Upvote Upvoted 12 Downvote Downvoted
1 2 3 4 ⋅⋅ 6
FITES LAN Field Day Feb22-24
eXtelevision
11 Frags +

In co-ordination with the FITES admins, the eXtv staff is proud to announce an eXtravaganza of TF2 @ FITES LAN in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania on February 22nd-24th. Competitive 6v6 and Highlander games will be organized alongside Pub Servers, MGE, Ultiduo, and a unique series of events we’re dubbing “The MannCo. Field Day”

The MannCo. Field Day, created by Kaptan Kul, features events that challenge the skills of the TF2 players in attendance at FITES LAN. Teams of players will field competitors in different Field Day Events and more traditional competitive formats, accumulating points to crown a team as overall champions. There is a total of 9 Field Day events and each class is represented. Some of the events are time-based challenges while others are head to head.

Trophies will be awarded. Hats will be traded. Yyyyyaaaaoooo’s will be heard.

Tickets are still available, but will be going fast. To kick things off eXtv + FITES gave away 6 tickets at random, to people who entered via this thread before 1/20/13.

FITES http://www.fites.net/ , which stands for Frag Infinity Tournament (Extreme Slaying), has been hosting LANs in Pennsylvania since 2001. eXtelevision LLC. http://www.eXtelevision.com will be leading the organization and broadcasting of Team Fortress 2 events throughout the LAN. eXtv’s sideburned hero eXtine, the rambunctious Duder, the flareShotting eFFl, and Field Day visionaire Kaptan Kull will be in attendance. eXtine will also be attending the ETSLAN in Montreal the following weekend.

Description: Start: February 22nd, 2013 6pm
End: February 24th, 2013 10am

Park Inn
5401 CARLISLE PIKE
MECHANICSBURG, PA 17050
Tel: 1-717-697-0321

Cost:[/b]
http://www.fites.net/store/?sa=view;id=14
Online*: $45
Online*: $40 for 5 or more
At the Door: $60 (If seats are available.)

Contest Winners:
blumantha
SteveC
Pharoah
lego6245
secsight
Awesomecity

Confirmed Attendees:
eXtine
Duder
eFFl
Kaptan_Kul
TheShoctor
Carl
Ctrl+F muffin
SteveC
Binarystar
cash50
thrasher
Rick
Guan+1
blumantha
Pharoah
lego6245
Panzerxiii
Awesomecity
radium

Maybe:
ghostyayama
Benk
clorg
tooth
frkn
KBlair
Moose
Guan

In co-ordination with the FITES admins, the eXtv staff is proud to announce an eXtravaganza of TF2 @ FITES LAN in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania on February 22nd-24th. Competitive 6v6 and Highlander games will be organized alongside Pub Servers, MGE, Ultiduo, and a unique series of events we’re dubbing “The MannCo. Field Day”

The MannCo. Field Day, created by Kaptan Kul, features events that challenge the skills of the TF2 players in attendance at FITES LAN. Teams of players will field competitors in different Field Day Events and more traditional competitive formats, accumulating points to crown a team as overall champions. There is a total of 9 Field Day events and each class is represented. Some of the events are time-based challenges while others are head to head.

Trophies will be awarded. Hats will be traded. Yyyyyaaaaoooo’s will be heard.

Tickets are still available, but will be going fast. To kick things off eXtv + FITES gave away 6 tickets at random, to people who entered via this thread before 1/20/13.

FITES http://www.fites.net/ , which stands for Frag Infinity Tournament (Extreme Slaying), has been hosting LANs in Pennsylvania since 2001. eXtelevision LLC. http://www.eXtelevision.com will be leading the organization and broadcasting of Team Fortress 2 events throughout the LAN. eXtv’s sideburned hero eXtine, the rambunctious Duder, the flareShotting eFFl, and Field Day visionaire Kaptan Kull will be in attendance. eXtine will also be attending the ETSLAN in Montreal the following weekend.

