Upvote Upvoted 69 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
Mirelin is Retiring.
0 Frags +

http://etf2l.org/forum/tactics/topic-31495/page-1/#post-533486

http://etf2l.org/forum/tactics/topic-31495/page-1/#post-533486
19 Frags +

Sad to hear :(. Mirelin was my favorite Medic and really got me into the class.

Sad to hear :(. Mirelin was my favorite Medic and really got me into the class.
4 Frags +

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o[/youtube]
30 Frags +
Disable Windows Aero. Doesn’t matter how good is your PC, this shit grants your mouse with input lag just like your phallus can be granted with aids, if you put it in to bad vagina. And it doesn’t matter how good your PC is, or how strong you are at the avoiding viruses.

words of wisdom

[quote]Disable Windows Aero. Doesn’t matter how good is your PC, this shit grants your mouse with input lag just like your phallus can be granted with aids, if you put it in to bad vagina. And it doesn’t matter how good your PC is, or how strong you are at the avoiding viruses.[/quote]
words of wisdom
6 Frags +

Sucks to say good bye to one of the best medics to ever play the game, farewell mirelin good luck in your future.

Sucks to say good bye to one of the best medics to ever play the game, farewell mirelin good luck in your future.
39 Frags +

"Some people claim something like ‘’UH OH, I am used to that, I feel comfortable’’, ‘’UH OH, I don’t want to disable it, I like it’’ But they are just all nerds and you shouldn’t listen to them. It is almost the same as being a girl and hating sex due to bad first experience. ‘’I don’t like having a sex and I am comfortable with that’’ But in fact, they say that just because their first experience was bad and they were afraid to try it again." - Mirelin 2015

"Some people claim something like ‘’UH OH, I am used to that, I feel comfortable’’, ‘’UH OH, I don’t want to disable it, I like it’’ But they are just all nerds and you shouldn’t listen to them. It is almost the same as being a girl and hating sex due to bad first experience. ‘’I don’t like having a sex and I am comfortable with that’’ But in fact, they say that just because their first experience was bad and they were afraid to try it again." - Mirelin 2015
4 Frags +
Mr_Harvard"Some people claim something like ‘’UH OH, I am used to that, I feel comfortable’’, ‘’UH OH, I don’t want to disable it, I like it’’ But they are just all nerds and you shouldn’t listen to them. It is almost the same as being a girl and hating sex due to bad first experience. ‘’I don’t like having a sex and I am comfortable with that’’ But in fact, they say that just because their first experience was bad and they were afraid to try it again." - Mirelin 2015

I was wondering when people find that exact quote.

[quote=Mr_Harvard]"Some people claim something like ‘’UH OH, I am used to that, I feel comfortable’’, ‘’UH OH, I don’t want to disable it, I like it’’ But they are just all nerds and you shouldn’t listen to them. It is almost the same as being a girl and hating sex due to bad first experience. ‘’I don’t like having a sex and I am comfortable with that’’ But in fact, they say that just because their first experience was bad and they were afraid to try it again." - Mirelin 2015[/quote]
I was wondering when people find that exact quote.
7 Frags +

Question is, who is the new medic for SUAVE

Question is, who is the new medic for SUAVE
17 Frags +
3DQuestion is, who is the new medic for SUAVE

I think suave died

[quote=3D]Question is, who is the new medic for SUAVE[/quote]
I think suave died
6 Frags +
Dasmem3DQuestion is, who is the new medic for SUAVEI think suave died

Most euros top teams kind of died

[quote=Dasmem][quote=3D]Question is, who is the new medic for SUAVE[/quote]
I think suave died[/quote]

10 Frags +
XtheDuckDasmem3DQuestion is, who is the new medic for SUAVEI think suave died

Almost all premiership teams died. The ones still up THE only teams still up from season 20 is Reason.

[quote=XtheDuck][quote=Dasmem][quote=3D]Question is, who is the new medic for SUAVE[/quote]
I think suave died[/quote]

Most euros top teams kind of died[/quote]
Almost all premiership teams died. The ones still up THE only teams still up from season 20 is Reason.
7 Frags +

rip Merlini

rip Merlini
32 Frags +

"You’ve probably noticed me dropping them too much lately? But let me explain you one thing now. Dropping ubers is just like farting. You have to know where you can do this, where you can’t."

"You’ve probably noticed me dropping them too much lately? But let me explain you one thing now. Dropping ubers is just like farting. You have to know where you can do this, where you can’t."
25 Frags +

Oooooh mirelin :(((((((((((

Oooooh mirelin :(((((((((((
1 Frags +

[*]

[*]
22 Frags +

Who will bring passion into our lifes from now on :c

Who will bring passion into our lifes from now on :c
5 Frags +

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=809fuKJZ8p8

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=809fuKJZ8p8[/youtube]
9 Frags +

Why now that I have seen him play pickups more than ever before. :(

No one ever leaves tf2 for good and I still have hope he will return after matchmaking is launched.

Why now that I have seen him play pickups more than ever before. :(

No one ever leaves tf2 for good and I still have hope he will return after matchmaking is launched.
0 Frags +

If almost every prem team is dead are any new like high prem teams being made?

If almost every prem team is dead are any new like high prem teams being made?
8 Frags +
blendtecIf almost every prem team is dead are any new like high prem teams being made?

TLR have reformed

[quote=blendtec]If almost every prem team is dead are any new like high prem teams being made?[/quote]
TLR have reformed
5 Frags +

is Rake coming back?

is Rake coming back?
14 Frags +

He'll be back, give it 6 months.

He'll be back, give it 6 months.
7 Frags +

What competition will there be for America at i55 then :(

What competition will there be for America at i55 then :(
2 Frags +

n

n
7 Frags +
blendtecIf almost every prem team is dead are any new like high prem teams being made?

I think the new blood coming the past few seasons was quite refreshing (Nico, ams, kaptain, nukkye, etc, etc...). Just because Suave or mirelin or whatever are leaving doesn't mean eu tf2 is dead, I would argue prem looks more competitive than ever.

[quote=blendtec]If almost every prem team is dead are any new like high prem teams being made?[/quote]

I think the new blood coming the past few seasons was quite refreshing (Nico, ams, kaptain, nukkye, etc, etc...). Just because Suave or mirelin or whatever are leaving doesn't mean eu tf2 is dead, I would argue prem looks more competitive than ever.
-24 Frags +

who?

;)

who?

;)
4 Frags +

You're "jokes" will be missed. RIP in pepperonis.

You're "jokes" will be missed. RIP in pepperonis.
2 Frags +

rip passion :(

rip passion :(
3 Frags +

There are teams like TLR making a comeback, also there is a team with zebbo stark, fl1p, exon, and a few others coming, when a team or player leaves it is not only the end of an era (The death of mixup) but the beginning of a new one, new players like AMS, nukkye, etc. Will usher in a new age, sideshow's team have their etf2l debut in s21, just adding more layers to the story of this game.

There are teams like TLR making a comeback, also there is a team with zebbo stark, fl1p, exon, and a few others coming, when a team or player leaves it is not only the end of an era (The death of mixup) but the beginning of a new one, new players like AMS, nukkye, etc. Will usher in a new age, sideshow's team have their etf2l debut in s21, just adding more layers to the story of this game.
12 Frags +

Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3UyH-cvWV8&spfreload=10

Obligatory
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3UyH-cvWV8&spfreload=10[/youtube]
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.