Upvote Upvoted 19 Downvote Downvoted
Skating by Day, Gaming by Night
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

So I took the time to promote us with the the Skate Board City gamers and introduced them to TF2 6's.
I had to make ten posts before I could post my introduction and I did them the same fashion as any other regular joe. Hopefully this will give us a little bit more of a kick in the numbers for streaming and other sorts of activities we got going on.

http://www.skateboard-city.com/messageboard/showthread.php?p=5528436#post5528436

Also my final post was very special, if you can find go ahead, I would love to see someone post it here.

So I took the time to promote us with the the Skate Board City gamers and introduced them to TF2 6's.
I had to make ten posts before I could post my introduction and I did them the same fashion as any other regular joe. Hopefully this will give us a little bit more of a kick in the numbers for streaming and other sorts of activities we got going on.

http://www.skateboard-city.com/messageboard/showthread.php?p=5528436#post5528436

Also my final post was very special, if you can find go ahead, I would love to see someone post it here.
5 Frags +

Doing God's work

Doing God's work
3 Frags +

needs more pictures

needs more pictures
16 Frags +

i dont think u realize how foreign that post will read to the average user on a skating forum

they prolly dont even kno tf2 = team fortress 2 for starts

i dont think u realize how foreign that post will read to the average user on a skating forum

5 Frags +

i wish i were as good at skating as i am at tf2

wait..

i wish i were as good at skating as i am at tf2

wait..
0 Frags +
Ricki dont think u realize how foreign that post will read to the average user on a skating forum

i'm already one of them, if you dont think they have the braincellls to catch on to what I just did, then you are saying I'm lost cause to begin with brotha

[quote=Rick]i dont think u realize how foreign that post will read to the average user on a skating forum

they prolly dont even kno tf2 = team fortress 2 for starts[/quote]

i'm already one of them, if you dont think they have the braincellls to catch on to what I just did, then you are saying I'm lost cause to begin with brotha
cp_granary_pro
9 Frags +

why doesn't tftv have a myspace page yet???

why doesn't tftv have a myspace page yet???
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.