Upvote Upvoted 102 Downvote Downvoted
1 2 3 4 ⋅⋅ 13
0 Frags +

Yup, it's confirmed.

Who is going? Is this going to be the fourth intercontinental TF2 LAN? Will the Aussies finally win? DISCUSS!

Yup, it's confirmed.

Who is going? Is this going to be the fourth intercontinental TF2 LAN? Will the Aussies finally win? DISCUSS!
23 Frags +
Will the Aussies finally win?

lol

[quote]Will the Aussies finally win?[/quote]

lol
26 Frags +

team immunity hype

team immunity hype
1 Frags +

56 Frags +

froyo gonna win it again for america

http://i.imgur.com/M0uTC4u.gif

froyo gonna win it again for america

[img]http://i.imgur.com/M0uTC4u.gif[/img]
9 Frags +

EU teams are looking shaky this year, but I hope we can bring all the scenes together again.

EU teams are looking shaky this year, but I hope we can bring all the scenes together again.
46 Frags +

crossing fingers for an asian team making it over, that would be incredible

crossing fingers for an asian team making it over, that would be incredible
11 Frags +
pl3xcrossing fingers for an asian team making it over, that would be incredible

theyre all in lol and dota ;-;

[quote=pl3x]crossing fingers for an asian team making it over, that would be incredible[/quote]

theyre all in lol and dota ;-;
-20 Frags +

i will be surprised if an intercontinental lan happens again.

i will be surprised if an intercontinental lan happens again.
16 Frags +
downpouri will be surprised if an intercontinental lan happens again.

why
with the confirmation our only true barrier is funding and we've shown three times already we can raise enough. I'm sure froyo would love to face off with the euros again. Not sure about iM though

[quote=downpour]i will be surprised if an intercontinental lan happens again.[/quote]
why
with the confirmation our only true barrier is funding and we've shown three times already we can raise enough. I'm sure froyo would love to face off with the euros again. Not sure about iM though
4 Frags +

iM aren't even playing in ozfortress at the moment, international lan is looking really unlikely imo
EDIT: idk they might reform for it

iM aren't even playing in ozfortress at the moment, international lan is looking really unlikely imo
EDIT: idk they might reform for it
7 Frags +

It doesn't actually have to be iM

It doesn't actually have to be iM
5 Frags +

its too early to say tbh

its too early to say tbh
13 Frags +
faceIt doesn't actually have to be iM

But they would be the best team to represent Australia.

[quote=face]It doesn't actually have to be iM[/quote]
But they would be the best team to represent Australia.
14 Frags +
Ond_kajafaceIt doesn't actually have to be iMBut they would be the best team to represent Australia.

maybe if they existed

I'd put mad dogz before that tho... but nobody knows who they are :///

[quote=Ond_kaja][quote=face]It doesn't actually have to be iM[/quote]
But they would be the best team to represent Australia.[/quote]
maybe if they existed

I'd put mad dogz before that tho... but nobody knows who they are :///
10 Frags +
Ond_kajafaceIt doesn't actually have to be iMBut they would be the best team to represent Australia.

Not if they barely play, if there was to be any fundraising the winner of the closest OWL season to i55 should go and if iM come back for that and win good for them. A pretty big goal like that would massively revitalise the ozfortresss prem competition.

The top team atm is no slouch and could definitely compete, I'd love to see what Faith could do on 5 ping. Don't think that because Immunity was so dominant doesn't mean that the Australian/NZ scene lacks high level talent outside of Immunity.

Not if they barely play, if there was to be any fundraising the winner of the closest OWL season to i55 should go and if iM come back for that and win good for them. A pretty big goal like that would massively revitalise the ozfortresss prem competition.

The top team atm is no slouch and could definitely compete, I'd love to see what Faith could do on 5 ping. Don't think that because Immunity was so dominant doesn't mean that the Australian/NZ scene lacks high level talent outside of Immunity.
-2 Frags +

Absolutely. It would be interesting to see how the owl 12 winners, Jasmine now called Trident, go though. They barely beat what was effectively a mix team of ex-iM and supervillains players (rank 2 to iM for a while) in the final. In a perfect world as a fan of aus tf2 I'd like to see both teams go over but who knows.

Edit: lol the oz brigade is out in force

Absolutely. It would be interesting to see how the owl 12 winners, Jasmine now called Trident, go though. They barely beat what was effectively a mix team of ex-iM and supervillains players (rank 2 to iM for a while) in the final. In a perfect world as a fan of aus tf2 I'd like to see both teams go over but who knows.

Edit: lol the oz brigade is out in force
-1 Frags +
nopeOnd_kajafaceIt doesn't actually have to be iMBut they would be the best team to represent Australia.lol the oz brigade is out in force

The quote that matters

[quote=nope][quote=Ond_kaja][quote=face]It doesn't actually have to be iM[/quote]
lol the oz brigade is out in force[/quote]
The quote that matters
8 Frags +

Not that I wouldn't love to see an australian team come again (be it iM reform or whoever the best team are now), i46 was still pretty incredible with just Americans coming over (if we ignore the performance of every european team) .

