then.
3 Frags +

i love both shows, but i like flash wayy better as of recent. that uprising episode where oliver comes back and is giving a speech to the people of the city and then ziplines out was cool af

nothin can beat barry's karaoke night like cmon

i love both shows, but i like flash wayy better as of recent. that uprising episode where oliver comes back and is giving a speech to the people of the city and then ziplines out was cool af

nothin can beat barry's karaoke night like cmon
1 Frags +

I loved the first two seasons of Arrow. Season 3 has been pretty meh so far. We'll see what happens when the Atom picks up.

The Flash has been killing it so far. Definitely more interested in it than Arrow at this point.

indecencynothin can beat barry's karaoke night like cmon

That voice though.

I loved the first two seasons of Arrow. Season 3 has been pretty meh so far. We'll see what happens when the Atom picks up.

The Flash has been killing it so far. Definitely more interested in it than Arrow at this point.

[quote=indecency]
nothin can beat barry's karaoke night like cmon[/quote]
That voice though.
0 Frags +
deszaI loved the first two seasons of Arrow. Season 3 has been pretty meh so far. We'll see what happens when the Atom picks up.

indecencynothin can beat barry's karaoke night like cmonThat voice though.

ikr. i think caitlin has the hots for barry now after that + her saying "did you sneak a peek? you deserve it for all the good you do"

[quote=desza]I loved the first two seasons of Arrow. Season 3 has been pretty meh so far. We'll see what happens when the Atom picks up.

[quote=indecency]
nothin can beat barry's karaoke night like cmon[/quote]
That voice though.[/quote] ikr. i think caitlin has the hots for barry now after that + her saying "did you sneak a peek? you deserve it for all the good you do"
1 Frags +

i love arrow and flash

i love arrow and flash
1 Frags +

his voice is like an angel

his voice is like an angel
4 Frags +

Caitlyn in that dress far surpassed Barry's vocals

Caitlyn in that dress far surpassed Barry's vocals
3 Frags +
moofi love arrow and flash

i love having a man crashing in through my window and yelling at me that i have failed this city

man i miss season 1 arrow, motherfucker would really put an arrow in your cornea and end you

[quote=moof]i love arrow and flash[/quote]
i love having a man crashing in through my window and yelling at me that i have failed this city

man i miss season 1 arrow, motherfucker would really put an arrow in your cornea and end you
0 Frags +

I know right, season 1 Arrow was such a badass.

I miss those days ;-;

I know right, season 1 Arrow was such a badass.

I miss those days ;-;
0 Frags +

Felicity Smoak<3

I'm up-to-date on both shows. I feel like Arrow likes to drag out some scenarios but overall they're both good in their own way! Don't worry, when ra's al ghul attacks it's gonna pick up pace!

Felicity Smoak<3

I'm up-to-date on both shows. I feel like Arrow likes to drag out some scenarios but overall they're both good in their own way! Don't worry, when ra's al ghul attacks it's gonna pick up pace!
0 Frags +
cookieFelicity Smoak<3

Felicity annoys the shit out of me. Dunno why.

[quote=cookie]Felicity Smoak<3

I'm up-to-date on both shows. I feel like Arrow likes to drag out some scenarios but overall they're both good in their own way! Don't worry, when ra's al ghul attacks it's gonna pick up pace![/quote]

6 Frags +

Flash is fucking bullshit.

http://i.imgur.com/49RLE14.jpg

Flash is fucking bullshit.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/49RLE14.jpg[/img]
3 Frags +
TwistedFlash is fucking bullshit.
http://i.imgur.com/49RLE14.jpg

Speed Force my friend. Speed force

[quote=Twisted]Flash is fucking bullshit.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/49RLE14.jpg[/img][/quote]

Speed Force my friend. Speed force
-1 Frags +
M00dycookieFelicity Smoak<3

if she becomes a ninja or huntress or something, would you like her more? would you like her smoke bombs? smoak bombs if you will :^)

