Completed
DATE
Thursday, Feb 26th
TIME
3:15 PM EST
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

Join the Lords of ELO Sideshow, kaidus & dashner for the main attraction of yet another dual stream night of ETF2L Season 20 powered by Tt eSPORTS Premiership Week 4 carnage. E-SHOCK continue to surprise us, first by deciding to even play this season and then by laying the smackdown on BK last week on Gullywash with fl1p standing in for droso and still without being able to field baud. SUAVE have been pining for the return of their commander and chief KnOxXx who, unlike baud, was on an actual vacation (and not just banned on unsubstantiated admin claims!) which perhaps explains their slip in fraac's ELO rankings to 4th despite being league leaders at the start of the week. Mike could potentially win this game single-handedly on the strength of this recent form. His team mates are outclassing their opposite numbers, but perhaps smzi versus NiCO will be the closest contest.

Logjam & Snakewater

ETF2L Match Page | ETF2L Standings | ETF2L Fundraiser | fraac's rankings
ETF2L S20 Premiership Week 4: E-SHOCK ESPORT vs. SUAVE
16 Frags +

Shit game, shit casters. Would not watch.

Shit game, shit casters. Would not watch.
8 Frags +

after E-SHOCK's map against bk last week I am hoping for an upset here

don't let me down croissants

after E-SHOCK's map against bk last week I am hoping for an upset here

don't let me down croissants
0 Frags +

The highlights better have that stab I just missed or a truck is getting country song smashed

The highlights better have that stab I just missed or a truck is getting country song smashed
3 Frags +

watch upcoming suave interviews for mirelin to call out all the people on his blacklist

watch upcoming suave interviews for mirelin to call out all the people on his blacklist
0 Frags +

rip hafficool by accident, mistaken for konr

rip hafficool by accident, mistaken for konr
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.