Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
shwpuppet's amazing response about using crossbow
0 Frags +

Can we all take a moment to appreciate this amazing essay by drshadowpuppet on why to use the crossbow

http://i.imgur.com/CK7ItBm.png

http://i.imgur.com/fPXL63q.png

Original reddit post

Can we all take a moment to appreciate this amazing essay by drshadowpuppet on why to use the crossbow

[img]http://i.imgur.com/CK7ItBm.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/fPXL63q.png[/img]

[url=http://www.reddit.com/r/truetf2/comments/34pj4r/what_medic_syringe_guns_do_you_use/cqwy083]Original reddit post[/url]
40 Frags +

thats so many words i use the crossbow because i like to be praised when i hit easy arrows and pretend they were tough

thats so many words i use the crossbow because i like to be praised when i hit easy arrows and pretend they were tough
1 Frags +

do people actually argue against this?

do people actually argue against this?
-11 Frags +

the crossbow is a fucking crossbow syringes are for pussies

the crossbow is a fucking crossbow syringes are for pussies
-12 Frags +

overdose is probably better tbh

overdose is probably better tbh
31 Frags +

Dear god people I was bored at work and decided to just write about my favorite weapon. Not worth a whole thread.

Dear god people I was bored at work and decided to just write about my favorite weapon. Not worth a whole thread.
45 Frags +

now that shadowpuppet has defined every single trait of the crossbow, maybe he will hit an arrow.

now that shadowpuppet has defined every single trait of the crossbow, maybe he will hit an arrow.
20 Frags +
ILLEGALELEPHANTGUNnow that shadowpuppet has defined every single trait of the crossbow, maybe he will hit an arrow.

Unlikely at best

[quote=ILLEGALELEPHANTGUN]now that shadowpuppet has defined every single trait of the crossbow, maybe he will hit an arrow.[/quote]

Unlikely at best
-1 Frags +

does the term "power creep" apply to the xbow?

does the term "power creep" apply to the xbow?
39 Frags +
The roamer class specializes in jumping in, doing nothing particularly useful, then perching where he cries until the enemy team can kill him.

I'm really good at this.

[quote] The roamer class specializes in jumping in, doing nothing particularly useful, then perching where he cries until the enemy team can kill him. [/quote]
I'm really good at this.
-7 Frags +

Blatsauger4life

Blatsauger4life
0 Frags +
FireStarwdoes the term "power creep" apply to the xbow?

No, not really.
Given that it does have some elements of aim and rewards farther shots with increased health/damage, it's pretty on par with "good" unlocks.

[quote=FireStarw]does the term "power creep" apply to the xbow?[/quote]
No, not really.
Given that it does have some elements of aim and rewards farther shots with increased health/damage, it's pretty on par with "good" unlocks.
6 Frags +

In my noobish days, I decided one night I'd run the crossbow.

I never looked back.

I've been playing with the festive so much now I find I don't aim as well with the regular crossbow.

In my noobish days, I decided one night I'd run the crossbow.

I never looked back.

[size=10]I've been playing with the festive so much now I find I don't aim as well with the regular crossbow.[/size]
23 Frags +

screwb doesn't use the crossbow because he claims we leave him too much and rely on him to heal us from afar with arrows.

to counter this, he's switched to overdose so that any time we don't instantly kill a soldier at 300 hp he can pull out needles and do 30 damage at the end of the fight and then talk shit

screwb doesn't use the crossbow because he claims we leave him too much and rely on him to heal us from afar with arrows.

to counter this, he's switched to overdose so that any time we don't instantly kill a soldier at 300 hp he can pull out needles and do 30 damage at the end of the fight and then talk shit
14 Frags +

The crossbow makes it so you can carry on Medic.

The crossbow makes it so you can carry on Medic.
13 Frags +

Question: would more people use the overdose if the movement speed buff was passive?

Question: would more people use the overdose if the movement speed buff was passive?
11 Frags +
SkyeQuestion: would more people use the overdose if the movement speed buff was passive?

Yes, without a second thought.

[quote=Skye]Question: would more people use the overdose if the movement speed buff was passive?[/quote]

Yes, without a second thought.
-10 Frags +

My best loadouts are as follows

Combat Medic(super fun, requires more skill)
Blutsager
Quick Fix
Bonesaw

Defensive Medic(good for team holds like on dustbowl last)
Syringe Gun
Vaccinator
Vita Saw

for cosmetics use Healers Helm and Arichimedes

If you disagree you are most likely wrong. I have over 100 hours of medic

Show Content
(although shpee is my favorite character)

, most of which are spent in intensive training servers such as Firepowered Mge. If you still doubt my skill, just keep in mind i have been asked to tryout for a UGC(United Gaming Championship) team next season where I can play competitive tf2(9v9) with the best. What have you done on medic?

Yeah. I thought so.

