Upvote Upvoted 1 Downvote Downvoted
cs: go server connection problem
0 Frags +

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to post this, but lately I've been having problems staying connected to cs go servers for more than 1 or 2 minutes. Here's the error I'm getting:

http://i.imgur.com/z2dOpyf.jpg

I've tried verifying game cache, deleting the file that doesn't match the server's then verifying cache(which re-downloads the file), deleting all the pak vpk files then verifying cache, and reinstalling cs go. None have fixed the problem. Any advice?

edit: deleting all the vpk files and verifying again twice seems to have fixed the problem for some reason

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to post this, but lately I've been having problems staying connected to cs go servers for more than 1 or 2 minutes. Here's the error I'm getting:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/z2dOpyf.jpg[/img]

I've tried verifying game cache, deleting the file that doesn't match the server's then verifying cache(which re-downloads the file), deleting all the pak vpk files then verifying cache, and reinstalling cs go. None have fixed the problem. Any advice?

edit: deleting all the vpk files and verifying again twice seems to have fixed the problem for some reason
0 Frags +

usually verifying game cache or re-installing the game entirely should work, have you downloaded anything as of lately that could have caused the problem?

usually verifying game cache or re-installing the game entirely should work, have you downloaded anything as of lately that could have caused the problem?
0 Frags +
joetf2usually verifying game cache or re-installing the game entirely should work, have you downloaded anything as of lately that could have caused the problem?

No I don't think so. I did find out that I was using chris's max fps config on cs go but the reinstall should have removed that. Cs go seemed to be working with the fps config installed before though.

[quote=joetf2]usually verifying game cache or re-installing the game entirely should work, have you downloaded anything as of lately that could have caused the problem?[/quote]

No I don't think so. I did find out that I was using chris's max fps config on cs go but the reinstall should have removed that. Cs go seemed to be working with the fps config installed before though.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.