Completed
DATE
Thursday, May 21st
TIME
3:15 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV2
ABOUT

Join Admirable, Samski & Jon for the other half of the night's ETF2L Season 21 powered by Tt eSPORTS Premiership double bill. More Week 1 Badlands beat downs and Snakewater shenanigans, but this time featuring one of the teams tipped as title contenders. Reason Gaming have been very visible in the pre-season with regular streams from kaidus and kaptain lending weight to their superstar status and generating the hype and following befitting of future champions. Hafficool and wltrs seem to be on cracking form in the lead up, which in itself might be too much for Fenneks before you even consider the calibre of the rest of the Reason roster. It's safe to assume the step up in class from High to Premiership will be too much for alle's boys at this early stage of the season, but the nature in which they take this beating will determine their outlook for the next seven weeks of competition.

ETF2L Match Page | ETF2L Standings | saloon.tf | fraac's rankings
ETF2L S21 Premiership Week 1: Fenneks eSports vs. Reason Gaming
4 Frags +

#believe

#believe
1 Frags +

Hopefully Samski's first cast is going to be a good game :)

Hopefully Samski's first cast is going to be a good game :)
4 Frags +

tyrone you better be good at this casting thing

tyrone you better be good at this casting thing
2 Frags +

Well in my personal opinion and probably the opinion of many others. I have managed to come to the conclusion that the probability for this ETF2L Season 21 Premiership match is that for team [R]eason this match will turn out to be..............................................................

Damn your stupid fucking nickname dutch faggot

Well in my personal opinion and probably the opinion of many others. I have managed to come to the conclusion that the probability for this ETF2L Season 21 Premiership match is that for team [R]eason this match will turn out to be..............................................................

Damn your stupid fucking nickname dutch faggot
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.