Upvote Upvoted 2 Downvote Downvoted
Mouse is disconnecting and reconnecting randomly.
posted in Hardware
0 Frags +

Hi,
I have a Logitech G400s and have been having this issue the past couple of weeks. For no reason, my mouse just disconnects for about 5 seconds and then reconnects. The light on the bottom stays on. I've tried restarting my computer and plugging in to different USB ports (2.0 and 3.0) but to no avail. Can anyone help? It's really annoying and would like to get it fixed ASAP.

Hi,
I have a Logitech G400s and have been having this issue the past couple of weeks. For no reason, my mouse just disconnects for about 5 seconds and then reconnects. The light on the bottom stays on. I've tried restarting my computer and plugging in to different USB ports (2.0 and 3.0) but to no avail. Can anyone help? It's really annoying and would like to get it fixed ASAP.
5 Frags +

it's a pretty common wire problem. just call logitech and ask for a new one, normally they are pretty nice ^^

it's a pretty common wire problem. just call logitech and ask for a new one, normally they are pretty nice ^^
-1 Frags +
Mukhtar1it's a pretty common wire problem. just call logitech and ask for a new one, normally they are pretty nice ^^

Is it? That's weird, the wire seems fine. Thanks for the information. :)

[quote=Mukhtar1]it's a pretty common wire problem. just call logitech and ask for a new one, normally they are pretty nice ^^[/quote]
Is it? That's weird, the wire seems fine. Thanks for the information. :)
6 Frags +
Mukhtar1it's a pretty common wire problem. just call logitech and ask for a new one, normally they are pretty nice ^^

they wont send u a g400 back as they dont make them any more, instead they will send you a g402

[quote=Mukhtar1]it's a pretty common wire problem. just call logitech and ask for a new one, normally they are pretty nice ^^[/quote]
they wont send u a g400 back as they dont make them any more, instead they will send you a g402
0 Frags +

If your mouse is frequently disconnecting, and reconnecting for no obvious explainable reason, eg, physical damage as a result of dropping, frequent rough use, etc. it is a wire problem.

If your mouse is frequently disconnecting, and reconnecting for no obvious explainable reason, eg, physical damage as a result of dropping, frequent rough use, etc. it is a wire problem.
0 Frags +

if your warranty is still running, logitech is likely to send you a G402 as replacement.
otherwise, you could (easily) fix it yourself if you buy a replacement cable (few bucks).

if your warranty is still running, logitech is likely to send you a G402 as replacement.
otherwise, you could (easily) fix it yourself if you buy a replacement cable (few bucks).
1 Frags +
Bucakeif your warranty is still running, logitech is likely to send you a G402 as replacement.

Yeah, I think I'll be good with the G402. Thanks for the help everyone!

[quote=Bucake]if your warranty is still running, logitech is likely to send you a G402 as replacement.
otherwise, you could (easily) fix it yourself if you buy a replacement cable (few bucks).[/quote]
Yeah, I think I'll be good with the G402. Thanks for the help everyone!
0 Frags +

wasnt this also an issue with the original g400? Im just suprised they hadnt fixed it in the g400s lol

wasnt this also an issue with the original g400? Im just suprised they hadnt fixed it in the g400s lol
0 Frags +

it was an issue with the g400, and also with its predecessors (MX518, MX510, MX500) :>
there's a reason people have wondered if it was intentional

it was an issue with the g400, and also with its predecessors (MX518, MX510, MX500) :>
there's a reason people have wondered if it was intentional
0 Frags +

Alright just called support and my G402 is on the way.
Thanks again for the help guys. :D

Alright just called support and my G402 is on the way.
Thanks again for the help guys. :D
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.