Upvote Upvoted 4 Downvote Downvoted
Need help with mod.
posted in Customization
0 Frags +

So I recently came back to TF2 around January. I had played on so many no crit servers it isnt even funny. Im so used of the animation of the no crit. I used to play on a friends no crit server from EU. When i backstabbed it was automatic animation. Im used of that, the regular one is very ugly. I know this page.no backstab mod here. So i downloaded it and it didnt work. I wasnt on sv_pure 1 because my other mods were working fine. I use flathud, tip bp icons western muzzle flashes and mat phong 0 fix pack. Thats all wats in my folder except for the backstab file. I would appreciate it very much if someone would even try helping me.
THX

So I recently came back to TF2 around January. I had played on so many no crit servers it isnt even funny. Im so used of the animation of the no crit. I used to play on a friends no crit server from EU. When i backstabbed it was automatic animation. Im used of that, the regular one is very ugly. I know this page.[url=http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35171852]no backstab mod here.[/url] So i downloaded it and it didnt work. I wasnt on sv_pure 1 because my other mods were working fine. I use flathud, tip bp icons western muzzle flashes and mat phong 0 fix pack. Thats all wats in my folder except for the backstab file. I would appreciate it very much if someone would even try helping me.
THX
1 Frags +

fixed
do not reply

fixed
do not reply
7 Frags +

It helps people in the future if you say what you did to fix it

It helps people in the future if you say what you did to fix it
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.