Not that I wouldn't love to see an australian team come again (be it iM reform or whoever the best team are now), i46 was still pretty incredible with just Americans coming over (if we ignore the performance of every european team) .
8 Frags +

to be perfectly honest as much as i'd love to see aussies at i55, if it wasn't iM i most likely wouldn't be interested in donating. No clue if they're going though, really want to see them give it another shot after how good some of the games last year were.

on another topic will we see an i52 frag vid before i55? Cause if huhy is still claiming lack of hard drive space as a factor maybe the project should be passed on to someone else if someone is willing?

to be perfectly honest as much as i'd love to see aussies at i55, if it wasn't iM i most likely wouldn't be interested in donating. No clue if they're going though, really want to see them give it another shot after how good some of the games last year were.

on another topic will we see an i52 frag vid before i55? Cause if huhy is still claiming lack of hard drive space as a factor maybe the project should be passed on to someone else if someone is willing?
53 Frags +

for what it's worth, I don't believe many (if any) of the iM roster are interested in going to another iSeries. It would require us to consistently scrim for a few months to get back up to scratch, and I (and I'm sure the others feel the same) don't really feel inclined to put the effort in. Not only that, we all spent money out of our pockets to fund it, and we'd probably do the same (i.e. not relying on donations) again.

This could change, but highly unlikely.

Cheers,

byte.

for what it's worth, I don't believe many (if any) of the iM roster are interested in going to another iSeries. It would require us to consistently scrim for a few months to get back up to scratch, and I (and I'm sure the others feel the same) don't really feel inclined to put the effort in. Not only that, we all spent money out of our pockets to fund it, and we'd probably do the same (i.e. not relying on donations) again.

Cheers,

byte.
0 Frags +

Jasmine (trident is ded), dominant as they are in Australia, probably aren't up to iM OR MADDOGZ level. Both teams played with each other for years before iSeries came around; where Jasmine played 1 season together.

IMO ozfortress should band together and make a super team to compete against froyo. With the best parts of teams like Jasmine and Noob Slayers.

Jasmine (trident is ded), dominant as they are in Australia, probably aren't up to iM OR MADDOGZ level. Both teams played with each other for [i]years[/i] before iSeries came around; where Jasmine played 1 season together.

IMO ozfortress should band together and make a super team to compete against froyo. With the best parts of teams like Jasmine and Noob Slayers.
6 Frags +

c u @

c u @
1 Frags +

plz jiM

plz jiM
2 Frags +

let me roster ride this super team hit me up @@@

let me roster ride this super team hit me up @@@
-19 Frags +

Sal is still not paying for this run, right?

Sal is still not paying for this run, right?
0 Frags +
yukifor what it's worth, I don't believe many (if any) of the iM roster are interested in going to another iSeries. It would require us to consistently scrim for a few months to get back up to scratch, and I (and I'm sure the others feel the same) don't really feel inclined to put the effort in. Not only that, we all spent money out of our pockets to fund it, and we'd probably do the same (i.e. not relying on donations) again.

Cheers,

byte.

r i p any chances of an aussie i55 win

[quote=yuki]for what it's worth, I don't believe many (if any) of the iM roster are interested in going to another iSeries. It would require us to consistently scrim for a few months to get back up to scratch, and I (and I'm sure the others feel the same) don't really feel inclined to put the effort in. Not only that, we all spent money out of our pockets to fund it, and we'd probably do the same (i.e. not relying on donations) again.

Cheers,

byte.[/quote]

r i p any chances of an aussie i55 win
19 Frags +
LKincheloeSal is still not paying for this run, right?

sorry you missed the boat for this joke by a year, try it again for i58!

[quote=LKincheloe]Sal is still not paying for this run, right?[/quote]

sorry you missed the boat for this joke by a year, try it again for i58!
13 Frags +
KanecoEU teams are looking shaky this year, but I hope we can bring all the scenes together again.

As opposed to the rock solid teams that went to i52? :D

[quote=Kaneco]EU teams are looking shaky this year, but I hope we can bring all the scenes together again.[/quote]

As opposed to the rock solid teams that went to i52? :D
2 Frags +
yuki (i.e. not relying on donations) again.

Is this just because Dyse was such a jerk about it? Cos you could just do it here rather than on ozfort and if someone tries that shit here they'll just get banned instantly. You also don't even need to offer anything in return, people just want to see you guys play. Maybe smash some mid prem/invite teams at high ping in showmatches to get the total over the line, idk

Anyway i don't know if that's the whole story so i'm probably completely wrong but people here want you guys to come and i know i'd certainly donate a bit, i'm sure i'm not alone.

[quote=yuki] (i.e. not relying on donations) again.[/quote]
Is this just because Dyse was such a jerk about it? Cos you could just do it here rather than on ozfort and if someone tries that shit here they'll just get banned instantly. You also don't even need to offer anything in return, people just want to see you guys play. Maybe smash some mid prem/invite teams at high ping in showmatches to get the total over the line, idk

Anyway i don't know if that's the whole story so i'm probably completely wrong but people here want you guys to come and i know i'd certainly donate a bit, i'm sure i'm not alone.
1 2 3 4 ⋅⋅ 13
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.