Upvote Upvoted 8 Downvote Downvoted
1 2 3
college acceptence?
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

anyone here got into any colleges yet? i got into long beach, SLO, and UCR. i got rejected from all other uc's

anyone here got into any colleges yet? i got into long beach, SLO, and UCR. i got rejected from all other uc's
1 Frags +

Wentworth, UMASS Lowell, Champlain

going to wentworth tho :')

Wentworth, UMASS Lowell, Champlain

going to wentworth tho :')
3 Frags +

going to wvu

going to wvu
cp_granary_pro
1 Frags +

mohawk

mohawk
3 Frags +

Accepted and committed to University of Illinois Urbana Champaign.

Accepted and committed to University of Illinois Urbana Champaign.
3 Frags +

Only a junior but auto admit to baylor, LSU, Clemson

Only a junior but auto admit to baylor, LSU, Clemson
1 Frags +

got into grad school woop
supposedly I have a good shot at getting a teaching assistanceship too so that's pretty sweet.

got into grad school woop
supposedly I have a good shot at getting a teaching assistanceship too so that's pretty sweet.
2 Frags +

Got into purdue, trinity, santa clara, and a couple others for computer science. I may switch to math or something though.

Got into purdue, trinity, santa clara, and a couple others for computer science. I may switch to math or something though.
1 Frags +

4 Frags +

im 3 for 3 on college acceptances right now (rutgers + honors college/honors science, stony brook, wpi)

waiting on cmu and mcgill but im pretty set on rutgers right now

im 3 for 3 on college acceptances right now (rutgers + honors college/honors science, stony brook, wpi)

waiting on cmu and mcgill but im pretty set on rutgers right now
0 Frags +

I'm a junior so I have still a year to get my shit done and then cross fingers on engineering schools and IVY.

I'm a junior so I have still a year to get my shit done and then cross fingers on engineering schools and IVY.
16 Frags +

i got my community college scholarship extended :)

i got my community college scholarship extended :)
3 Frags +

suny purchase / fredonia
im thinking on just taking the cc route and then transfering. save some money plus i can get my grades up

suny purchase / fredonia
im thinking on just taking the cc route and then transfering. save some money plus i can get my grades up
-14 Frags +

im not going ro college im going to join the marines or air force for the pararescue swag.
i actually got an invite to west point (look at me im a special snowflake) but being an officer seems really gay and boring

im not going ro college im going to join the marines or air force for the pararescue swag.
i actually got an invite to west point (look at me im a special snowflake) but being an officer seems really gay and boring
0 Frags +

Accepted and committed to University of Illinois in Urbana Champaign

Accepted and committed to University of Illinois in Urbana Champaign
1 Frags +

started at an odd time but i got accepted to mohawk, conestoga, cambian, fanshawe, georgian (chose georgian)

started at an odd time but i got accepted to mohawk, conestoga, cambian, fanshawe, georgian (chose georgian)
4 Frags +
ammo888I'm a junior so I have still a year to get my shit done and then cross fingers on engineering schools and IVY.

srs protip:

get started now

I waited and now im lolcommunity college partially because of that

[quote=ammo888]I'm a junior so I have still a year to get my shit done and then cross fingers on engineering schools and IVY.[/quote]
srs protip:

get started now

1 Frags +

i got accepted to university of alabama, sam houston state university, and university of houston. went to UH for Tuba Performance lmao, realized that was a dumb choice, and dropped out. i had plans to go travelling across the country next year, but i may have to go back to college and get a degree in comp sci because a family friend might have an internship at hp for me

i got accepted to university of alabama, sam houston state university, and university of houston. went to UH for Tuba Performance lmao, realized that was a dumb choice, and dropped out. i had plans to go travelling across the country next year, but i may have to go back to college and get a degree in comp sci because a family friend might have an internship at hp for me
-1 Frags +

Did you literally just study how to play the tuba? That sounds really cool and stupid at the same time.

Did you literally just study how to play the tuba? That sounds really cool and stupid at the same time.
0 Frags +
BobbyTablesDid you literally just study how to play the tuba? That sounds really cool and stupid at the same time.

p much. i was damn good at it too. ill try and find a vid or something.
EDIT: fuck, all my vids are from the beginning of the year and they sound like crap to me now.

[quote=BobbyTables]Did you literally just study how to play the tuba? That sounds really cool and stupid at the same time.[/quote]
p much. i was damn good at it too. ill try and find a vid or something.
EDIT: fuck, all my vids are from the beginning of the year and they sound like crap to me now.
5 Frags +
eeeammo888I'm a junior so I have still a year to get my shit done and then cross fingers on engineering schools and IVY.srs protip:

get started now

nothing wrong with lolcommunitycollege. can potentially save you a shitload of money. if you have your heart set on pursuing a 4 year degree, look into their transfer requirements and get a list of accepted courses at community colleges. i saved a fuckload by transferring a lot of my english101-type credits and living at home for another year.

[quote=eee][quote=ammo888]I'm a junior so I have still a year to get my shit done and then cross fingers on engineering schools and IVY.[/quote]
srs protip:

get started now

I waited and now im lolcommunity college partially because of that[/quote]

nothing wrong with lolcommunitycollege. can potentially save you a shitload of money. if you have your heart set on pursuing a 4 year degree, look into their transfer requirements and get a list of accepted courses at community colleges. i saved a fuckload by transferring a lot of my english101-type credits and living at home for another year.
0 Frags +

rit, sva, champlain, ringling, ithaca. Didn't really expect to get in everywhere I applied, or I would have set my sights a little higher lol...

Anyways I'll probably be in the film program at either rit or sva.

rit, sva, champlain, ringling, ithaca. Didn't really expect to get in everywhere I applied, or I would have set my sights a little higher lol...

Anyways I'll probably be in the film program at either rit or sva.
1 Frags +

cc usually ends up taking way more time than expected because the infrastructure tends to suck ass

cc usually ends up taking way more time than expected because the infrastructure tends to suck ass
1 Frags +

source: im really old

source: im really old
20 Frags +

You guys need to get your priorities straight. Get into invite first, then try to get into a good college.

You guys need to get your priorities straight. Get into invite first, then try to get into a good college.
1 Frags +

commited to rutgers new brunswick for comp sci

commited to rutgers new brunswick for comp sci
2 Frags +

Back in January I got into Johns Hopkins masters program. Rip free time.

Back in January I got into Johns Hopkins masters program. Rip free time.
1 Frags +

i wanna go to ithica up in new york, hopefully my extracurriculars are up to scratch because my grades really aren't. I'm only a sophomore tho, got plenty of time to improve

i wanna go to ithica up in new york, hopefully my extracurriculars are up to scratch because my grades really aren't. I'm only a sophomore tho, got plenty of time to improve
0 Frags +

Cal Poly Pomona, UCR, CSU Fullerton (Waiting on UCI and UC Berkeley :3)

Cal Poly Pomona, UCR, CSU Fullerton (Waiting on UCI and UC Berkeley :3)
0 Frags +

I live in Ithaca. Ithaca college is pretty overpriced and isn't fantastic outside of music, but Cornell is really nice and depending on your major, its pretty easy to get into, although they tend to be quite strict bout transferring credits.

I live in Ithaca. Ithaca college is pretty overpriced and isn't fantastic outside of music, but Cornell is really nice and depending on your major, its pretty easy to get into, although they tend to be quite strict bout transferring credits.
1 2 3
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.