Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
Heavy weapons guy in real life
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

It might have been posted already but I haven't been on to see it. I just saw Furious 7(nice movie by the way) and The Rock picks up a drone machine gun and it looks like a non fat- beefed up version of the Heavy with his Natasha! lol

edit: spelling

It might have been posted already but I haven't been on to see it. I just saw Furious 7(nice movie by the way) and The Rock picks up a drone machine gun and it looks like a non fat- beefed up version of the Heavy with his Natasha! lol

edit: spelling
cp_granary_pro
-4 Frags +

LOL

LOL
-5 Frags +

ROFLCOPTER

ROFLCOPTER
5 Frags +

the heavy isnt fat u piece of shit hes fucking built like a tank

the heavy isnt fat u piece of shit hes fucking built like a tank
9 Frags +

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing!
-1 Frags +

This is progress.

This is progress.
0 Frags +

i love the rock

i love the rock
18 Frags +

Make a comparison pic and post it on r/tf2. Front page for sure.

Make a comparison pic and post it on r/tf2. Front page for sure.
-5 Frags +

Lol u guys r very close minded. Just thought I would post this to get some laughed but this is why I dislike most the community, very negative... good day sir, and see you never, one less fan u got. (still a mix up fan if they come back tho :p )

Lol u guys r very close minded. Just thought I would post this to get some laughed but this is why I dislike most the community, very negative... good day sir, and see you never, one less fan u got. (still a mix up fan if they come back tho :p )
-5 Frags +
cinderMake a comparison pic and post it on r/tf2. Front page for sure.

take the stick out of your butt and stop thinking you are better than others just because you play the same game but in a more organized way

[quote=cinder]Make a comparison pic and post it on r/tf2. Front page for sure.[/quote]

take the stick out of your butt and stop thinking you are better than others just because you play the same game but in a more organized way
8 Frags +
Charles32TevscinderMake a comparison pic and post it on r/tf2. Front page for sure.

????

[quote=Charles32Tevs][quote=cinder]Make a comparison pic and post it on r/tf2. Front page for sure.[/quote]

take the stick out of your butt and stop thinking you are better than others just because you play the same game but in a more organized way[/quote]
????
8 Frags +

http://i.imgur.com/5rtJvxG.png

[img]http://i.imgur.com/5rtJvxG.png[/img]
1 Frags +
Charles32TevscinderMake a comparison pic and post it on r/tf2. Front page for sure.

what does that have to do with anything???

[quote=Charles32Tevs][quote=cinder]Make a comparison pic and post it on r/tf2. Front page for sure.[/quote]

take the stick out of your butt and stop thinking you are better than others just because you play the same game but in a more organized way[/quote]

what does that have to do with anything???
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.