Completed
DATE
Sunday, Mar 8th
TIME
4:00 AM EDT
STREAM
TFLIVE
ABOUT

Come on down as the competition heats up for the final Summer Cup of the summer season. The casted tournament will be a four team double elimination bracket containing the very best that Australian TF2 has to offer. Alongside will be a number of 8 team single elimination tournaments to bring the action for lower level teams! Designed to showcase teams for the next owl season, it's sure to be a very fun night.

This tournament will be broadcasted by TLFIVE, with one MyStErY CaStEr and the one and only Fearkitten on commentary, and Some_Thing on camera.

Announcement Thread
4 Frags +

the rac is back

the rac is back
5 Frags +

again

[size=10]again[/size]
-5 Frags +

its not even summer anymore

u liar

its not even summer anymore

u liar
3 Frags +
riot124its not even summer anymore

u liar

can you stop posting now?

[quote=riot124]its not even summer anymore

u liar[/quote]

-3 Frags +
tstmriot124its not even summer anymore

u liar

make me

[quote=tstm][quote=riot124]its not even summer anymore

u liar[/quote]

can you stop posting now?[/quote]
make me
3 Frags +

It would be great for someone to give a rundown of all the teams. Sadly, after the i-series Immunity was the only team people knew of, and with them gone I am interested to know who the natural successor to them are?

It would be great for someone to give a rundown of all the teams. Sadly, after the i-series Immunity was the only team people knew of, and with them gone I am interested to know who the natural successor to them are?
0 Frags +
HildrethIt would be great for someone to give a rundown of all the teams. Sadly, after the i-series Immunity was the only team people knew of, and with them gone I am interested to know who the natural successor to them are?

As far as i know, their successor would be Jasmine, who won the last owl tournament and a cup sometime after that. At least that's what i've heard. they seem to be the best at the point in time.

[quote=Hildreth]It would be great for someone to give a rundown of all the teams. Sadly, after the i-series Immunity was the only team people knew of, and with them gone I am interested to know who the natural successor to them are?[/quote]

As far as i know, their successor would be Jasmine, who won the last owl tournament and a cup sometime after that. At least that's what i've heard. they seem to be the best at the point in time.
6 Frags +

Jasmine now go by the very professional name of gossip girl

Jasmine now go by the very professional name of gossip girl
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.