Upvote Upvoted 6 Downvote Downvoted
potential international superteam?
0 Frags +

http://play.esea.net/teams/97206
scream mentioned a week ago he wanted to make an international superteam, and then this happens

Hiko
Maikelele
ScreaM
Skadoodle
zbM

thoughts? I think this would be amazing if they -zbm and +Desi or maybe +shroud if he'd accept
Evil Geniuses has been looking for a csgo pickup

or this could be Hiko messing with us :(

http://play.esea.net/teams/97206
scream mentioned a week ago he wanted to make an international superteam, and then this happens

Hiko
Maikelele
ScreaM
Skadoodle
zbM

thoughts? I think this would be amazing if they -zbm and +Desi or maybe +shroud if he'd accept
Evil Geniuses has been looking for a csgo pickup

or this could be Hiko messing with us :(
3 Frags +

oh boy, just replace zbm with someone that got experience and it might work

oh boy, just replace zbm with someone that got experience and it might work
0 Frags +

meh, prolly just a fun mix. Doubt they'd be able to practise due to time and ping constraints.

meh, prolly just a fun mix. Doubt they'd be able to practise due to time and ping constraints.
0 Frags +

Would be really awesome, but I don't think there will be many orgs willing to take the risk, having said that EG are the only ones that could probably afford to house them under a trial period for two months then take them on.

I'd also imagine they'd be EU based as NA would be 2ez for them.

Would be really awesome, but I don't think there will be many orgs willing to take the risk, having said that EG are the only ones that could probably afford to house them under a trial period for two months then take them on.

I'd also imagine they'd be EU based as NA would be 2ez for them.
0 Frags +

If that team happens, I hope they get to compete in the Euro scene and crush ass left and right. Those guys deserve a good team.

If that team happens, I hope they get to compete in the Euro scene and crush ass left and right. Those guys deserve a good team.
0 Frags +

sucks that the na scene took a hit but i am glad some of the top na players found things to do

sucks that the na scene took a hit but i am glad some of the top na players found things to do
0 Frags +

ska and bill in the same team would never work but cool none the less

ska and bill in the same team would never work but cool none the less
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.