Upvote Upvoted -14 Downvote Downvoted
Evil Shapeshifters
posted in The Dumpster
0 Frags +

Navajo lore claims that those who receive spiritual perfection but go on to commit a heinous act such as murdering a family member, incest, necrophilia, etc. become a purely evil yet incredibly powerful shapeshifting creature who preys on the weak. Is there any possibility that the more notorious members of the tf2 community (dingo, bullet, toilethumour, etc.) could be one of these creatures? If so, how should I defend myself from their manipulative ways?

Navajo lore claims that those who receive spiritual perfection but go on to commit a heinous act such as murdering a family member, incest, necrophilia, etc. become a purely evil yet incredibly powerful shapeshifting creature who preys on the weak. Is there any possibility that the more notorious members of the tf2 community (dingo, bullet, toilethumour, etc.) could be one of these creatures? If so, how should I defend myself from their manipulative ways?
4 Frags +

wat

wat
4 Frags +

6:59 AM - mparis - human nydus worm: sir what did you eat for dinner
6:59 AM - クンカ提督: i joined a human centipede my dinner hasn't quite made it down the line yet

6:59 AM - mparis - human nydus worm: sir what did you eat for dinner
6:59 AM - クンカ提督: i joined a human centipede my dinner hasn't quite made it down the line yet
-7 Frags +

downfragged for asking a question...

nice

downfragged for asking a question...

nice
2 Frags +

You're out there man, I'll pass on whatever you're smokin.

You're out there man, I'll pass on whatever you're smokin.
-7 Frags +
Dr_DjonesYou're out there man, I'll pass on whatever you're smokin.

ill pass on taking your stupid advice, moron

[quote=Dr_Djones]You're out there man, I'll pass on whatever you're smokin.[/quote]
ill pass on taking your stupid advice, moron
5 Frags +

id kill a man for a porkchop

id kill a man for a porkchop
2 Frags +
niveriNavajo lore claims that those who receive spiritual perfection but go on to commit a heinous act such as murdering a family member, incest, necrophilia, etc. become a purely evil yet incredibly powerful shapeshifting creature who preys on the weak. Is there any possibility that the more notorious members of the tf2 community (dingo, bullet, toilethumour, etc.) could be one of these creatures? If so, how should I defend myself from their manipulative ways?

protecting yourself from shapeshifting incesters is pretty hard. i would recommend having sex with a corpse so you can gain shapeshifting powers, and then you'll be able to hide better from them.

maybe you can like, cuddle with a dead bird or something if you're not into that and it'll still count

[quote=niveri]Navajo lore claims that those who receive spiritual perfection but go on to commit a heinous act such as murdering a family member, incest, necrophilia, etc. become a purely evil yet incredibly powerful shapeshifting creature who preys on the weak. Is there any possibility that the more notorious members of the tf2 community (dingo, bullet, toilethumour, etc.) could be one of these creatures? If so, how should I defend myself from their manipulative ways?[/quote]

protecting yourself from shapeshifting incesters is pretty hard. i would recommend having sex with a corpse so you can gain shapeshifting powers, and then you'll be able to hide better from them.

maybe you can like, cuddle with a dead bird or something if you're not into that and it'll still count
1 Frags +
niveriNavajo lore claims that those who receive spiritual perfection but go on to commit a heinous act such as murdering a family member, incest, necrophilia, etc. become a purely evil yet incredibly powerful shapeshifting creature who preys on the weak. Is there any possibility that the more notorious members of the tf2 community (dingo, bullet, toilethumour, etc.) could be one of these creatures? If so, how should I defend myself from their manipulative ways?

wouldnt committing a heinous act like that be a sign that they hadn't actually achieved spiritual perfection?

[quote=niveri]Navajo lore claims that those who receive spiritual perfection but go on to commit a heinous act such as murdering a family member, incest, necrophilia, etc. become a purely evil yet incredibly powerful shapeshifting creature who preys on the weak. Is there any possibility that the more notorious members of the tf2 community (dingo, bullet, toilethumour, etc.) could be one of these creatures? If so, how should I defend myself from their manipulative ways?[/quote]
wouldnt committing a heinous act like that be a sign that they hadn't actually achieved spiritual perfection?
-2 Frags +

compelling question. Unfortunately, the world is more complex than those hopeful notions.

compelling question. Unfortunately, the world is more complex than those hopeful notions.
1 Frags +

Goddammit Jaden smith.

Goddammit Jaden smith.
1 Frags +
safrixid kill a man for a porkchop

don't take my meme its all i have left

[quote=safrix]id kill a man for a porkchop[/quote]
don't take my meme its all i have left
4 Frags +

i'm pretty sure the zionist dynasty over in israel is full of jewish reptilian shapeshifters
palestine 2016

i'm pretty sure the zionist dynasty over in israel is full of jewish reptilian shapeshifters
palestine 2016
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.