Upvote Upvoted -20 Downvote Downvoted
Next Level Typing Method
posted in The Dumpster
0 Frags +

3:08 AM - radeon: 2:07 AM - radeon: Have you ever typed with your dick before?
2:07 AM - Ringer: oh please
2:07 AM - radeon: What's your technique? Do you hold it, and just run the keyboard into the head, or do you stand up and let your dick take control?
2:08 AM - Ringer: r u high or something
2:08 AM - radeon: No.
3:08 AM - radeon: EVERYBODY SAYS THAT WHEN I SAY THINGS LIKEWISE.

/discuss

3:08 AM - radeon: 2:07 AM - radeon: Have you ever typed with your dick before?
2:07 AM - Ringer: oh please
2:07 AM - radeon: What's your technique? Do you hold it, and just run the keyboard into the head, or do you stand up and let your dick take control?
2:08 AM - Ringer: r u high or something
2:08 AM - radeon: No.
3:08 AM - radeon: EVERYBODY SAYS THAT WHEN I SAY THINGS LIKEWISE.

/discuss
11 Frags +

epic

epic
6 Frags +

Momentum Mod
7 Frags +

you'll need the keyboard on a 90 degree angle with your desk, somehow mounted on a wall or (the best way) hold it yourself, then just thrust into it

i recommend recording your wpm results and then when you achieve 10 wpm you can begin challenging friends to races. If youre really feeling confident you can do what i do and race seniors (like say your grandma) typing normally

it does take time to improve so dont give up!

you'll need the keyboard on a 90 degree angle with your desk, somehow mounted on a wall or (the best way) hold it yourself, then just thrust into it

i recommend recording your wpm results and then when you achieve 10 wpm you can begin challenging friends to races. If youre really feeling confident you can do what i do and race seniors (like say your grandma) typing normally

3 Frags +
Hellbentyou'll need the keyboard on a 90 degree angle with your desk, somehow mounted on a wall or (the best way) hold it yourself, then just thrust into it

what is this 90 degrees bullshit? is your dick not hook shaped or soemthing? weirdo.

[quote=Hellbent]you'll need the keyboard on a 90 degree angle with your desk, somehow mounted on a wall or (the best way) hold it yourself, then just thrust into it

it does take time to improve so dont give up![/quote]
what is this 90 degrees bullshit? is your dick not hook shaped or soemthing? weirdo.
5 Frags +

hey guys what is the recommended dpi (d0ngers per inch) for dick typing? if u dont know just tell me what clockwrks is.

thnx

hey guys what is the recommended dpi (d0ngers per inch) for dick typing? if u dont know just tell me what clockwrks is.

thnx
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.