Upvote Upvoted 23 Downvote Downvoted
Someone to host a stream
0 Frags +

So guys, our brazilian TF2 semifinals match (elite division) is coming up in 20 minutes, the match will be commentated, but we don't have anyone who has good upload speed to stream the match.

So, if you guys want to help our community with that, just pm me or add me on my steam and we'll talk about it. :)

So guys, our brazilian TF2 semifinals match (elite division) is coming up in 20 minutes, the match will be commentated, but we don't have anyone who has good upload speed to stream the match.

So, if you guys want to help our community with that, just pm me or add me on my steam and we'll talk about it. :)
1 Frags +

N I N J A X

N I N J A X
0 Frags +

These matches are gonna have bets open on saloon.tf so it would be a shame if they didn't have coverage. Please help them out!

These matches are gonna have bets open on saloon.tf so it would be a shame if they didn't have coverage. Please help them out!
8 Frags +

Trying to get something thrown together on EVLtv in a moment.

Sadly we were unable to procure STV info in time.

[s]Trying to get something thrown together on EVLtv in a moment.[/s]

Sadly we were unable to procure STV info in time.
7 Frags +

Since we couldn't stream that match, Kinch and I are working to stream the finals with english commentary for people who are interested in our scene. What do you guys think about that? would you guys watch it? :)

Since we couldn't stream that match, Kinch and I are working to stream the finals with english commentary for people who are interested in our scene. What do you guys think about that? would you guys watch it? :)
3 Frags +

I would. It'd be interesting to see the difference in meta and tactics involved.

I would. It'd be interesting to see the difference in meta and tactics involved.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.