Completed
DATE
Monday, Feb 23rd
TIME
9:30 PM EST
STREAM
eXtelevision
ABOUT

Welcome to Week 5! Love it or hate it, Steel is a map that has made its way through the staple maps of Highlander. Expect to see teamwork at its best, especially with MenaceToSociety taking on bote team this week. mTs had a convincing 4-0 win last week on Viaduct, being matched up against lower Platinum team Tree Forest 2. bote team, on the other hand, managed to impress by taking 2 rounds off of #1 ranked team Kids Next Door. On Steel, anything is possible, place your bets! Tune in this Monday @ 9:30 EST on eXtelevision.

mTs Roster | U.S.S. Roster
0 Frags +

I have the bobby bug, I can't play in VAC secured servers because of hacks. Tiny will be playing for me, make any changes you need to for the pre-game stuff.

I have the bobby bug, I can't play in VAC secured servers because of hacks. Tiny will be playing for me, make any changes you need to for the pre-game stuff.
6 Frags +

Bote might win now!

Bote might win now!
4 Frags +

i hope its a GREAT GAME, good luck bote team! :)

i hope its a GREAT GAME, good luck bote team! :)
1 Frags +

Sad Grizz wont be playing on steel, I know how much he loves it. Well gl bote anyways, go CJ

Sad Grizz wont be playing on steel, I know how much he loves it. Well gl bote anyways, go CJ
5 Frags +

http://i.imgur.com/rxvhLOe.jpg

CJ-: the incest genre, my favorite

[img]http://i.imgur.com/rxvhLOe.jpg[/img]

CJ-: the incest genre, my favorite
-6 Frags +

I think mTs is gonna win ! But its gonna be a great match anyway

I think mTs is gonna win ! But its gonna be a great match anyway
5 Frags +
blazeitI think KND is gonna win ! But its gonna be a great match anyway

rofl knd isnt playing! :D

[quote=blazeit]I think KND is gonna win ! But its gonna be a great match anyway[/quote]
rofl knd isnt playing! :D
0 Frags +
remedyblazeitI think KND is gonna win ! But its gonna be a great match anywayrofl knd isnt playing! :D

That's what you think. B|

Excited for this matchup though, depending on what happens, it could make playoffs look pretty exciting.

[quote=remedy][quote=blazeit]I think KND is gonna win ! But its gonna be a great match anyway[/quote]
rofl knd isnt playing! :D[/quote]

That's what you think. B|

Excited for this matchup though, depending on what happens, it could make playoffs look pretty exciting.
2 Frags +

woo bote!

woo bote!
4 Frags +

Got lost and fell into the pit at least 5 times each round. gg to mTs :))

Got lost and fell into the pit at least 5 times each round. gg to mTs :))
5 Frags +
MumaGot lost and fell into the pit at least 5 times each round. gg to mTs :))

only 5? i made that pit my home, just like my back was for dimento's knife. ggs, sorry bout the comment after the game, let the hype get to me.

[quote=Muma]Got lost and fell into the pit at least 5 times each round. gg to mTs :))[/quote]
only 5? i made that pit my home, just like my back was for dimento's knife. ggs, sorry bout the comment after the game, let the hype get to me.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.