Completed
DATE
Sunday, May 17th
TIME
9:30 PM EDT
STREAM
EVL TV
ABOUT

After an incredible season for UGC silver, the best players of each class were voted for. Watch them prove why they earned the right to be called an allstar tonight! Atwas and Seki are in to provide coverage, with Kinch on camera!

UGC Silver HL: All Stars
5 Frags +

Here's the teams that I have.

Team 1:
Scout - wags
Soldier - p3nguin
Pyro - chris
Demo - clay
Heavy - jeepster
Engineer - Computer
Medic - Rightjustify
Sniper - z4
Spy - 88 Fingers Eddward

Team2 :
Scout - SteveC
Soldier - bunny
Pyro - B_RED
Demo - dj
Heavy - Rue
Engineer - gaberz
Medic - KTqt
Sniper - VoxDei
Spy - airbear

Here's the teams that I have.

Team 1:
Scout - wags
Soldier - p3nguin
Pyro - chris
Demo - clay
Heavy - jeepster
Engineer - Computer
Medic - Rightjustify
Sniper - z4
Spy - 88 Fingers Eddward

Team2 :
Scout - SteveC
Soldier - bunny
Pyro - B_RED
Demo - dj
Heavy - Rue
Engineer - gaberz
Medic - KTqt
Sniper - VoxDei
Spy - airbear
-3 Frags +

I feel as if the people casting the all star game should be more in touch the division since they would know more about the players.

I feel as if the people casting the all star game should be more in touch the division since they would know more about the players.
1 Frags +

go SteveC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go SteveC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Frags +
MiNiI feel as if the people casting the all star game should be more in touch the division since they would know more about the players.

We haven't had anyone in the division come to us about this, and would be open to it.

[quote=MiNi]I feel as if the people casting the all star game should be more in touch the division since they would know more about the players.[/quote]
We haven't had anyone in the division come to us about this, and would be open to it.
-3 Frags +
jeeringsoleMiNiI feel as if the people casting the all star game should be more in touch the division since they would know more about the players.We haven't had anyone in the division come to us about this, and would be open to it.

Fair enough, if i would have known that was an option i would have been interested in casting it.

[quote=jeeringsole][quote=MiNi]I feel as if the people casting the all star game should be more in touch the division since they would know more about the players.[/quote]
We haven't had anyone in the division come to us about this, and would be open to it.[/quote]

Fair enough, if i would have known that was an option i would have been interested in casting it.
-1 Frags +

I'll watch dat.

I'll watch dat.
-1 Frags +

It'll be fun, glhf to all participating c:
-chris

It'll be fun, glhf to all participating c:
-chris
-3 Frags +

I love these casters <3

I love these casters <3
6 Frags +

Sick! I can't wait to see these valiant teams battle eaCh other.

[b][u]S[/u][/b]ick! I can'[b][u]t[/u][/b] wait to s[b][u]e[/u][/b]e these [b][u]v[/u][/b]aliant t[b][u]e[/u][/b]ams battle ea[b][u]C[/u][/b]h other.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.