Upvote Upvoted 12 Downvote Downvoted
cp_alamo
0 Frags +

Hey! I just finished this 3cp tug-o-war type of map. Some people told me it looks good for 4v4 and so on, so I decided to let you all know. It can be found here:
http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/185551 (tf2maps download coming soon)
This is my first ever serious tf2 map. I hope it's decent enough.

Please take a look and tell me what you think! Thanks.

Hey! I just finished this 3cp tug-o-war type of map. Some people told me it looks good for 4v4 and so on, so I decided to let you all know. It can be found here:
http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/185551 (tf2maps download coming soon)
This is my first ever serious tf2 map. I hope it's decent enough.

Please take a look and tell me what you think! Thanks.
0 Frags +

I don't think I've ever seen a map like this but no reason to not try it out

I don't think I've ever seen a map like this but no reason to not try it out
-1 Frags +

so what, does it work the same as 5cp but with only 3?

so what, does it work the same as 5cp but with only 3?
0 Frags +
THEBILLDOZERso what, does it work the same as 5cp but with only 3?

Pretty much!

[quote=THEBILLDOZER]so what, does it work the same as 5cp but with only 3?[/quote]
Pretty much!
-4 Frags +

Would suggest posting in the ugc forums, this forun is more 6s oriented and ugc needs more maps c:

Would suggest posting in the ugc forums, this forun is more 6s oriented and ugc needs more maps c:
1 Frags +
kounterpartsWould suggest posting in the ugc forums, this forun is more 6s oriented and ugc needs more maps c:

Please re-direct me to where I should post. This is my first time on this site.

[quote=kounterparts]Would suggest posting in the ugc forums, this forun is more 6s oriented and ugc needs more maps c:[/quote]
Please re-direct me to where I should post. This is my first time on this site.
6 Frags +

http://www.ugcleague.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?42-Map-Feedback

http://www.ugcleague.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?42-Map-Feedback
0 Frags +

Where's the Ice Cream Parlor?

Where's the Ice Cream Parlor?
1 Frags +
THEBILLDOZERso what, does it work the same as 5cp but with only 3?

3CP is pretty popular in 4v4, because 5CP is deemed as too large, and KOTH gets boring.

[quote=THEBILLDOZER]so what, does it work the same as 5cp but with only 3?[/quote]
3CP is pretty popular in 4v4, because 5CP is deemed as too large, and KOTH gets boring.
0 Frags +
yttriumTHEBILLDOZERso what, does it work the same as 5cp but with only 3?3CP is pretty popular in 4v4, because 5CP is deemed as too large, and KOTH gets boring.

There's one 3CP map in 4s and the admins don't want to add anymore because they want 4s to play differently than 6s.

That being said! My in-game name is Sam Houston so I have to love this map before even looking at it. I'm hoping to run a small tournament for 4s maps that might be added next season and I definitely want to use this map in the tournament.

[quote=yttrium][quote=THEBILLDOZER]so what, does it work the same as 5cp but with only 3?[/quote]
3CP is pretty popular in 4v4, because 5CP is deemed as too large, and KOTH gets boring.[/quote]

There's one 3CP map in 4s and the admins don't want to add anymore because they want 4s to play differently than 6s.

That being said! My in-game name is Sam Houston so I have to love this map before even looking at it. I'm hoping to run a small tournament for 4s maps that might be added next season and I definitely want to use this map in the tournament.
3 Frags +
MapleThere's one 3CP map in 4s and the admins don't want to add anymore because they want 4s to play differently than 6s.

UGC admins...

[quote=Maple]There's one 3CP map in 4s and the admins don't want to add anymore because they want 4s to play differently than 6s.

That being said! My in-game name is Sam Houston so I have to love this map before even looking at it. I'm hoping to run a small tournament for 4s maps that might be added next season and I definitely want to use this map in the tournament.[/quote]
UGC admins...
0 Frags +

Has anyone had a chance to test the map and give some feedback?

Has anyone had a chance to test the map and give some feedback?
1 Frags +

Do you remember the cp_alamo?

Do you remember the cp_alamo?
1 Frags +
FogDo you remember the cp_alamo?

Yes, but do you?!

[quote=Fog]Do you remember the cp_alamo?[/quote]
Yes, but do you?!
1 Frags +

I really like the setting.

I really like the setting.
1 Frags +
FogDo you remember the cp_alamo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7F3r7dWpV0

[quote=Fog]Do you remember the cp_alamo?[/quote]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7F3r7dWpV0[/youtube]
1 Frags +

Don't forget the Alamo!

...as in, make sure you put it in the map. It would be weird if a map called Alamo wouldn't include its namesake.

Don't forget the Alamo!

...as in, make sure you put it in the map. It would be weird if a map called Alamo wouldn't include its namesake.
1 Frags +
hookyDon't forget the Alamo!

It's based on the alamo from the tf2 comic. I didnt know about the history thing of it before it was done.

[quote=hooky]Don't forget the Alamo!

...as in, make sure you put it in the map. It would be weird if a map called Alamo wouldn't include its namesake.[/quote]
It's based on the alamo from the tf2 comic. I didnt know about the history thing of it before it was done.
0 Frags +

map for next ugc 4v4 season?
good job anyways

map for next ugc 4v4 season?
good job anyways
2 Frags +

I really like the map so far but whenever we played 3cp in 4s it was always wipe them at mid, walk to last, sticky one door spam/airblast the other, cap the point. If you can make the rounds more dynamic then I'd love to see it played next season.

I really like the map so far but whenever we played 3cp in 4s it was always wipe them at mid, walk to last, sticky one door spam/airblast the other, cap the point. If you can make the rounds more dynamic then I'd love to see it played next season.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.