http://pastebin.com/4kqVqc72

Don't know who made this or why
any ideas?

as of 200 days ago i guess
http://pastebin.com/4kqVqc72

Don't know who made this or why
any ideas?
7 Frags +

As for who made it - I think, at one time, UGC attempted to get a handle on who all of the IM and higher players were because of the rules at the time limiting invite players per roster and to certain divisions and so on - I remember looking at such a document (because all the admins had access to a google doc for various admin related stuff) that had a pretty substantial list of current/former ESEA players. This could of course be something different.

As for who made it - I think, at one time, UGC attempted to get a handle on who all of the IM and higher players were because of the rules at the time limiting invite players per roster and to certain divisions and so on - I remember looking at such a document (because all the admins had access to a google doc for various admin related stuff) that had a pretty substantial list of current/former ESEA players. This could of course be something different.
0 Frags +

im not on there

is this a sign?

im not on there

is this a sign?
6 Frags +

From a little investigation this appears to be a list of players, with associated Steam IDs and teams/divisions played, in Season 13 and 14.

Why such a list was posted 6 months after the conclusion of those seasons is beyond me, but there you go.

From a little investigation this appears to be a list of players, with associated Steam IDs and teams/divisions played, in Season 13 and 14.

Why such a list was posted 6 months after the conclusion of those seasons is beyond me, but there you go.
1 Frags +

This list was compiled in s15 with s13 and s14 teams

unfim not on there

You are, under the alias casbaH_

This list was compiled in s15 with s13 and s14 teams

[quote=unf]im not on there[/quote]

-1 Frags +

yeah i was there under the alias ghoghigarfls, im guessing the alias you were using for whatever timeframe this was made was the one used

yeah i was there under the alias ghoghigarfls, im guessing the alias you were using for whatever timeframe this was made was the one used
0 Frags +
clorgThis list was compiled in s15 with s13 and s14 teams
unfim not on there

thx

[quote=clorg]This list was compiled in s15 with s13 and s14 teams

[quote=unf]im not on there[/quote]

You are, under the alias casbaH_[/quote]

thx
2 Frags +

I'm on there. Yep not a list of IM or higher or anything highlevel for that matter

I'm on there. Yep not a list of IM or higher or anything highlevel for that matter
11 Frags +

ddos targets acquired

ddos targets acquired
5 Frags +

lol whoops I think I created that

Marxist pretty much said it. I originally made a tool for Lange which scraped all of the ESEA TF2 steam ids for a given season. Snowblindfrog of UGC saw this and wondered if I could expand it to get a more complete list of information so that he could compare it to the UGC player database and sniff out player alts and/or people violating the invite player limit or whatever. Eventually ESEA changed their site, my tool broke, and I became far too lazy to fix it.

Sorry though. I thought I made it a private pastebin. At least steam ids are public anyway.

lol whoops I think I created that

Marxist pretty much said it. I originally made a tool for Lange which scraped all of the ESEA TF2 steam ids for a given season. Snowblindfrog of UGC saw this and wondered if I could expand it to get a more complete list of information so that he could compare it to the UGC player database and sniff out player alts and/or people violating the invite player limit or whatever. Eventually ESEA changed their site, my tool broke, and I became far too lazy to fix it.

Sorry though. I thought I made it a private pastebin. At least steam ids are public anyway.
0 Frags +

That was the season I was on 4 teams during the regular season, so weird seeing all my entries in there.

That was the season I was on 4 teams during the regular season, so weird seeing all my entries in there.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.