Description: Start: February 22nd, 2013 6pm
End: February 24th, 2013 10am

Park Inn
5401 CARLISLE PIKE
MECHANICSBURG, PA 17050
Tel: 1-717-697-0321

[u][b]Cost:[/u][/b]
http://www.fites.net/store/?sa=view;id=14
Online*: $45
Online*: $40 for 5 or more
At the Door: $60 (If seats are available.)

[u][b]Contest Winners:[/b][/u]
blumantha
SteveC
Pharoah
lego6245
secsight
Awesomecity

[u][b]Confirmed Attendees:[/b][/u]
eXtine
Duder
eFFl
Kaptan_Kul
TheShoctor
Carl
Ctrl+F muffin
SteveC
Binarystar
cash50
thrasher
Rick
Guan+1
blumantha
Pharoah
lego6245
Panzerxiii
Awesomecity
radium

[u][b]Maybe:[/b][/u]
ghostyayama
Benk
clorg
tooth
frkn
KBlair
Moose
Guan
5 Frags +

Hello my forum name is

SteveC

Hello my forum name is

SteveC
1 Frags +

I will be able to attend the FITES LAN on Feb 22-24th in Harrisburg, PA and have registered on their forums under the name: cash

I will be able to attend the FITES LAN on Feb 22-24th in Harrisburg, PA and have registered on their forums under the name: cash
1 Frags +

I registered under the name pharaoh

:>

edit: will be able to attend

I registered under the name pharaoh

:>

edit: will be able to attend
8 Frags +
eXtineghostgayama

get raped ghost

[quote=eXtine]ghostgayama[/quote]

get raped ghost
6 Frags +
conductoreXtineghostgayama
get raped ghost

every fucking time

[quote=conductor][quote=eXtine]ghostgayama[/quote]

get raped ghost[/quote]

every fucking time
1 Frags +

I will be able to attend the FITES LAN on Feb 22-24th in Harrisburg, PA and have registered on their forums under the name: binary

I will be able to attend the FITES LAN on Feb 22-24th in Harrisburg, PA and have registered on their forums under the name: binary
eXtelevision
1 Frags +

whoops.

whoops.
1 Frags +

I will be able to attend the FITES LAN on Feb 22-24th in Harrisburg, PA and have registered on their forums under the name: blumantha

I will be able to attend the FITES LAN on Feb 22-24th in Harrisburg, PA and have registered on their forums under the name: blumantha
1 Frags +

"Rambunctious" is a really polite way to describe me... expected "precocious," "aberrant," "capricious," or even "eccentric."

"Rambunctious" is a really polite way to describe me... expected "precocious," "aberrant," "capricious," or even "eccentric."
eXtelevision
-7 Frags +

bump bump. This is a great opportunity for TF2 to establish itself at a regional US LAN. Lets move some tickets.

bump bump. This is a great opportunity for TF2 to establish itself at a regional US LAN. Lets move some tickets.
0 Frags +

Can't make it, will tell people though.

Out of curiosity, what is the seating limit

Can't make it, will tell people though.

Out of curiosity, what is the seating limit
eXtelevision
-8 Frags +

250 O_o

119 seats left

250 O_o

119 seats left
0 Frags +

Ill most likely go. Waiting to see if Carl is going again... If he goes I will go for sure, but even if he can't there is a good chance ill go.

Anyone need a soldier or scout for a fites team?

Ill most likely go. Waiting to see if Carl is going again... If he goes I will go for sure, but even if he can't there is a good chance ill go.

Anyone need a soldier or scout for a fites team?
RGB LAN
2 Frags +

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this because Winter Brawl 7 is on the same weekend. Maybe next time though, but have fun.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this because Winter Brawl 7 is on the same weekend. Maybe next time though, but have fun.
1 Frags +
TheFragileUnfortunately, I won't be able to make this because Winter Brawl 7 is on the same weekend. Maybe next time though, but have fun.

