Upvote Upvoted 21 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
Wrongfully Banned From BBall Server
posted in The Dumpster
0 Frags +

Sincostan and Exile, please unban me from the bball servers. I feel like I was banned for no reason and I feel mistreated to be honest. I don't know why I was banned, maybe because you think you can walk all over me because you think I am young? I know that the server is yours, I know I will get hate for putting this up, but what do I do when they don't respond? BBall is honestly the only thing that I play in TF2 and enjoy, please do not take that away from me. I hope that the tf.tv community will understand and support me in getting unbanned. Thanks.

Sincostan and Exile, please unban me from the bball servers. I feel like I was banned for no reason and I feel mistreated to be honest. I don't know why I was banned, maybe because you think you can walk all over me because you think I am young? I know that the server is yours, I know I will get hate for putting this up, but what do I do when they don't respond? BBall is honestly the only thing that I play in TF2 and enjoy, please do not take that away from me. I hope that the tf.tv community will understand and support me in getting unbanned. Thanks.
15 Frags +

/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\

/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\
12 Frags +

i can't believe this !

i can't believe this !
17 Frags +

http://i.imgur.com/KUwTN5Q.png

[img]http://i.imgur.com/KUwTN5Q.png[/img]
7 Frags +

I too can not believe this !

I too can not believe this !
7 Frags +

UR MOM

UR MOM
-11 Frags +

i am really dumb

i am really dumb
9 Frags +

This is crazy! I must inform tftv at once!

This is crazy! I must inform tftv at once!
5 Frags +

shoot!

shoot!
1 Frags +

sincostan nice khakis baby call me ;))))))

sincostan nice khakis baby call me ;))))))
10 Frags +
dippidyI think it might be better if you talk about this in private with the admins rather then attempting to create some sort of banter on a very public forum. I also don't really understand how/why you except to get support.

this is really weird.

he isnt trying to make a banter, exile and sinco wont respond to his friend requests, this is his way of reaching out to them. idk how its weird to want to be unbanned from something you enjoy

[quote=dippidy]I think it might be better if you talk about this in private with the admins rather then attempting to create some sort of banter on a very public forum. I also don't really understand how/why you except to get support.

this is really weird.[/quote]
he isnt trying to make a banter, exile and sinco wont respond to his friend requests, this is his way of reaching out to them. idk how its weird to want to be unbanned from something you enjoy
9 Frags +

http://puu.sh/g3i6b/81c2eb7635.jpg

i will fight you

[img]http://puu.sh/g3i6b/81c2eb7635.jpg[/img]

i will fight you
8 Frags +

Follow your dreams

Follow your dreams
3 Frags +

is that a real lettermans jacket oh baby you are cute ;)) do u do sports sincostan i love hot sweaty boy who do sports ;)

is that a real lettermans jacket oh baby you are cute ;)) do u do sports sincostan i love hot sweaty boy who do sports ;)
-10 Frags +
trondippidyI think it might be better if you talk about this in private with the admins rather then attempting to create some sort of banter on a very public forum. I also don't really understand how/why you except to get support.

this is really weird.

thats what i get for skimming over words and then preemptively typing a "witty" response. wooooooops sorrrrry.

[quote=tron][quote=dippidy]I think it might be better if you talk about this in private with the admins rather then attempting to create some sort of banter on a very public forum. I also don't really understand how/why you except to get support.

he isnt trying to make a banter, exile and sinco wont respond to his friend requests, this is his way of reaching out to them. idk how its weird to want to be unbanned from something you enjoy[/quote]

thats what i get for skimming over words and then preemptively typing a "witty" response. wooooooops sorrrrry.
1 Frags +
EXC0Follow your dreams

can i follow you home then ༼ つ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡° ༽つ

[quote=EXC0]Follow your dreams[/quote] can i follow you home then ༼ つ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡° ༽つ
3 Frags +
dippidytrondippidyI think it might be better if you talk about this in private with the admins rather then attempting to create some sort of banter on a very public forum. I also don't really understand how/why you except to get support.

this is really weird.

"what a puss" -Jdawg

[quote=dippidy][quote=tron][quote=dippidy]I think it might be better if you talk about this in private with the admins rather then attempting to create some sort of banter on a very public forum. I also don't really understand how/why you except to get support.

he isnt trying to make a banter, exile and sinco wont respond to his friend requests, this is his way of reaching out to them. idk how its weird to want to be unbanned from something you enjoy[/quote]

thats what i get for skimming over words and then preemptively typing a "witty" response. wooooooops sorrrrry.[/quote]
"what a puss" -Jdawg
-8 Frags +

heh im high

heh im high
-3 Frags +

lol

lol
2 Frags +
wheh im high

puss deleted ur 1st post

[quote=w]heh im high[/quote]
puss deleted ur 1st post
2 Frags +

ever since wonderlan leave there has been injustice in Basketball on tf BRING BACK DJ_KOnfuzion we need real tf2 bball heros again to look up to and not ban us :/ even tho sincostan is cute ;)

ever since wonderlan leave there has been injustice in Basketball on tf BRING BACK DJ_KOnfuzion we need real tf2 bball heros again to look up to and not ban us :/ even tho sincostan is cute ;)
1 Frags +

Bring back postal

Bring back postal
4 Frags +

yea bring back postal!!!

yea bring back postal!!!
0 Frags +

start ur own basketball server !

start ur own basketball server !
2 Frags +

bring back pstl

bring back pstl
6 Frags +

whos postal ?!

whos postal ?!
-6 Frags +

http://i.imgur.com/KtLzSKa.jpg

[img]http://i.imgur.com/KtLzSKa.jpg[/img]
2 Frags +

owl jdawg has a ball server but it doesnt get the traffic of please 2 be. please to be is controlled by lizard people mind control and they are EVIL. even tho sincostan can really fill out a pair of khaki ;)

owl jdawg has a ball server but it doesnt get the traffic of please 2 be. please to be is controlled by lizard people mind control and they are EVIL. even tho sincostan can really fill out a pair of khaki ;)
3 Frags +

jimi jam nice competitive meme idiot this is a bball thread for bball'ers get ur dumb frozen ass picture out of here irrelevant memes

jimi jam nice competitive meme idiot this is a bball thread for bball'ers get ur dumb frozen ass picture out of here irrelevant memes
1 Frags +
shoveitowl jdawg has a ball server but it doesnt get the traffic of please 2 be. please to be is controlled by lizard people mind control and they are EVIL. even tho sincostan can really fill out a pair of khaki ;)

http://i.imgur.com/RbHh5jM.png

[quote=shoveit]owl jdawg has a ball server but it doesnt get the traffic of please 2 be. please to be is controlled by lizard people mind control and they are EVIL. even tho sincostan can really fill out a pair of khaki ;)[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/RbHh5jM.png[/img]
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.