Upvote Upvoted 9 Downvote Downvoted
LF HTML/CSS Help
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

I'm reaching out here because I am in need of some help. I'm currently taking an intro to web design class at my university, and we have a website due next week, although I pretty much need to have mine done by the end of this week because of potential travel plans for casting.

Is there anyone around that is good with HTML/CSS and some Java that could help me out? I only plan on coming to you whenever I'm having an issue with something, or need some advice, just so I don't have to spend large amounts of time trying to fix one problem, as time is of the essence. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks friends.

Show Content
yes, I procrastinated on it
I'm reaching out here because I am in need of some help. I'm currently taking an intro to web design class at my university, and we have a website due next week, although I pretty much need to have mine done by the end of this week because of potential travel plans for casting.

Is there anyone around that is good with HTML/CSS and some Java that could help me out? I only plan on coming to you whenever I'm having an issue with something, or need some advice, just so I don't have to spend large amounts of time trying to fix one problem, as time is of the essence. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks friends.

[spoiler]yes, I procrastinated on it[/spoiler]
2 Frags +

Sure; not so much with the javascript side of things though.

Sure; not so much with the javascript side of things though.
2 Frags +

add chairuser he is always down 2 help

add chairuser he is always down 2 help
2 Frags +

I used to do front-end web dev professionally, hit me up if you'd like.

I used to do front-end web dev professionally, hit me up if you'd like.
0 Frags +

Feel free to add me :)

Feel free to add me :)
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.