Upvote Upvoted 7 Downvote Downvoted
has anyone gone to the cheesecake factory
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

was the food and cheesecakes good

im probs going this week so i wanna know from ur guys' experiences if da food was good

was the food and cheesecakes good

im probs going this week so i wanna know from ur guys' experiences if da food was good
3 Frags +

Yeah they're all over the place man. As far as the regular food goes its meh, but the cheesecake is actually pretty good. My favorite is the oreo cheesecake.

Yeah they're all over the place man. As far as the regular food goes its meh, but the cheesecake is actually pretty good. My favorite is the oreo cheesecake.
15 Frags +

They give you so much food, I can't even eat a side of fries without getting sick.

They give you so much food, I can't even eat a side of fries without getting sick.
0 Frags +

They removed the chicken and gravy. That was their best dish. I'm disapointed.

They removed the chicken and gravy. That was their best dish. I'm disapointed.
0 Frags +

Everything at the Cheesecake Factory is god tier. Just know you have to wait in line a while to get a table.

Everything at the Cheesecake Factory is god tier. Just know you have to wait in line a while to get a table.
0 Frags +
RainmanThey removed the chicken and gravy. That was their best dish. I'm disapointed.

I literally had that last night ¿¿¿

[quote=Rainman]They removed the chicken and gravy. That was their best dish. I'm disapointed.[/quote]
I literally had that last night ¿¿¿
0 Frags +

i love their food
last time i went i got evelyn's favorite pasta, it's probably the best
edit: i should also mention that i went to their atlanta location, which is probably one of the nicer ones

i love their food
last time i went i got evelyn's favorite pasta, it's probably the best
edit: i should also mention that i went to their atlanta location, which is probably one of the nicer ones
0 Frags +

I've actually never been. I guess I'll make an effort considering so many people are raving. Idk I usually take fats to this cool Cajun Creole restaurant by my house. It's got an awesome atmosphere

I've actually never been. I guess I'll make an effort considering so many people are raving. Idk I usually take fats to this cool Cajun Creole restaurant by my house. It's got an awesome atmosphere
0 Frags +

its really good and the people there r pretty nice

it was my friends bday and they gave us all cheesecake on the house

u have to wait like a year to get a table tho

its really good and the people there r pretty nice

it was my friends bday and they gave us all cheesecake on the house

u have to wait like a year to get a table tho
1 Frags +

the cheesecakes are pretty good

the cheesecakes are pretty good
0 Frags +
dot_RainmanThey removed the chicken and gravy. That was their best dish. I'm disapointed.I literally had that last night ¿¿¿

Could probably be a regional thing or even a lunch/dinner menu change. These things are common in chain restaurants

[quote=dot_][quote=Rainman]They removed the chicken and gravy. That was their best dish. I'm disapointed.[/quote]
I literally had that last night ¿¿¿[/quote]

Could probably be a regional thing or even a lunch/dinner menu change. These things are common in chain restaurants
0 Frags +

pasta is alright

pasta is alright
3 Frags +

no cheesecake factory in the bahamas smh...
:(

no cheesecake factory in the bahamas smh...
:(
0 Frags +

i got a $20 gift card from my boss from last week

it expires the end of this month so... does anyone have any recommendations for specific meals

i got a $20 gift card from my boss from last week

it expires the end of this month so... does anyone have any recommendations for specific meals
0 Frags +

The fried Mac n cheese appetizer is incredibly good but incredibly unhealthy.

The fried Mac n cheese appetizer is incredibly good but incredibly unhealthy.
9 Frags +

ok food for a chain, expensive though

ok food for a chain, expensive though
0 Frags +

i think i had like garlic noodles or something like that with shrimp and it was insanely good
i also had the strawberry cheesecake and that was great as well. we had to wait like 30 minutes for a table though, place is packed

i think i had like garlic noodles or something like that with shrimp and it was insanely good
i also had the strawberry cheesecake and that was great as well. we had to wait like 30 minutes for a table though, place is packed
2 Frags +

Cramped seating, very pricy for what it is, food is on the good side of average. The cheesecakes are made well.

I'd only suggest it for special occasions or people who really love cheesecake. You can walk in and just buy cheesecake slices, which is nice.

Basically, you'll probably have a good night but won't want to go back for at least a few months.

Cramped seating, very pricy for what it is, food is on the good side of average. The cheesecakes are made well.

I'd only suggest it for special occasions or people who really love cheesecake. You can walk in and just buy cheesecake slices, which is nice.

Basically, you'll probably have a good night but won't want to go back for at least a few months.
0 Frags +

The last time I went there it took just over 50min for our order to come, and it arrived cold. My family and I vowed to never go there again.

The last time I went there it took just over 50min for our order to come, and it arrived cold. My family and I vowed to never go there again.
0 Frags +

Went to the one in Palo Alto once with a friend. We didn't even know it was a fancy place or anything, we were biking around and randomly decided to eat some cake. Then we go in and the place looks like a 17th century ballroom and everyone is well dressed. We ask to be seated outside to keep an eye on the bikes, and order some burgers and cheesecakes. (It seems because we sat outside we didn't have to wait in line. Nice!)

Huge portions, burger was OK, cheesecake was amazing, kinda pricey. Then we missed the Caltrain on the way back and biked around the Stanford campus.

Went to the one in Palo Alto once with a friend. We didn't even know it was a fancy place or anything, we were biking around and randomly decided to eat some cake. Then we go in and the place looks like a 17th century ballroom and everyone is well dressed. We ask to be seated outside to keep an eye on the bikes, and order some burgers and cheesecakes. (It seems because we sat outside we didn't have to wait in line. Nice!)

Huge portions, burger was OK, cheesecake was amazing, kinda pricey. Then we missed the Caltrain on the way back and biked around the Stanford campus.
0 Frags +
dot_RainmanThey removed the chicken and gravy. That was their best dish. I'm disapointed.I literally had that last night ¿¿¿

Maybe it's just the ones where I live.

[quote=dot_][quote=Rainman]They removed the chicken and gravy. That was their best dish. I'm disapointed.[/quote]
I literally had that last night ¿¿¿[/quote]

Maybe it's just the ones where I live.
0 Frags +

the chicken madeira is the best entrée imo

and cheesecake is almost always amazing

the chicken madeira is the best entrée imo

and cheesecake is almost always amazing
0 Frags +

Been there a few times. Pretty good, and Id definately recommend it to somebody. As the name suggests, it's great cheesecake

Been there a few times. Pretty good, and Id definately recommend it to somebody. As the name suggests, it's great cheesecake
1 Frags +

this shit right here saves lives

http://newyork.seriouseats.com/images/20091016cheesecake-jniorsrealbox.jpg

this shit right here saves lives

[img]http://newyork.seriouseats.com/images/20091016cheesecake-jniorsrealbox.jpg[/img]
2 Frags +

old spaghetti factory is better

old spaghetti factory is better
1 Frags +

yo the red velvet and the oreo cheesecake are God tier

yo the red velvet and the oreo cheesecake are God tier
0 Frags +

I wish I could eat cheesecake, sad face here.

I wish I could eat cheesecake, sad face here.
0 Frags +

lemon chicken da bes

lemon chicken da bes
0 Frags +
moonyold spaghetti factory is better

i had no idea that osf had locations outside of hawaii lmao

that place has some of the best tasting pasta for a restaurant

[quote=moony]old spaghetti factory is better[/quote]
i had no idea that osf had locations outside of hawaii lmao

that place has some of the best tasting pasta for a restaurant
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.