My best loadouts are as follows

Blutsager
Quick Fix
Bonesaw

Syringe Gun
Vaccinator
Vita Saw

for cosmetics use Healers Helm and Arichimedes

If you disagree you are most likely wrong. I have over 100 hours of medic [spoiler](although shpee is my favorite character)[/spoiler], most of which are spent in intensive training servers such as [i]Firepowered Mge[/i]. If you still doubt my skill, just keep in mind i have been asked to tryout for a UGC(United Gaming Championship) team next season where I can play competitive tf2(9v9) with the best. What have [b]you[/b] done on medic?

Yeah. I thought so.
3 Frags +
SkyeQuestion: would more people use the overdose if the movement speed buff was passive?

Needles are amazing, I would immediately switch back if this was the case.

[quote=Skye]Question: would more people use the overdose if the movement speed buff was passive?[/quote]

Needles are amazing, I would immediately switch back if this was the case.
4 Frags +
runescape_boy_420My best loadouts are as follows

Blutsager
Quick Fix
Bonesaw

Syringe Gun
Vaccinator
Vita Saw

you never fail to amuse me

[quote=runescape_boy_420]My best loadouts are as follows

Blutsager
Quick Fix
Bonesaw

Syringe Gun
Vaccinator
Vita Saw
[/quote]

-1 Frags +

a LARGE majority of medic players dont have a high enough iq to get a positive return on the crossbow, or for that matter to play medic in the first place

a LARGE majority of medic players dont have a high enough iq to get a positive return on the crossbow, or for that matter to play medic in the first place
0 Frags +

Don't forget Crossbow airshots guys, those are quite amusing.

Don't forget Crossbow airshots guys, those are quite amusing.
-3 Frags +
Ringo__Starra LARGE majority of medic players dont have a high enough iq to get a positive return on the crossbow, or for that matter to play medic in the first place

if ur too retarded for the crossbow (easiest projectile to learn in the game tbh) ur too retarded for the overdose````

[quote=Ringo__Starr]a LARGE majority of medic players dont have a high enough iq to get a positive return on the crossbow, or for that matter to play medic in the first place[/quote]
if ur too retarded for the crossbow (easiest projectile to learn in the game tbh) ur too retarded for the overdose````
2 Frags +
eee(easiest projectile to learn in the game tbh)

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/legitflareshot

[quote=eee](easiest projectile to learn in the game tbh)[/quote]

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/legitflareshot
4 Frags +

Even the 10% speed bonus isn't good enough to justify losing the crossbow. You're a support class. Medic is empowered by having more teammates around him. The class on its own is virtually useless. Crossbow allows you to do even more on your supportive role.

Even the 10% speed bonus isn't good enough to justify losing the crossbow. You're a support class. Medic is empowered by having more teammates around him. The class on its own is virtually useless. Crossbow allows you to do even more on your supportive role.
-3 Frags +
rowpiecesrunescape_boy_420My best loadouts are as follows

Blutsager
Quick Fix
Bonesaw

Syringe Gun
Vaccinator
Vita Saw

easy with that trigger finger buddy make sure you're mentally fit to use a gun before you fire shots next time (doubtful since you clearly dont understand comp(9v9) concepts)

[quote=rowpieces][quote=runescape_boy_420]My best loadouts are as follows

Blutsager
Quick Fix
Bonesaw

Syringe Gun
Vaccinator
Vita Saw
[/quote]

you never fail to amuse me[/quote]
easy with that trigger finger buddy make sure you're mentally fit to use a gun before you fire shots next time (doubtful since you clearly dont understand comp(9v9) concepts)
2 Frags +
runescape_boy_420rowpiecesrunescape_boy_420My best loadouts are as follows

Blutsager
Quick Fix
Bonesaw

Syringe Gun
Vaccinator
Vita Saw

im gonna go ahead and respond first while i look for the right image to describe how edgy you are

[quote=runescape_boy_420][quote=rowpieces][quote=runescape_boy_420]My best loadouts are as follows

Blutsager
Quick Fix
Bonesaw

Syringe Gun
Vaccinator
Vita Saw
[/quote]

you never fail to amuse me[/quote]
easy with that trigger finger buddy make sure you're mentally fit to use a gun before you fire shots next time (doubtful since you clearly dont understand comp(9v9) concepts)[/quote]
im gonna go ahead and respond first while i look for the right image to describe how edgy you are
-1 Frags +

Yea man I bet u can rly pwn him with a sweet macro

Yea man I bet u can rly pwn him with a sweet macro
-2 Frags +
THEBILLDOZERim gonna go ahead and respond first while i look for the right image to describe how edgy you are

while you do that ill be creating a reaction image that properly conveys my thoughts about you

checkmate masonic master of low open forumgoers

[quote=THEBILLDOZER]
im gonna go ahead and respond first while i look for the right image to describe how edgy you are[/quote]
while you do that ill be creating a reaction image that properly conveys my thoughts about you

checkmate masonic master of low open forumgoers
-2 Frags +

uh excuse me im at LEASt mid open by now

uh excuse me im at LEASt mid open by now
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.