Dat C. Viper

[quote=TheFragile]Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this because Winter Brawl 7 is on the same weekend. Maybe next time though, but have fun.[/quote]

Dat C. Viper
eXtelevision
-4 Frags +

dang. Good Luck in the winter brawl nick. Let me know your results and I'll shout you out ;)

dang. Good Luck in the winter brawl nick. Let me know your results and I'll shout you out ;)
2 Frags +

I'm Carl, my username on FITES is Carl, I'd love a free ticket.

I'm trying to get time off work, good chance I'll be there though I can't guarantee. If I do end up with a free ticket I know plenty of others who'll be there so giving it away won't be a problem.

For anyone on the edge, check out the sweet shit they gave away last year :>

http://i.imgur.com/q3mtr.jpg

I'm Carl, my username on FITES is Carl, I'd love a free ticket.

I'm trying to get time off work, good chance I'll be there though I can't guarantee. If I do end up with a free ticket I know plenty of others who'll be there so giving it away won't be a problem.

For anyone on the edge, check out the sweet shit they gave away last year :>

http://i.imgur.com/q3mtr.jpg
0 Frags +

I will be able to attend the FITES LAN on Feb 22-24th in Harrisburg, PA and have registered on their forums under the name: ctrlfmuffin

I'll most likely be bringing my friend Chad again if he can go. Should be a good time :D

I will be able to attend the FITES LAN on Feb 22-24th in Harrisburg, PA and have registered on their forums under the name: ctrlfmuffin

I'll most likely be bringing my friend Chad again if he can go. Should be a good time :D
0 Frags +

I will be able to attend the FITES LAN on Feb 22-24th in Harrisburg, PA and have registered on their forums under the name: panzerxiii

I will be able to attend the FITES LAN on Feb 22-24th in Harrisburg, PA and have registered on their forums under the name: panzerxiii
eXtelevision
-9 Frags +

Yay. Good to see some more people popping into this thread.

Trophies will be awarded.

We might not have a huge cash prize, but the admins are gonna be generous with the trophies.

Yay. Good to see some more people popping into this thread.

[quote]Trophies will be awarded.[/quote]

We might not have a huge cash prize, but the admins are gonna be generous with the trophies.
0 Frags +

I'm registered as Awesomecity and will be attending.

I'm registered as Awesomecity and will be attending.
0 Frags +
eXtineYay. Good to see some more people popping into this thread.
Trophies will be awarded.

Is there a trophy for most able to still function while blacked out drunk? I hope there is.

[quote=eXtine]Yay. Good to see some more people popping into this thread.

[quote]Trophies will be awarded.[/quote]

We might not have a huge cash prize, but the admins are gonna be generous with the trophies.[/quote]

Is there a trophy for most able to still function while blacked out drunk? I hope there is.
0 Frags +

Wow, a LAN that's only 1.5 hours away. Put me down as maybe?

Wow, a LAN that's only 1.5 hours away. Put me down as maybe?
0 Frags +

Bought a real ticket, take me off the contest please

also someone pick me up. I'll carry you in halo

edit: what the fuck is my flag?

Bought a real ticket, take me off the contest please

also someone pick me up. I'll carry you in halo

edit: what the fuck is my flag?
0 Frags +

I might be attending if anyone wants a ride from Virginia

Let me know and I'll see if it works in my schedule

I might be attending if anyone wants a ride from Virginia

Let me know and I'll see if it works in my schedule
0 Frags +

I will be able to attend the FITES LAN on Feb 22-24th in Harrisburg, PA and have registered on their forums under the name: secsight

I will be able to attend the FITES LAN on Feb 22-24th in Harrisburg, PA and have registered on their forums under the name: secsight
eXtelevision
-9 Frags +

Thanks Carl!

Thanks Carl!
0 Frags +

Hey guys, I might be attending just trying to figure some stuff out before making a final decision.

Hey guys, I might be attending just trying to figure some stuff out before making a final decision.
0 Frags +

[this space left blank]

[this space left blank]
1 2 3 4 ⋅⋅ 6
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.