Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
australium weapons and dx8
posted in Customization
0 Frags +

If i use dx8 with australium weapons will they stop being golden?

If i use dx8 with australium weapons will they stop being golden?
2 Frags +

Yes

Also why don't you try yourself? Not that you can roll back to DX9 after trying

Yes

Also why don't you try yourself? Not that you can roll back to DX9 after trying
1 Frags +

they'll stop being golden in the right way.
only if you turn off mat_phong, mat_specular and mat_bumpmap it'll look like poop.

they'll stop being golden in the right way.
only if you turn off mat_phong, mat_specular and mat_bumpmap it'll look like poop.
0 Frags +

I use -dxlevel 81 my australium sniper is full gold. I get good fps and the textures are okay, but not as good as current graphics. I only use this command for fps.

I use -dxlevel 81 my australium sniper is full gold. I get good fps and the textures are okay, but not as good as current graphics. I only use this command for fps.
1 Frags +
HazeDI use -dxlevel 81 my australium sniper is full gold. I get good fps and the textures are okay, but not as good as current graphics. I only use this command for fps.

you probably have mat_specular set to 1. That's the command that makes it change from a boring looking scattergun (that's kind of orange looking) to a fully golden weapon.

[quote=HazeD]I use -dxlevel 81 my australium sniper is full gold. I get good fps and the textures are okay, but not as good as current graphics. I only use this command for fps.[/quote]

you probably have mat_specular set to 1. That's the command that makes it change from a boring looking scattergun (that's kind of orange looking) to a fully golden weapon.
0 Frags +
dflameHazeDI use -dxlevel 81 my australium sniper is full gold. I get good fps and the textures are okay, but not as good as current graphics. I only use this command for fps.

Any confirmed fps improvement?

[quote=dflame][quote=HazeD]I use -dxlevel 81 my australium sniper is full gold. I get good fps and the textures are okay, but not as good as current graphics. I only use this command for fps.[/quote]

you probably have mat_specular set to 1. That's the command that makes it change from a boring looking scattergun (that's kind of orange looking) to a fully golden weapon.[/quote]

Any confirmed fps improvement?
5 Frags +

it looks like someone smeared a bunch of nutella on your gun in dx8

it looks like someone smeared a bunch of nutella on your gun in dx8
-6 Frags +
HazeDI use -dxlevel 81 my australium sniper is full gold. I get good fps and the textures are okay, but not as good as current graphics. I only use this command for fps.

are you selling?

[quote=HazeD]I use -dxlevel 81 my australium sniper is full gold. I get good fps and the textures are okay, but not as good as current graphics. I only use this command for fps.[/quote]
are you selling?
0 Frags +
joetf2it looks like someone smeared a bunch of nutella on your gun in dx8

I couldn't have said it better my self

[quote=joetf2]it looks like someone smeared a bunch of nutella on your gun in dx8[/quote]
I couldn't have said it better my self
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.