Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
Crosshair?
posted in Customization
0 Frags +

High i was wondering if anyone could help me with scripting. All i want to know is how to make mwheeldown to +jump and change the crosshair to a dot (number 5 i think) but when im not using it go back to my original crosshair i use

High i was wondering if anyone could help me with scripting. All i want to know is how to make mwheeldown to +jump and change the crosshair to a dot (number 5 i think) but when im not using it go back to my original crosshair i use
1 Frags +

alias "+woo" "+jump; cl_crosshair_file crosshair5"
alias "-woo" "-jump; cl_crosshair_file INSERTYOUROGCROSSHAIRHERE"
bind "mwheeldown" "+woo"

alias "+woo" "+jump; cl_crosshair_file crosshair5"
alias "-woo" "-jump; cl_crosshair_file INSERTYOUROGCROSSHAIRHERE"
bind "mwheeldown" "+woo"
-6 Frags +
TheRealGucciAll i want to know is how to make mwheeldown to +jump

bind mwheeldown +jump

in console

edit: wait did i completely misunderstand what you meant

[quote=TheRealGucci]All i want to know is how to make mwheeldown to +jump[/quote]

bind mwheeldown +jump

in console

edit: wait did i completely misunderstand what you meant
0 Frags +

i always presumed mwheelup and mwheeldown didn't support + and - commands because they're not 'buttons' that you can actually hold and let go..
but if it is possible, then Geknaiir's script should work.
though, if you use the default crosshair, you'll have to make another .cfg file.

i always presumed mwheelup and mwheeldown didn't support + and - commands because they're not 'buttons' that you can actually hold and let go..
but if it is possible, then Geknaiir's script should work.
though, if you use the default crosshair, you'll have to make another .cfg file.
0 Frags +

#4 is correct: in geknaiir's example the alias "-woo" would never be executed.

There isn't any real way to do this that I can think of because wait is broken/disabled on a lot of servers.

#4 is correct: in geknaiir's example the alias "-woo" would never be executed.

There isn't any real way to do this that I can think of because wait is broken/disabled on a lot of servers.
0 Frags +

0 Frags +

i want it to go back when i am not using mwheeldown

i want it to go back when i am not using mwheeldown
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.