Upvote Upvoted 28 Downvote Downvoted
teamfortress.tv Stream Listings
posted in Requests
5 Frags +

Welcome to the teamfortress.tv stream community!

Our goal is to feature active streams from teamfortress.tv community members. We want people to see how awesome this community is, and streaming allows you all to engage with each other whether you're broadcasting yourself or just chatting with friends.

If you want us to feature your stream, post a thread in the Requests Subforum and a moderator will add you to our streaming list. This list will promote your channel on teamfortress.tv and other TF2-related websites.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want your stream to be featured on our website, you need to:

1. Be a current or past competitive TF2 player with experience playing the game.

2. Stream on Twitch.

3. Have an active stream.

4. Have a teamfortress.tv account that is at least 90 days old or has at least 30 forum posts logged.

5. Include important information in your stream request thread:

• Your desired sidebar name
  • Country of residence
  • Twitch profile link
  • TF2 league profile page

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we have successfully received your application to be listed on teamfortress.tv, three things will happen:

1. Your stream will be listed on the teamfortress.tv sidebar when you go live on Twitch.

2. Your stream will appear on the teamfortress.tv stream list located here: http://teamfortress.tv/streams.

3. You will receive an invite to the Twitch stream team located here: http://www.twitch.tv/team/teamfortresstv. You may also receive an email notifying you that you were invited, and you should accept that invitation immediately. If you did not receive that email, you can go to www.twitch.tv > Settings > Channel & Videos to accept it. This likely occurred because your email is not verified with Twitch. [EDIT] We are no longer doing this as we filled out Twitch team lol. Sorry.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here in the Requests Subforum and a moderator will answer you ASAP.

If you want a private conversation with a teamfortress.tv mod, I can be contacted via private message on this website or via a private message to misterslin on Twitch. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response. I recommend against adding moderators on Steam because their friends lists are likely full.

Happy streaming!

Welcome to the teamfortress.tv stream community!

Our goal is to feature active streams from teamfortress.tv community members. We want people to see how awesome this community is, and streaming allows you all to engage with each other whether you're broadcasting yourself or just chatting with friends.

If you want us to feature your stream, post a thread in the [i]Requests Subforum[/i] and a moderator will add you to our streaming list. This list will promote your channel on teamfortress.tv and other TF2-related websites.

If you want your stream to be featured on our website, you need to:

1. Be a current or past competitive TF2 player with experience playing the game.

2. Stream on Twitch.

3. Have an active stream.

4. Have a teamfortress.tv account that is at least 90 days old or has at least 30 forum posts logged.

5. Include important information in your stream request thread:

[list]
[*] Your desired sidebar name
[*] Country of residence
[*] Twitch profile link
[*] TF2 league profile page
[/list]

If we have successfully received your application to be listed on teamfortress.tv, three things will happen:

1. Your stream will be listed on the teamfortress.tv sidebar when you go live on Twitch.

2. Your stream will appear on the teamfortress.tv stream list located here: http://teamfortress.tv/streams.

3. You will receive an invite to the Twitch stream team located here: http://www.twitch.tv/team/teamfortresstv. You may also receive an email notifying you that you were invited, and you should accept that invitation immediately. If you did not receive that email, you can go to www.twitch.tv > Settings > Channel & Videos to accept it. This likely occurred because your email is not verified with Twitch. [EDIT] We are no longer doing this as we filled out Twitch team lol. Sorry.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here in the [i]Requests Subforum[/i] and a moderator will answer you ASAP.

If you want a private conversation with a teamfortress.tv mod, I can be contacted via private message on this website or via a private message to [b]misterslin[/b] on Twitch. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response. I recommend against adding moderators on Steam because their friends lists are likely full.

Happy streaming!
This thread has been locked.