Completed
DATE
Sunday, Apr 12th
TIME
7:00 AM EDT
STREAM
Brodogs
ABOUT

With both teams coming in off first round victories, this clash on Process and Sunshine will be crucial for determining playoff seedings with the semi-finals only 3 rounds away. Masif Saturdays are currently viewed by the community as underdogs, however they are hungry for their second win. While Cash Money are stacked with former sv and iM talent, should they get complacent they may find themselves falling to Masif. Tune in as campbell, Yukari, ayr and Brodogs bring you what should be an exceptional game.

Saloon.tf | Match
Preshow
Game
1 Frags +

Unfortunately i haven't been able to keep up with ozfortress as much as i should. Is jasmine still playing? if they did, what did they change their team name to? :P

Unfortunately i haven't been able to keep up with ozfortress as much as i should. Is jasmine still playing? if they did, what did they change their team name to? :P
2 Frags +

Jasmine are now Masif Saturdays, but they now have faith on scout, Realm on demo and darbs on medic.

Jasmine are now Masif Saturdays, but they now have faith on scout, Realm on demo and darbs on medic.
2 Frags +

Most likely to draw but a great game is expected.

Most likely to draw but a great game is expected.
4 Frags +

Awesome to see some Ozfortress casts up on here! Keep up the good work.

Awesome to see some Ozfortress casts up on here! Keep up the good work.
2 Frags +

Coverage?

Coverage?
3 Frags +

It's in there:

STREAM
Brodogs
It's in there:
[quote]STREAM
Brodogs[/quote]
1 Frags +
CHERRYIt's in there:STREAM
Brodogs

Sorry, new to the forums.

[quote=CHERRY]It's in there:
[quote]STREAM
Brodogs[/quote][/quote]

2 Frags +
YarharALCCHERRYIt's in there:STREAM
Brodogs

No worries, it should appear in the Live Streams widget on the right when the channel goes live.

[quote=YarharALC][quote=CHERRY]It's in there:
[quote]STREAM
Brodogs[/quote][/quote]

Sorry, new to the forums.[/quote]
No worries, it should appear in the Live Streams widget on the right when the channel goes live.
1 Frags +

Stream is going to go live at 8:15 (45 mins before match) and there will be a 8:30 pre-show where we will be breaking down the teams. Believe me, we can't stop our analyst Yukari talking :D

Stream is going to go live at 8:15 (45 mins before match) and there will be a 8:30 pre-show where we will be breaking down the teams. Believe me, we can't stop our analyst Yukari talking :D
0 Frags +

7 hours from now for non-aussie viewers :)
edit: and I forgot tf.tv has a counter already..... my bad

7 hours from now for non-aussie viewers :)
10 Frags +
rhK7 hours from now for non-aussie viewers :)

and you call yourself an ozfortress admin.......

[quote=rhK]7 hours from now for non-aussie viewers :)
edit: and I forgot tf.tv has a counter already..... my bad[/quote]

and you call yourself an ozfortress admin.......
4 Frags +

I have played sunshine like 3 times rip

I have played sunshine like 3 times rip
0 Frags +
BrodogsStream is going to go live at 8:15 (45 mins before match) and there will be a 8:30 pre-show where we will be breaking down the teams. Believe me, we can't stop our analyst Yukari talking :D

Please no economics.

[quote=Brodogs]Stream is going to go live at 8:15 (45 mins before match) and there will be a 8:30 pre-show where we will be breaking down the teams. Believe me, we can't stop our analyst Yukari talking :D[/quote]

Please no economics.
-6 Frags +

e: thought the spoiler tag was good enough. sorry chaps

e: thought the spoiler tag was good enough. sorry chaps
4 Frags +

I'd also like to apologise for my team's unsportsmanlike mm1 during the game. I have chat off during games so I didn't know anything about it til I had a steam conversation pasted to me. It was poor form and I had grumpy words with them

regards

I'd also like to apologise for my team's unsportsmanlike mm1 during the game. I have chat off during games so I didn't know anything about it til I had a steam conversation pasted to me. It was poor form and I had grumpy words with them

regards
1 Frags +

Vods should be correct now at 720p 60fps, sorry if anyone was watching the game in 480p (the pre-show is still 480p).

Vods should be correct now at 720p 60fps, sorry if anyone was watching the game in 480p (the pre-show is still 480p).
1 Frags +
tstmMost likely to draw but a great game is expected.

nice prediction

[quote=tstm]Most likely to draw but a great game is expected.[/quote]

nice prediction
2 Frags +

jake plz

jake plz
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.