Completed
DATE
Wednesday, May 27th
TIME
3:15 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

Turn on, tune in and cop out with kr4tos, kaidus & DavidTheWin for another ETF2L Season 21 powered by Tt eSPORTS Premiership broadcast. These days though securing league points is a secondary concern with logs, Elo and now FantasyTF2 rankings to worry about. Do Fenneks believe in their heart of hearts that they can cause an upset here against Ze Knutsomniac Rollerbaguettes or will they just look to make the best of a bad situation for their individual rankings? Whilst Snakewater and Gullywash are definitely two maps that can deliver upsets we are going to have to see a big step up in performance from Dennia and Hank if the foxes are planning to draw blood from the tigers. Sparadrap and alle were silver linings from the whitewash that wasn't really a whitewash against Reason last week, but were often lacking the scout support at key moments. Much has been said about the Tigers' class configuration, but whatever way they choose to arrange the pieces these 6 points are theirs to lose.

ETF2L Match Page | ETF2L Standings | saloon.tf | fraac's rankings
ETF2L S21 Premiership Week 2: Fenneks eSports vs. Tony's Tigers
2 Frags +

#believe

#believe
5 Frags +

If you don't get 5-0'd tonight I will give each member of Fenneks a crate, for real though.

If that's not motivation I don't know what is.

If you don't get 5-0'd tonight I will give each member of Fenneks a crate, for real though.

If that's not motivation I don't know what is.
3 Frags +

“Courage will now be your best defence against the storm that is at hand-—that and such hope as I bring.” - Gandalf

I give this quote to fenneks e-sports in this upcoming game. Follow the path of Gandalf and you will have a chance. Good luck.

And if you lost do not be sad. As “It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not." - Gandalf again.

“Courage will now be your best defence against the storm that is at hand-—that and such hope as I bring.” - Gandalf

I give this quote to fenneks e-sports in this upcoming game. Follow the path of Gandalf and you will have a chance. Good luck.

And if you lost do not be sad. As “It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not." - Gandalf again.
-2 Frags +

5 ref to each of the winning team players from me.

5 ref to each of the winning team players from me.
-3 Frags +

#ibelieve

#ibelieve
0 Frags +

#gokellogs

#gokellogs
-2 Frags +

This is now a Tek POV stream

This is now a Tek POV stream
0 Frags +

the entire vod is muted

the entire vod is muted
1 Frags +

that's probably because of that Tek guy, he shut down nerds so hard twitch crashed

that's probably because of that Tek guy, he shut down nerds so hard twitch crashed
0 Frags +

The VOD is still private, just added the link to it early while I remembered :)

The VOD is still private, just added the link to it early while I remembered :)
1 Frags +

drinking game: take a sip every time kr4tos says "like"

drinking game: take a sip every time kr4tos says "like"
0 Frags +
wheatchampiondrinking game: take a sip every time kr4tos says "like"

you want people to go into coma?

[quote=wheatchampion]drinking game: take a sip every time kr4tos says "like"[/quote]
you want people to go into coma?
2 Frags +
kKaltUuwheatchampiondrinking game: take a sip every time kr4tos says "like"you want people to go into coma?

I work for a hospital and this is how I get paid

[quote=kKaltUu][quote=wheatchampion]drinking game: take a sip every time kr4tos says "like"[/quote]
you want people to go into coma?[/quote]

I work for a hospital and this is how I get paid
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.