Completed
DATE
Tuesday, Jun 9th
TIME
3:15 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

CommanderX is joined by Samski and Jon tonight to bring you some more Season 21 Premiership action. What should be a fairly easy game for Reason will be put in a new light given their new-found ability to choke harder than a three year-old stuffing marbles down his throat. After their morale took a bit of a blow following the TLR debacle, Reason will be looking to stay calm and collected, securing all the points tonight. LEGO on the other hand have just taken sweet revenge on Wonderland and stolen some well-needed points in Week 3. Last season they were able to push the french superteam to a golden cap in a complete surprise - they'll be looking to do the same or better on Viaduct and Process tonight. Can kaidus give his team the Heimlich manoeuvre in time for them to discover their raison d'être, or will LEGO be able to stack some points up and build on their recent good form?

ETF2L Match Page | ETF2L Standings | saloon.tf | fraac's rankings
ETF2L S21 Premiership Week 4: LEGO vs. Reason Gaming
1 Frags +

Reason pls

Reason pls
8 Frags +

Breaking news, [R]eason has denied multiple of Lego's choices for ringers, so they are bringing in Numlocked on scout!

Source: Some chat logs I'm too lazy to fake.

Breaking news, [R]eason has denied multiple of Lego's choices for ringers, so they are bringing in Numlocked on scout!

7 Frags +
fireindaarcadeBreaking news, [R]eason has denied multiple of Lego's choices for ringers, so they are bringing in Numlocked on scout!

what the hell's a ringer?? Do you mean merc

[quote=fireindaarcade]Breaking news, [R]eason has denied multiple of Lego's choices for ringers, so they are bringing in Numlocked on scout!

Source: Some chat logs I'm too lazy to fake.[/quote]

what the hell's a ringer?? Do you mean merc
8 Frags +

why do we call them ringers in NA anyways, merc sounds way cooler

why do we call them ringers in NA anyways, merc sounds way cooler
1 Frags +

noticed people starting to say scrim rather than pcw in EU which sounds way better

noticed people starting to say scrim rather than pcw in EU which sounds way better
5 Frags +

I bought scrim.tf domain in 2013 I believe cause pcw.tf just sounded lame.
Handed it over though.

I bought scrim.tf domain in 2013 I believe cause pcw.tf just sounded lame.
Handed it over though.
1 Frags +
Sideshownoticed people starting to say scrim rather than pcw in EU which sounds way better

I get irrationally angry at the use of both scrim & 6's :(

[quote=Sideshow]noticed people starting to say scrim rather than pcw in EU which sounds way better[/quote]

I get irrationally angry at the use of both scrim & 6's :(
0 Frags +

ringers ahahaah sideshow please

ringers ahahaah sideshow please
4 Frags +

it's so much better P, pcw sounds shit and then if you ever have to explain what it stands for - practice CLAN WAR?

it's so much better P, pcw sounds shit and then if you ever have to explain what it stands for - practice CLAN WAR?
9 Frags +

of course you're playing for your clan, just have to tag up

}=[AYOGRL]={ Lt. Sideshow [UK]

OpieOP

of course you're playing for your clan, just have to tag up

}=[AYOGRL]={ Lt. Sideshow [UK]

OpieOP
4 Frags +
fireindaarcadeBreaking news, [R]eason has denied multiple of Lego's choices for ringers, so they are bringing in Numlocked on scout!

hey

[quote=fireindaarcade]Breaking news, [R]eason has denied multiple of Lego's choices for ringers, so they are bringing in Numlocked on scout!

Source: Some chat logs I'm too lazy to fake.[/quote]
hey
3 Frags +
Sideshowit's so much better P, pcw sounds shit and then if you ever have to explain what it stands for - practice CLAN WAR?

Welp, I just learned what pcw stands for.

[quote=Sideshow]it's so much better P, pcw sounds shit and then if you ever have to explain what it stands for - practice CLAN WAR?[/quote]

Welp, I just learned what pcw stands for.
2 Frags +

Did someone order a hot spicy VOD?

Did someone order a hot spicy VOD?
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.