Upvote Upvoted 7 Downvote Downvoted
"An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC s
posted in Q/A Help
0 Frags +

"An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system. You cannot play on secure servers."

A bunch of people in mumble with me just started getting this error. Anybody else getting it? Anybody know any fixes?

"An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system. You cannot play on secure servers."

A bunch of people in mumble with me just started getting this error. Anybody else getting it? Anybody know any fixes?
0 Frags +

Here's a link to the fixes. Link.
Happens to me every time I reinstall windows. I would try all of them and restart your computers, may take more than one try for whatever reason.

Here's a link to the fixes. [url=https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2117-ILZV-2837]Link.[/url]
Happens to me every time I reinstall windows. I would try all of them and restart your computers, may take more than one try for whatever reason.
1 Frags +

This is what worked for me

1)Go to your Computer Properties
2)Select ''Advanced system settings''
3)Select Advanced, Performance ,Settings
4)Go to ''Data Execution Prevention''
5)Select the second option ''Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select''
6)Aplly,OK,Restart you computer

This is what worked for me

1)Go to your Computer Properties
2)Select ''Advanced system settings''
3)Select Advanced, Performance ,Settings
4)Go to ''Data Execution Prevention''
5)Select the second option ''Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select''
6)Aplly,OK,Restart you computer
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.