Sunday, Feb 22nd
TIME
3:00 PM EST
STREAM
EVL TV
ABOUT

Ultifun Tournament!
Hosted by Conner and Stevokenivo
16 teams double elimination style tournament! Join EVLTV this afternoon for some ultiduo fun! Casted by Crespionage and Weezle with Rondego on camera!

3 Frags +

It's 8 teams and single elimination rofl

It's 8 teams and single elimination rofl
5 Frags +

^ mad cuz styled on by corsa

^ mad cuz styled on by corsa
9 Frags +

jk single elim is very silly imo, i get that they wanna cast the whole thing but i'd happily trade watching 4 rolls in the first round for an actual double elim tournament

jk single elim is very silly imo, i get that they wanna cast the whole thing but i'd happily trade watching 4 rolls in the first round for an actual double elim tournament
0 Frags +

these casters zzz

these casters zzz
0 Frags +

is there a bracket ?

is there a bracket ?
2 Frags +

http://challonge.com/ultifun

http://challonge.com/ultifun
5 Frags +

u guys made us pay 4 keys and its single elim. u guys also included different maps that are lame. why couldnt we just play baloo/koth_ultiduo. it would have been more interesting and better with double elim and without maps people have never played.

u guys made us pay 4 keys and its single elim. u guys also included different maps that are lame. why couldnt we just play baloo/koth_ultiduo. it would have been more interesting and better with double elim and without maps people have never played.
5 Frags +

You suck but I still couldn't agree more.

You suck but I still couldn't agree more.
4 Frags +

Maybe Single Elim or shitty maps could have been accepted...but both in a tourney you pay to enter???

Maybe Single Elim or shitty maps could have been accepted...but both in a tourney you pay to enter???
3 Frags +

Yeah, single elimination was the worse of the two. I didn't mind the maps that much, I simply had never played it because it was announced late (or maybe it wasn't and I'm retarded).

Yeah, single elimination was the worse of the two. I didn't mind the maps that much, I simply had never played it because it was announced late (or maybe it wasn't and I'm retarded).
5 Frags +

asianriceguy and caboose winning? lets restart the round

asianriceguy and caboose winning? lets restart the round
2 Frags +

It really should be double elim.

It really should be double elim.
1 Frags +

!

!
3 Frags +
Geknaiirthese casters zzz

Sorry man, this is my first time ever casting. I am trying though. Also I'm open to criticism if there's anything besides not being boring to work on.

[quote=Geknaiir]these casters zzz[/quote]

Sorry man, this is my first time ever casting. I am trying though. Also I'm open to criticism if there's anything besides not being boring to work on.
0 Frags +

I think swiss would have also been pretty interesting, especially since everyone had to pay 4 keys.

I think swiss would have also been pretty interesting, especially since everyone had to pay 4 keys.
0 Frags +
crespiGeknaiirthese casters zzz

As well, i am always looking to improve, so I'd love feedback as well! (I casted all of ultiduo b7, as well as the last one on bunkalow)

[quote=crespi][quote=Geknaiir]these casters zzz[/quote]

Sorry man, this is my first time ever casting. I am trying though. Also I'm open to criticism if there's anything besides not being boring to work on.[/quote]

As well, i am always looking to improve, so I'd love feedback as well! (I casted all of ultiduo b7, as well as the last one on bunkalow)
7 Frags +

well for one i tuned in during the second half of asianriceguy and caboose vs whoever was on jamaican hopscotch and then i hear someone start talking about dank memes and the commentary afterwards was just a conversation instead of actual casting

well for one i tuned in during the second half of asianriceguy and caboose vs whoever was on jamaican hopscotch and then i hear someone start talking about dank memes and the commentary afterwards was just a conversation instead of actual casting
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.