[quote=M00dy][quote=cookie]Felicity Smoak<3

I'm up-to-date on both shows. I feel like Arrow likes to drag out some scenarios but overall they're both good in their own way! Don't worry, when ra's al ghul attacks it's gonna pick up pace![/quote]

Felicity annoys the shit out of me. Dunno why.[/quote] if she becomes a ninja or huntress or something, would you like her more? would you like her smoke bombs? smoak bombs if you will :^)
2 Frags +

Joe is pretty much the best detective on TV. Also Barry the vibrator lol.

Joe is pretty much the best detective on TV. Also Barry the vibrator lol.
2 Frags +

Not sure if I should put spoilers or not right after the episodes, we'll see.

Show Content
Really glad they're cutting the love triangle/tension or w/e pretty quickly. I understand some people enjoy that stuff and it's CW and that's why it's there, but it's all meh to me.

Cisco, best one liners for any show.
Great episode! Wonder if the "future" Barry plot will be a long one or will be wrapped by this season.
Not sure if I should put spoilers or not right after the episodes, we'll see.

[spoiler]Really glad they're cutting the love triangle/tension or w/e pretty quickly. I understand some people enjoy that stuff and it's CW and that's why it's there, but it's all meh to me.

Cisco, best one liners for any show.
Great episode! Wonder if the "future" Barry plot will be a long one or will be wrapped by this season.
[/spoiler]
2 Frags +

i like arrow but HOW MANY TIMES IN ONE EPISODE ARE THEY GOING TO INTERRUPT THE SCENE WITH A PHONE CALL. 5 TIMES IN ONE EPISODE AND I'M NOT EVEN ALL THE WAY THROUGH. how do u get a job writing for a show like this and the only transition u can think of is a phone call delaying conversations over and over and over and over. this show drags it's conflicts with one on one confrontations into 10 episodes where it could be done in three if everything wasn't so carefully set up where it's one person talking to a strict one other person. COME ON, cliff hangers are not a good strategy u FUCKSaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i like arrow but HOW MANY TIMES IN ONE EPISODE ARE THEY GOING TO INTERRUPT THE SCENE WITH A PHONE CALL. 5 TIMES IN ONE EPISODE AND I'M NOT EVEN ALL THE WAY THROUGH. how do u get a job writing for a show like this and the only transition u can think of is a phone call delaying conversations over and over and over and over. this show drags it's conflicts with one on one confrontations into 10 episodes where it could be done in three if everything wasn't so carefully set up where it's one person talking to a strict one other person. COME ON, cliff hangers are not a good strategy u FUCKSaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
2 Frags +
highfivei like arrow but HOW MANY TIMES IN ONE EPISODE ARE THEY GOING TO INTERRUPT THE SCENE WITH A PHONE CALL. 5 TIMES IN ONE EPISODE AND I'M NOT EVEN ALL THE WAY THROUGH. how do u get a job writing for a show like this and the only transition u can think of is a phone call delaying conversations over and over and over and over. this show drags it's conflicts with one on one confrontations into 10 episodes where it could be done in three if everything wasn't so carefully set up where it's one person talking to a strict one other person. COME ON, cliff hangers are not a good strategy u FUCKSaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Atleast u dont have to cringe when the flash's writers or watever make the mistake of having barry not ACCEPT THE FUCKING CALL
http://m.imgur.com/a/Q82a9

[quote=highfive]i like arrow but HOW MANY TIMES IN ONE EPISODE ARE THEY GOING TO INTERRUPT THE SCENE WITH A PHONE CALL. 5 TIMES IN ONE EPISODE AND I'M NOT EVEN ALL THE WAY THROUGH. how do u get a job writing for a show like this and the only transition u can think of is a phone call delaying conversations over and over and over and over. this show drags it's conflicts with one on one confrontations into 10 episodes where it could be done in three if everything wasn't so carefully set up where it's one person talking to a strict one other person. COME ON, cliff hangers are not a good strategy u FUCKSaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/quote]
Atleast u dont have to cringe when the flash's writers or watever make the mistake of having barry not ACCEPT THE FUCKING CALL
http://m.imgur.com/a/Q82a9
2 Frags +

too bad there's no Flash for a while, at least Arrow's still going though.

