Upvote Upvoted 2 Downvote Downvoted
Looking for a TKL mx-red switches keyboard
posted in Hardware
0 Frags +

Hello everyone!!

So apparently my ducky shine keyboard is falling apart after a year of using it, so what I would like to know if you guys can recommend me a good keyboard that's out there for use.

What I am mainly looking for is:
-Tenkeyless
-MX-RED CHERRY

I heard that the cm storm is a good one but they are out of stock almost everywhere so if you guys know a good keyboard that could possibly be on stock since i tend to buy one by this week, would appreciate a lot.

Also one question: can any customized key cap be used on any keyboard or its just depending on which keyboards you have as a requirement. Sorry I don't know much about this lol, but if you do know and if possible, let me know about a special website that they sell them.

Thanks!!

Hello everyone!!

So apparently my ducky shine keyboard is falling apart after a year of using it, so what I would like to know if you guys can recommend me a good keyboard that's out there for use.

What I am mainly looking for is:
-Tenkeyless
-MX-RED CHERRY

I heard that the cm storm is a good one but they are out of stock almost everywhere so if you guys know a good keyboard that could possibly be on stock since i tend to buy one by this week, would appreciate a lot.

Also one question: can any customized key cap be used on any keyboard or its just depending on which keyboards you have as a requirement. Sorry I don't know much about this lol, but if you do know and if possible, let me know about a special website that they sell them.

Thanks!!
0 Frags +

keycaps gotta be compatible with the switch, most keycaps are cherry compatible.

keycaps gotta be compatible with the switch, most keycaps are cherry compatible.
0 Frags +

rgb or non corsair k65 are good ones

could try looking here as alot of people are selling there used mechs
https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/

rgb or non corsair k65 are good ones

could try looking here as alot of people are selling there [s]used[/s] mechs
https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/
0 Frags +

noppoo choc mini 84 w/ red switches

noppoo choc mini 84 w/ red switches
3 Frags +

Wait, your ducky shine is falling apart after a YEAR of use? I thought those were supposed to be good keyboards.

Wait, your ducky shine is falling apart after a YEAR of use? I thought those were supposed to be good keyboards.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.