0 Frags +

edited in about 2-3 hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4g44UcdYTU

feedback is appreciated, thanks

edited in about 2-3 hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4g44UcdYTU

feedback is appreciated, thanks
2 Frags +

Nice video mate, liked it. Just make sure to use the frag clips thread next time. If everyone started making new threads for every frag clip/video it would be a clusterfuck.

Nice video mate, liked it. Just make sure to use the frag clips thread next time. If everyone started making new threads for every frag clip/video it would be a clusterfuck.
0 Frags +
ShooshNice video mate, liked it. Just make sure to use the frag clips thread next time. If everyone started making new threads for every frag clip/video it would be a clusterfuck.

alright

[quote=Shoosh]Nice video mate, liked it. Just make sure to use the frag clips thread next time. If everyone started making new threads for every frag clip/video it would be a clusterfuck.[/quote]

alright
4 Frags +

this feels way more like a stock call of duty montage edit than a frag movie

this feels way more like a stock call of duty montage edit than a frag movie
3 Frags +

He's clearly asking for feedback as it's not just a frag clip, so I think it's perfectly fine to make his own thread. Like, nobody is gonna give advice in the frag video thread.

He's clearly asking for feedback as it's not just a frag clip, so I think it's perfectly fine to make his own thread. Like, nobody is gonna give advice in the frag video thread.
-1 Frags +

I liked the edits, was just disappointed by how ridiculous it felt to be watching such a large amount of editing on three frags. If you pulled this off well on a full frag vid/movie I think it could be pretty dang awesome

I liked the edits, was just disappointed by how ridiculous it felt to be watching such a large amount of editing on three frags. If you pulled this off well on a full frag vid/movie I think it could be pretty dang awesome
-1 Frags +
BrimstoneI liked the edits, was just disappointed by how ridiculous it felt to be watching such a large amount of editing on three frags. If you pulled this off well on a full frag vid/movie I think it could be pretty dang awesome

yea, i really didn't have anything else to work with, so i tried my best.

[quote=Brimstone]I liked the edits, was just disappointed by how ridiculous it felt to be watching such a large amount of editing on three frags. If you pulled this off well on a full frag vid/movie I think it could be pretty dang awesome[/quote]

yea, i really didn't have anything else to work with, so i tried my best.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.