Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
0 Frags +

Hey guys, my name is Maninder. I am looking for a team for 6s. I live in Canada I over 3000+ hours in my Team Fortress 2 history, but currently I have 50+ hour because I created a new account because my old one with 3000+ hours couldn't sync with my new computer. But that doesn't change my skills Team fortress 2. I also play for 45 mins everyday with my friends at lunch, and I play 1.5 hours online everyday. I can go any class, but preferred Medic.

My Pc Specs:
RazorBlade Pro 17.3''
The Intel Core i7 4720HQ processor
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970M graphics
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970M (3GB GDDR VRAM)
16GB dual-channel onboard memory

Please message me on steam if you would like to invite me to your team.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Maninder23d/
Sorry for the Muselk Alias

Hey guys, my name is Maninder. I am looking for a team for 6s. I live in Canada I over 3000+ hours in my Team Fortress 2 history, but currently I have 50+ hour because I created a new account because my old one with 3000+ hours couldn't sync with my new computer. But that doesn't change my skills Team fortress 2. I also play for 45 mins everyday with my friends at lunch, and I play 1.5 hours online everyday. I can go any class, but preferred Medic.

My Pc Specs:
RazorBlade Pro 17.3''
The Intel Core i7 4720HQ processor
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970M graphics
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970M (3GB GDDR VRAM)
16GB dual-channel onboard memory

Please message me on steam if you would like to invite me to your team.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Maninder23d/
Sorry for the Muselk Alias
-1 Frags +

Best medic? Better than Mr_Owl? :o

Best medic? Better than Mr_Owl? :o
0 Frags +

Could you link your old account please? People have tried to escape VACed mains before and I think people would like to make sure that isn't true here.

Could you link your old account please? People have tried to escape VACed mains before and I think people would like to make sure that isn't true here.
5 Frags +
CloudmakerBest medic? Better than Mr_Owl? :o

yes

Show Content
everyone is better than Mr_Owl
[quote=Cloudmaker]Best medic? Better than Mr_Owl? :o[/quote]

yes

[spoiler]everyone is better than Mr_Owl[/spoiler]
-9 Frags +

nah im not best best, but I'm pretty good

nah im not best best, but I'm pretty good
2 Frags +

confidence... I dig it.

confidence... I dig it.
-6 Frags +
retrogradeCould you link your old account please? People have tried to escape VACed mains before and I think people would like to make sure that isn't true here.

I can't play using my old account because it won't link to my pc, and my old pc is trash.
Let me join ur team and see you would like me to stay. I would really appreciate this!

[quote=retrograde]Could you link your old account please? People have tried to escape VACed mains before and I think people would like to make sure that isn't true here.[/quote]

I can't play using my old account because it won't link to my pc, and my old pc is trash.
Let me join ur team and see you would like me to stay. I would really appreciate this!
0 Frags +
maninderd23retrogradeCould you link your old account please? People have tried to escape VACed mains before and I think people would like to make sure that isn't true here.

we don't want you to play on your old account

just give us the link so we know you're not banned for hacks on an alt/trying to make yourself seem more experienced than you really are. I'd expect to have more than 6 friends after playing 3000 hours

[quote=maninderd23][quote=retrograde]Could you link your old account please? People have tried to escape VACed mains before and I think people would like to make sure that isn't true here.[/quote]

Let me join ur team and see you would like me to stay. I would really appreciate this![/quote]

just give us the link so we know you're not banned for hacks on an alt/trying to make yourself seem more experienced than you really are. I'd expect to have more than 6 friends after playing 3000 hours
-3 Frags +
omnificmaninderd23retrogradeCould you link your old account please? People have tried to escape VACed mains before and I think people would like to make sure that isn't true here.

The link for what? My old account? I don't have that profile anymore

[quote=omnific][quote=maninderd23][quote=retrograde]Could you link your old account please? People have tried to escape VACed mains before and I think people would like to make sure that isn't true here.[/quote]

Let me join ur team and see you would like me to stay. I would really appreciate this![/quote]

just give us the link so we know you're not banned for hacks on an alt/trying to make yourself seem more experienced than you really are. I'd expect to have more than 6 friends after playing 3000 hours[/quote]

0 Frags +
maninderd23omnificmaninderd23retrogradeCould you link your old account please? People have tried to escape VACed mains before and I think people would like to make sure that isn't true here.

Well it didn't just vanish into thin air, it must be somewhere. You know how to find it better than anyone. Perhaps one of your friends still has it added

[quote=maninderd23][quote=omnific][quote=maninderd23][quote=retrograde]Could you link your old account please? People have tried to escape VACed mains before and I think people would like to make sure that isn't true here.[/quote]

just give us the link so we know you're not banned for hacks on an alt/trying to make yourself seem more experienced than you really are. I'd expect to have more than 6 friends after playing 3000 hours[/quote]

The link for what? My old account? I don't have that profile anymore[/quote]

Well it didn't just vanish into thin air, it must be somewhere. You know how to find it better than anyone. Perhaps one of your friends still has it added
0 Frags +
maninderd23The link for what? My old account? I don't have that profile anymore

Find it. Also, I have never heard of an account that "wouldn't sync" to your new computer. What do you mean by that?

