Completed
DATE
Sunday, Apr 19th
TIME
2:45 PM EDT
STREAM
N/A
ABOUT

Season 8 moves into Week 4 and the strat-fest that is cp_gravelpit tonight, with the main event the clash between PremTech and Stacked. PremTech proved themselves the undisputed masters of Gravelpit last season, taking down the big boys Highpander and Tourettes Chessclub with apparent ease. They’ve been looking strong so far this Season, splitting the points with Highpander last week despite using two mercs. Stacked on the other hand have been struggling – thrashings from Fair Enough and Tourettes Chessclub leave them languishing just above the new boys in 6th. The usual roster issues seem to be plaguing them – seemingly losing both of their main Scouts and their Spy resulting in the hasty addition to the roster of ekkelund and Dimento. Tune into BlackOut TV tonight at 20:45 CET to watch the action, with CeeJaey and Heavy Is GPS taking care of you for the evening.

ETF2L Newspost | ETF2L Fixture
0 Frags +

nvm

nvm
0 Frags +

Go cobz!

Go cobz!
4 Frags +

I never have been more frustrated to play a video game.

I never have been more frustrated to play a video game.
0 Frags +
NurseyI never have been more frustrated to play a video game.

would've been easier if you didn't get caught out of position that often Kappa

[quote=Nursey]I never have been more frustrated to play a video game.[/quote]
would've been easier if you didn't get caught out of position that often Kappa
0 Frags +

I was more frustrated with the whole merc/trying to force a default on us. The 3rd half none of us could play right over the shitty situation that happened. Happy we won, just mad at what happened to make everyone not want to play the game.

I was more frustrated with the whole merc/trying to force a default on us. The 3rd half none of us could play right over the shitty situation that happened. Happy we won, just mad at what happened to make everyone not want to play the game.
1 Frags +

You have no idea how close you were to defaulting.

You have no idea how close you were to defaulting.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.