Completed
DATE
Sunday, May 24th
TIME
3:15 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

Join Admirable, kaidus & DavidTheWin as the curtain falls on Week 1 here in the ETF2L Season 21 powered by Tt eSPORTS Premiership. We won't be seeing Badlands again until Week 7, but Snakewater will ride on for a while yet. The Last Resort have been touted as a distant third in the title race, but their recent swoop for Russian powerhouse ShaDowBurn adds much needed stability and pedigree to the roster. Individually the TLR roster is looking very solid, with medic Serotone the only unknown quantity, but they only have officials against Dogs and Wonderland to work on team cohesion before they must face Reason Gaming in Week 3. DD have the luxury of being the underdogs here; with nothing to lose they can really swing for the fences and try to disrupt the TLR roster that is only beginning to solidify. Sheepy vs. NiCO is a match-up dripping with hostility, but it is actually the Premiership début of his scout partner scrab that has me moist with anticipation.

ETF2L Match Page | ETF2L Standings | saloon.tf | fraac's rankings
ETF2L S21 Premiership Week 1: Danger Dogs by TF2Pickup.net vs. The Last Resort
5 Frags +

It'll be interesting to see how Shadowburn does outside of a Russian team.

It'll be interesting to see how Shadowburn does outside of a Russian team.
7 Frags +

No hype?!

You schmucks don't deserve a cast from the kings ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

No hype?!

You schmucks don't deserve a cast from the kings ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
2 Frags +
DD have the luxury of being the underdogs here

You didn't make this into more of a pun? I'm going on strike

[quote]DD have the luxury of being the underdogs here[/quote]

You didn't make this into more of a pun? I'm going on strike
1 Frags +

I'm hype, this is the first test of TLR to see if they can consistently perform against bottom prem. In a way it's more important than how they do against reason and zizi; if they drop points to these shitlords they'll only make the playoffs by the skin of their teeth.

Its also time to see if dogs' bark is worse than their bite aka can the meme team reach their dreams

I'm hype, this is the first test of TLR to see if they can consistently perform against bottom prem. In a way it's more important than how they do against reason and zizi; if they drop points to these shitlords they'll only make the playoffs by the skin of their teeth.

Its also time to see if dogs' bark is worse than their bite aka can the meme team reach their dreams
4 Frags +

The first Czech in prem!

The first Czech in prem!
2 Frags +

TLR <3

TLR <3
-1 Frags +
razkarTLR <3

Not relevant here but, ZIZI! <3

[quote=razkar]TLR <3[/quote]
Not relevant here but, ZIZI! <3
3 Frags +

they're gonna taste great hype

[s]they're gonna taste great[/s] hype
0 Frags +

dangerously live

dangerously live
1 Frags +

VOD out

VOD out
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.