[quote=maninderd23]

Find it. Also, I have never heard of an account that "wouldn't sync" to your new computer. What do you mean by that?
-4 Frags +
retrogrademaninderd23The link for what? My old account? I don't have that profile anymore

I have a few of my friends on my new account,
and I can't login using my old account on my new pc for some reason, I've tried reseting the passcode and contacting steam thru email.

[quote=retrograde][quote=maninderd23]

Find it. Also, I have never heard of an account that "wouldn't sync" to your new computer. What do you mean by that?[/quote]

and I can't login using my old account on my new pc for some reason, I've tried reseting the passcode and contacting steam thru email.
3 Frags +

ok lets be real here why would you hack on medic lol

ok lets be real here why would you hack on medic lol
2 Frags +
aim-ok lets be real here why would you hack on medic lol

see luna/phlogy from the cheater/hacker thread

maninderd23retrogrademaninderd23The link for what? My old account? I don't have that profile anymore

dude you are dodging what you need to do, just find your old account and show us...
for the "sync" thing, so you just forgot your user/pass? is there an error message?

[quote=aim-]ok lets be real here why would you hack on medic lol[/quote]

see luna/phlogy from the cheater/hacker thread

[quote=maninderd23][quote=retrograde][quote=maninderd23]

Find it. Also, I have never heard of an account that "wouldn't sync" to your new computer. What do you mean by that?[/quote]

and I can't login using my old account on my new pc for some reason, I've tried reseting the passcode and contacting steam thru email.[/quote]

dude you are dodging what you need to do, just find your old account and show us...
for the "sync" thing, so you just forgot your user/pass? is there an error message?
-4 Frags +

I don't have my old username, I created it 5 years ago and never logged out. So I don't remember my email I used or the username I made, My sign was changed a million times. And i don't have the pass

I don't have my old username, I created it 5 years ago and never logged out. So I don't remember my email I used or the username I made, My sign was changed a million times. And i don't have the pass
3 Frags +

http://steamcommunity.com/id/maninderd23 found one of your alts. that was easy. in fact, this fits your description of an old account with a dumb user that you can't find, so unless you provide the other account or possible names to search i don't think anyone should believe you.

edit for possible other alt http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000831333

http://steamcommunity.com/id/maninderd23 found one of your alts. that was easy. in fact, this fits your description of an old account with a dumb user that you can't find, so unless you provide the other account or possible names to search i don't think anyone should believe you.

edit for possible other alt http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000831333
-6 Frags +

nope

nope
-8 Frags +

i think I found a team and I don't need your sucky skills retrogrande

i think I found a team and I don't need your sucky skills retrogrande
8 Frags +

you sure told him

you sure told him
6 Frags +
maninderd23 nope

dude the user is fucking exactly the same there is no way that isn't your alt lmao
also tell me what team decided to pick you up i'll have a talk with them

[quote=maninderd23] nope [/quote]
dude the user is fucking exactly the same there is no way that isn't your alt lmao
also tell me what team decided to pick you up i'll have a talk with them
1 Frags +

http://pastebin.com/c8it2wch

i lost some of the chat logs because i closed the chat window, but this is good enough

http://pastebin.com/c8it2wch

i lost some of the chat logs because i closed the chat window, but this is good enough
0 Frags +

smh at these past hackers, first time on tf.tv and already cracked down in 2 hours

smh at these past hackers, first time on tf.tv and already cracked down in 2 hours
1 Frags +
aim-smh at these past hackers, first time on tf.tv and already cracked down in 2 hours

There's a chance that it isn't a hacking kind of situation. He may have tried to claim that he has more experience than he really has without evidence and is gonna take his claims to the grave with him

[quote=aim-]smh at these past hackers, first time on tf.tv and already cracked down in 2 hours[/quote] There's a chance that it isn't a hacking kind of situation. He may have tried to claim that he has more experience than he really has without evidence and is gonna take his claims to the grave with him
5 Frags +

if ur the best medic and only got 60 hours in the game that is actually an accomplishment

if ur the best medic and only got 60 hours in the game that is actually an accomplishment
5 Frags +

I doubt he's a hacker; probably just wants to inflate his hours because he thinks it'll make him look better. Any team leader who believes him does so at their own expense if he's bad, no need for a witch hunt.

I doubt he's a hacker; probably just wants to inflate his hours because he thinks it'll make him look better. Any team leader who believes him does so at their own expense if he's bad, no need for a witch hunt.
14 Frags +

http://pastebin.com/ZksXKAfn
excellent

http://pastebin.com/ZksXKAfn
excellent
This thread has been locked.