Upvote Upvoted 64 Downvote Downvoted
Just a little goodbye
0 Frags +

Hey, guys. I posted this over at ETF2L, but I wanted to post it here for any NA friends as well. Forgive me if I posted in the wrong sub-forum.

I haven't really stayed up-to-date with TF2 for the past year or so. I doubt that I know this scene any better than it knows me, nowadays.

I cut my last ties to the competitive scene a few months ago, but it will always hold a special and treasured place in my heart, so I didn't want to leave it without leaving a 'goodbye'. It's a scene that gave me guidance, taught me a great deal about myself, and provided me with invaluable experience. I even got into my current career path thanks to it. I have made so many friends in this community, and despite its many conflicts and challenges, it truly has some of the most dedicated and selfless people I have come across. I have a lot to thank these people for, as well as every single person that makes up our community.

So thank you and goodbye!

Hey, guys. I posted this over at ETF2L, but I wanted to post it here for any NA friends as well. Forgive me if I posted in the wrong sub-forum.

I haven't really stayed up-to-date with TF2 for the past year or so. I doubt that I know this scene any better than it knows me, nowadays.

I cut my last ties to the competitive scene a few months ago, but it will always hold a special and treasured place in my heart, so I didn't want to leave it without leaving a 'goodbye'. It's a scene that gave me guidance, taught me a great deal about myself, and provided me with invaluable experience. I even got into my current career path thanks to it. I have made so many friends in this community, and despite its many conflicts and challenges, it truly has some of the most dedicated and selfless people I have come across. I have a lot to thank these people for, as well as every single person that makes up our community.

So thank you and goodbye!
12 Frags +

pce out homie

pce out homie
12 Frags +

Legend. You’ve been missed and you’ll continue to be. Thanks for all the work you put in!

I’ll just fill in the people unlucky enough not to know who ashkan is. He’s basically the guy behind the HCC which was a similar event to the HLO…except with 846 teams back in Autumn 2010. It’s actually how I got into competitive so a huge personal thanks to him. Also one of the nicest guys I've met in TF2.

Oh yeah he did a tonne more but I don't have the time to write everything he did out, would be here for way too long.

Legend. You’ve been missed and you’ll continue to be. Thanks for all the work you put in!

I’ll just fill in the people unlucky enough not to know who ashkan is. He’s basically the guy behind the HCC which was a similar event to the HLO…except with [b]846[/b] teams back in Autumn 2010. It’s actually how I got into competitive so a huge personal thanks to him. Also one of the nicest guys I've met in TF2.

Oh yeah he did a tonne more but I don't have the time to write everything he did out, would be here for way too long.
10 Frags +

this guy is a legend, one of the best etf2l admins I encountered. Contributed a lot to the european scene, specially HL.

Thanks for everything ashkan

this guy is a legend, one of the best etf2l admins I encountered. Contributed a lot to the european scene, specially HL.

Thanks for everything ashkan
9 Frags +

I never had a chance to know you, but good bye anyway :) Take care of yourself.

I never had a chance to know you, but good bye anyway :) Take care of yourself.
24 Frags +

ur gonna come back

u never leave tf2 :)

ur gonna come back

u never leave tf2 :)
eXtelevision
12 Frags +

GJ with TF2 Mixup

<3

GJ with TF2 Mixup

<3
-8 Frags +

i dont know you whatsoever but farewell fellow scout main (thats just wishful thinking because scout mains are the best people on the planet)

i dont know you whatsoever but farewell fellow scout main (thats just wishful thinking because scout mains are the best people on the planet)
-3 Frags +

thank you

thank you
8 Frags +

He brought HL to European TF2.
He freed BeaVerN by pushing the AC reform.
He made the mixups happen and brought millions of unique views to TF2.
He kept Inso out of the Team Sweden team based on legacy alone.

This guy is a legend and the scene is weaker for not having him.

He brought HL to European TF2.
He freed BeaVerN by pushing the AC reform.
He made the mixups happen and brought millions of unique views to TF2.
He kept Inso out of the Team Sweden team based on legacy alone.

This guy is a legend and the scene is weaker for not having him.
6 Frags +

Thank you for the kind words, everyone. It really made my day, and I miss the lot of you. :)

Thank you for the kind words, everyone. It really made my day, and I miss the lot of you. :)
0 Frags +
indecencyi dont know you whatsoever but farewell fellow scout main (thats just wishful thinking because scout mains are the best people on the planet)

Of all the insensetive-

[quote=indecency]i dont know you whatsoever but farewell fellow scout main (thats just wishful thinking because scout mains are the best people on the planet)[/quote]

Of all the insensetive-
3 Frags +

gl on leaving tf2 lol

trust me I tried to, now look where I am

gl on leaving tf2 lol

[size=10][size=1]trust me I tried to, now look where I am[/size][/size]
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.