Upvote Upvoted 3 Downvote Downvoted
ETF2L High Playoffs: Fenneks eSports by SimRai.com vs. 1000 poops of the poopocalypse
posted in Events
ETA
Completed
DATE
Thursday, Mar 26th
TIME
4:00 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

Join Sideshow, Admirable & Sim for the continuation of ETF2L's Season 20 powered by Tt eSPORTS High Playoffs. Monday saw Finland's finest, Lutuset, undone over three maps - little did they know, they were just a pawn in ondkaja's game. Tonight he seeks to "outstrat" another opponent on route to the finals, but Fenneks currently outrank them in fraac's ratings and Sideshow, king of the shitters, already declared Fenneks to be the superior team. The single elimination bracket cares not about your season history, your stats or what some dribbling casters have said; it all comes down to these three maps. The elimination process has been completed giving us a set menu of Process and Snakewater with a Logjam dessert. Smirre has been authorised to merc once again for 1000 poops by the fearless foxes of Fenneks. The victor will be guaranteed a pay day of at least €216 whilst leaving their opponents to find consolation with €144 bronze handshake. Tune in to watch nerds get mad for money.

ETF2L Match Page | ETF2L Standings | ETF2L Fundraiser | fraac's rankings
ETF2L S20 High Playoffs Round 2: Fenneks eSports by SimRai.com vs. 1000 poops of the poopocalypse
4 Frags +

Almost better than Highlander.

Almost better than Highlander.
5 Frags +

very easy for fenneks

very easy for fenneks
2 Frags +

go prtyboiz

go prtyboiz
2 Frags +

May the best outstratter win (me).

May the best outstratter win (me).
0 Frags +

No bets on this game, not worth watching. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No bets on this game, not worth watching. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2 Frags +

OH BOY !!!

P R T Y B O I Z ~~ F E N N E K S

OH BOY !!!

P R T Y B O I Z ~~ F E N N E K S
1 Frags +

V O D B O I Z

V O D B O I Z
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.