Completed
DATE
Monday, Mar 2nd
TIME
9:30 PM EST
STREAM
EVL TV
ABOUT

This week on UGC Gold its SUNSHINE,Sunshine! Grammer Natzi's vs Infamous! Casted by Atwas, Turbo_Cop and Jeeringsole! Don't forget to vote on the strawpoll for your match prediction! Its in the links below.

UGC Match Page | Strawpoll
UGC Gold: Grammer Natzi's vs. Infamous
-14 Frags +

I voted for grammar natzis, cause their name lol

I voted for grammar natzis, cause their name lol
-12 Frags +

Infamous gets beaten by both dream killers and aeiou and we're not getting casted? This was the MOTW by far, kinda disappointing that those two teams will be casted. It's a pretty lopsided matchup as well...

Infamous gets beaten by both dream killers and aeiou and we're not getting casted? This was the MOTW by far, kinda disappointing that those two teams will be casted. It's a pretty lopsided matchup as well...
11 Frags +
ultim8batmanInfamous gets beaten by both dream killers and aeiou and we're not getting casted? This was the MOTW by far, kinda disappointing that those two teams will be casted. It's a pretty lopsided matchup as well...

Yup sorry we're not casting you guys for the third week in a row. Last two games were a roll and generally not that amazing. Props to you guys for doing well, but we need something else for a change.

[quote=ultim8batman]Infamous gets beaten by both dream killers and aeiou and we're not getting casted? This was the MOTW by far, kinda disappointing that those two teams will be casted. It's a pretty lopsided matchup as well...[/quote]

Yup sorry we're not casting you guys for the third week in a row. Last two games were a roll and generally not that amazing. Props to you guys for doing well, but we need something else for a change.
0 Frags +

GLHF grammer natzi's

GLHF grammer natzi's
8 Frags +

Honestly, ss vs TW is probably going to be a closer match than this. I'd be surprised if infamous didn't roll despite their current losing streak. Oh well, you can never tell for sure. You keep doing you evl.

Besides, it's UGC gold. Anyone who would want to watch is playing.

Honestly, ss vs TW is probably going to be a closer match than this. I'd be surprised if infamous didn't roll despite their current losing streak. Oh well, you can never tell for sure. You keep doing you evl.

1 Frags +
deszaHonestly, ss vs TW is probably going to be a closer match than this. I'd be surprised if infamous didn't roll despite their current losing streak. Oh well, you can never tell for sure. You keep doing you evl.

ss vs tw imo would be more interesting as well.

but hey I can't complain about being on camera.

[quote=desza]Honestly, ss vs TW is probably going to be a closer match than this. I'd be surprised if infamous didn't roll despite their current losing streak. Oh well, you can never tell for sure. You keep doing you evl.

Besides, it's UGC gold. Anyone who would want to watch is playing.[/quote]

ss vs tw imo would be more interesting as well.

but hey I can't complain about being on camera.
10 Frags +

3 Frags +

I think it's awesome that UGC Gold is being casted. Thank you for taking the time to do such nice casts for us!

I think it's awesome that UGC Gold is being casted. Thank you for taking the time to do such nice casts for us!
0 Frags +
Goobledegakultim8batmanInfamous gets beaten by both dream killers and aeiou and we're not getting casted? This was the MOTW by far, kinda disappointing that those two teams will be casted. It's a pretty lopsided matchup as well...Made an account today just to complain about people not covering your match. You should be appreciative that evl is making an effort to cast gold at all and casted your past two matches

>pyro mains<

[quote=Goobledegak][quote=ultim8batman]Infamous gets beaten by both dream killers and aeiou and we're not getting casted? This was the MOTW by far, kinda disappointing that those two teams will be casted. It's a pretty lopsided matchup as well...[/quote]
Made an account today just to complain about people not covering your match. You should be appreciative that evl is making an effort to cast gold at all and casted your past two matches[/quote]

>pyro mains<
2 Frags +

evl bringing highlander cringes to teamfortress.tv cast by cast

evl bringing highlander cringes to teamfortress.tv cast by cast
-1 Frags +

do people actually watch this

do people actually watch this
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.