Completed
DATE
Saturday, Dec 22nd
TIME
11:00 PM EST
STREAM
N/A
ABOUT

Always wanted to play TF2 competitively but never knew where to start? Come along this Saturday night for Newbie Mixes! Play games with coaches and learn how competitive 6s games work. Read the reddit guide below and join up in mumble Saturday night.

Reddit guide | Steam group
2 Frags +

I advice any players who'd like to get into competitive Tf2 to join these mixes on Saturday, it'll be a great learning experience from some of the top players in Tf2.

I advice any players who'd like to get into competitive Tf2 to join these mixes on Saturday, it'll be a great learning experience from some of the top players in Tf2.
2 Frags +

note the date. Mixes will not be on friday.

note the date. Mixes will not be on friday.
2 Frags +

Attended the one last Friday as a newbie (going on Saturday too) and I highly recommend it to anyone on the fence about going. It's a really fun learning experience, just make sure you give the coaches room to talk and pay attention to advice, and you'll be golden.

The games are surprisingly realistic compared to real 6v6's, it's not just a "noobfest" like some people think it is. Although, you will still have a lot of leeway for errors if you're having trouble understanding the comp format and need help with rollouts, positioning, etc. But, then again, that's what the mixes are for: to help you brush up on those things.

Attended the one last Friday as a newbie (going on Saturday too) and I highly recommend it to anyone on the fence about going. It's a really fun learning experience, just make sure you give the coaches room to talk and pay attention to advice, and you'll be golden.

The games are surprisingly realistic compared to real 6v6's, it's not just a "noobfest" like some people think it is. Although, you will still have a lot of leeway for errors if you're having trouble understanding the comp format and need help with rollouts, positioning, etc. But, then again, that's what the mixes are for: to help you brush up on those things.
0 Frags +

do you guys accept shitlord open level medics?

do you guys accept shitlord open level medics?
0 Frags +
mariodo you guys accept shitlord open level medics?

People who aren't even in open are playing newbie mixes. Come and learn!

[quote=mario]do you guys accept shitlord open level medics?[/quote]
People who aren't even in open are playing newbie mixes. Come and learn!
6 Frags +

Gotta say that thanks to this guys I'm already on a team with all new guys. We are gonna start scrimming soon.

Thanks to all the coaches!

Gotta say that thanks to this guys I'm already on a team with all new guys. We are gonna start scrimming soon.

Thanks to all the coaches!
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.