Upvote Upvoted 2 Downvote Downvoted
Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury $35 @ Amazon
posted in Hardware
0 Frags +

Amazon has the Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury FPS Gaming Mouse with High Speed Fusion Engine for $34.99 with Prime Shipping. The Lowest Price I've seen for this mouse. It gets great reviews.

If you don't have prime, just find a small filller item of <$1 then you will qualify for free shipping on $35+.

[url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LZVNWIA/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?tag=teamfortresst-20&ascsubtag=0ecf4091a5414bfb99e0761faabbe15e&qid=1430682806&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=naos+7000&dpPl=1&dpID=31wqjUgUWcL&ref=plSrch]Amazon[/url] has the Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury FPS Gaming Mouse with High Speed Fusion Engine for $34.99 with Prime Shipping. The Lowest Price I've seen for this mouse. It gets great reviews.

If you don't have prime, just find a small filller item of <$1 then you will qualify for free shipping on $35+.
0 Frags +

i think a lot of people have been turned off by the goofy aesthetic changes their new mice have gotten but functionally they seem to be improoved overall. g303 is my fav mouse overall anyways. no idea if the rest have gotten the same button changes as the 302/303

i think a lot of people have been turned off by the goofy aesthetic changes their new mice have gotten but functionally they seem to be improoved overall. g303 is my fav mouse overall anyways. no idea if the rest have gotten the same button changes as the 302/303
1 Frags +
2ci think a lot of people have been turned off by the goofy aesthetic changes their new mice have gotten but functionally they seem to be improoved overall. g303 is my fav mouse overall anyways. no idea if the rest have gotten the same button changes as the 302/303

actually my largest complaint is that it has a lot of mouse buttons that I wouldn't use and are in places I can accidently press them instead of another button I would want to. That and the sensor in this is actually weaker than the g400s and is only worth mentioning cause of the "Fusion Engine™" to get 10m/s

Half tempted to buy a g303 or g502, gut it and put it into a g400 shell

[quote=2c]i think a lot of people have been turned off by the goofy aesthetic changes their new mice have gotten but functionally they seem to be improoved overall. g303 is my fav mouse overall anyways. no idea if the rest have gotten the same button changes as the 302/303[/quote]

actually my largest complaint is that it has a lot of mouse buttons that I wouldn't use and are in places I can accidently press them instead of another button I would want to. That and the sensor in this is actually weaker than the g400s and is only worth mentioning cause of the "Fusion Engine™" to get 10m/s

0 Frags +

I've gotten used to the issue I described below and I really like this mouse!

http://teamfortress.tv/thread/23336/logitech-no-longer-replacing-g400s/?page=1#403883

TechDudeI've been using the G402 since July December, previously I used the G400s, G400, MX518, G5, and MX510 (going back in time).

The only complaint I have is that it's easy to bump the dpi up and down buttons with the edge of your index finger, it took me a few months to get used to holding my fingers closer to the center of the mouse. The DPI buttons almost feel like an edge you can use to move the mouse when moving quickly.

If needed you can set the mouse to have only one dpi so the buttons don't do anything.

Otherwise it's been a really great mouse!
I've gotten used to the issue I described below and I really like this mouse!

http://teamfortress.tv/thread/23336/logitech-no-longer-replacing-g400s/?page=1#403883
[quote=TechDude]I've been using the G402 since [s]July[/s] December, previously I used the G400s, G400, MX518, G5, and MX510 (going back in time).

The only complaint I have is that it's easy to bump the dpi up and down buttons with the edge of your index finger, it took me a few months to get used to holding my fingers closer to the center of the mouse. The DPI buttons almost feel like an edge you can use to move the mouse when moving quickly.

If needed you can set the mouse to have only one dpi so the buttons don't do anything.

Otherwise it's been a really great mouse![/quote]
0 Frags +
Comanglia2ci think a lot of people have been turned off by the goofy aesthetic changes their new mice have gotten but functionally they seem to be improoved overall. g303 is my fav mouse overall anyways. no idea if the rest have gotten the same button changes as the 302/303

Same sensor as the g100s used, whose main problem was high failure rate at speeds above 3m/s, which the fusion engine takes care of.
Also yeah those buttons are fairly weird, I just unbound all of them. Although the "sniper" button sees some usage as my push-to-talk button when I'm not playing, which it is fairly comfortable for.
New design is pretty much only aesthetic, it feels mostly identical to the g400 except for the longer m1/m2 buttons.

[quote=Comanglia][quote=2c]i think a lot of people have been turned off by the goofy aesthetic changes their new mice have gotten but functionally they seem to be improoved overall. g303 is my fav mouse overall anyways. no idea if the rest have gotten the same button changes as the 302/303[/quote]

Half tempted to buy a g303 or g502, gut it and put it into a g400 shell[/quote]
Same sensor as the g100s used, whose main problem was high failure rate at speeds above 3m/s, which the fusion engine takes care of.
Also yeah those buttons are fairly weird, I just unbound all of them. Although the "sniper" button sees some usage as my push-to-talk button when I'm not playing, which it is fairly comfortable for.
New design is pretty much only aesthetic, it feels mostly identical to the g400 except for the longer m1/m2 buttons.
0 Frags +

I've been using the mouse for a good 6 months now. While I like the mouse overall, the cord itself is an absolute bitch to get to cooperate, and tends to take its shape very fast (for me after a couple days) and then stays that way. This means that I constantly have to move the cord around to make sure it doesn't hit my wall and limit the movement.
For the past month or so, it has also randomly been freezing for a split second when i flick, however this doesn't happen too often.
After a solid 2 hours of trying to get the driver to work, I managed to switch off the extra buttons, and use the "sniper" button as a push-to-talk key.

I've been using the mouse for a good 6 months now. While I like the mouse overall, the cord itself is an absolute bitch to get to cooperate, and tends to take its shape very fast (for me after a couple days) and then stays that way. This means that I constantly have to move the cord around to make sure it doesn't hit my wall and limit the movement.
For the past month or so, it has also randomly been freezing for a split second when i flick, however this doesn't happen too often.
After a solid 2 hours of trying to get the driver to work, I managed to switch off the extra buttons, and use the "sniper" button as a push-to-talk key.
0 Frags +

$8 mouse bungee on amazon will change ur life

$8 mouse bungee on amazon will change ur life
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.