Show Content
Kind of shocked at all these "reveals" this episode. This show's usually all about dragging those things out.
Seeing Malcolm, the season 1 antagonist, begging for his life and being bloodied and tortured was pretty surreal and great acting by Barrowman
Don't think Oliver will become "the Demon, but who knows.
too bad there's no Flash for a while, at least Arrow's still going though.

[spoiler]Kind of shocked at all these "reveals" this episode. This show's usually all about dragging those things out.
Seeing Malcolm, the season 1 antagonist, begging for his life and being bloodied and tortured was pretty surreal and great acting by Barrowman
Don't think Oliver will become "the Demon, but who knows. [/spoiler]
1 Frags +

that twist tho

that twist tho
-1 Frags +

if i was in oliver's shoes i would just accept it cuz felicity has been a fucking faggot for last few episodes, same thing with laurel and thea

if i was in oliver's shoes i would just accept it cuz felicity has been a fucking faggot for last few episodes, same thing with laurel and thea
1 Frags +

holy shit ive lost all respect for laurel, i use to like the character but now i do other shit when she starts talking cuz i dont want to hear it

holy shit ive lost all respect for laurel, i use to like the character but now i do other shit when she starts talking cuz i dont want to hear it
1 Frags +
indecencyif i was in oliver's shoes i would just accept it cuz felicity has been a fucking faggot for last few episodes, same thing with laurel and thea

Idk man, she was back to regular Felicity this episode. Humor, awkward, etc. I don't really see why Oliver would accept though, he doesn't really gain anything except a fresh start, plus he'd have to be training "the world's deadliest assassins" who miss every shot and crumple in one blow, unless they're not wearing a mask :(.

[quote=indecency]if i was in oliver's shoes i would just accept it cuz felicity has been a fucking faggot for last few episodes, same thing with laurel and thea[/quote]
Idk man, she was back to regular Felicity this episode. Humor, awkward, etc. I don't really see why Oliver would accept though, he doesn't really gain anything except a fresh start, plus he'd have to be training "the world's deadliest assassins" who miss every shot and crumple in one blow, unless they're not wearing a mask :(.
0 Frags +

He might pretend to accept so that he becomes skillful enough to actually defeat Ra's.

He might pretend to accept so that he becomes skillful enough to actually defeat Ra's.
-1 Frags +
DaStabahindecencyif i was in oliver's shoes i would just accept it cuz felicity has been a fucking faggot for last few episodes, same thing with laurel and theaIdk man, she was back to regular Felicity this episode. Humor, awkward, etc. I don't really see why Oliver would accept though, he doesn't really gain anything except a fresh start, plus he'd have to be training "the world's deadliest assassins" who miss every shot and crumple in one blow, unless they're not wearing a mask :(.

dont forget the cool mask take offs too

[quote=DaStabah][quote=indecency]if i was in oliver's shoes i would just accept it cuz felicity has been a fucking faggot for last few episodes, same thing with laurel and thea[/quote]
Idk man, she was back to regular Felicity this episode. Humor, awkward, etc. I don't really see why Oliver would accept though, he doesn't really gain anything except a fresh start, plus he'd have to be training "the world's deadliest assassins" who miss every shot and crumple in one blow, unless they're not wearing a mask :(.[/quote] dont forget the [url=https://38.media.tumblr.com/14685ea1d8c3d3643390421747bb98d1/tumblr_mezfs4zoCI1ql41ypo1_500.gif]cool mask take offs too[/url]
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.