Upvote Upvoted 45 Downvote Downvoted
1 2 3
My Custom Platinum T-Shirts
38 Frags +

Hey guys! I recently designed some t-shirts featuring mix^ Platinum, and thought you all might enjoy them.

I put them up for sale on my store, if you want one (but imho they are kind of expensive). I recommend waiting for a website-wide sale that happen quite frequently if you intend on buying one.

Let me know what you guys think, or what designs I should make in the future! Thanks.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydjW9tzKqKA/UmFUwz6zBlI/AAAAAAAABHU/C7zYBJDa-CU/s1600/Plat+Symbol.png

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fRI645-0nRE/UmFUw_4B7hI/AAAAAAAABHY/j3fj1BiVBgw/s1600/Plat+Face.png

(Also, Plat - If I shipped these to you, would you sign them and ship them back? (I would pay for the shipping))

Hey guys! I recently designed some t-shirts featuring mix^ Platinum, and thought you all might enjoy them.

I put them up for sale on my [url=http://www.zazzle.com/chocolatefrosted]store[/url], if you want one (but imho they are kind of expensive). I recommend waiting for a website-wide sale that happen quite frequently if you intend on buying one.

Let me know what you guys think, or what designs I should make in the future! Thanks.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydjW9tzKqKA/UmFUwz6zBlI/AAAAAAAABHU/C7zYBJDa-CU/s1600/Plat+Symbol.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fRI645-0nRE/UmFUw_4B7hI/AAAAAAAABHY/j3fj1BiVBgw/s1600/Plat+Face.png[/img]

(Also, Plat - If I shipped these to you, would you sign them and ship them back? (I would pay for the shipping))
52 Frags +

plat's face as mixup team jersey please

plat's face as mixup team jersey please
19 Frags +

Does plat get a royalty for each shirt sold?

Does plat get a royalty for each shirt sold?
51 Frags +

what in the world

what in the world
31 Frags +

should have said lollerbears under his face.

should have said lollerbears under his face.
28 Frags +

wtf

wtf
16 Frags +

woah

it's a cool idea, but i don't know about putting his face on it.

woah

it's a cool idea, but i don't know about putting his face on it.
-16 Frags +

Did you ask for his permission to do this?

Did you ask for his permission to do this?
5 Frags +

maybe i'm just used to seeing only a certain angle from his streams, but that face pic doesn't really look like him. i think the facial hair might be throwing me off though.

kind of cool anyway. i'm surprised we haven't seen merch from tf.tv in general.

maybe i'm just used to seeing only a certain angle from his streams, but that face pic doesn't really look like him. i think the facial hair might be throwing me off though.

kind of cool anyway. i'm surprised we haven't seen merch from tf.tv in general.
13 Frags +

true superfan

true superfan
59 Frags +

Yeah pretty sure you're not allowed to make money off of me without a contract. However if you sent something for your own personal use for sigature I'd be willing. Maybe not to my home address though... Refine the design and get it where you want it and you can ship it to the next lan venue and ill sign it for you.

Yeah pretty sure you're not allowed to make money off of me without a contract. However if you sent something for your own personal use for sigature I'd be willing. Maybe not to my home address though... Refine the design and get it where you want it and you can ship it to the next lan venue and ill sign it for you.
10 Frags +

that first shirt is at the top of the list of "dorkiest shit ive ever seen"

that first shirt is at the top of the list of "dorkiest shit ive ever seen"
10 Frags +
PlatinumYeah pretty sure you're not allowed to make money off of me without a contract. However if you sent something for your own personal use for sigature I'd be willing. Maybe not to my home address though... Refine the design and get it where you want it and you can ship it to the next lan venue and ill sign it for you.

Because I'm ignorant of the legal rules surrounding artwork like this, I removed the designs from the store.

Thanks a lot though! I will plan on shipping them to the next LAN. (Does anyone know the best way to do this, such as who to ship it to, etc.?) You're the best!

[quote=Platinum]Yeah pretty sure you're not allowed to make money off of me without a contract. However if you sent something for your own personal use for sigature I'd be willing. Maybe not to my home address though... Refine the design and get it where you want it and you can ship it to the next lan venue and ill sign it for you.[/quote]

Because I'm ignorant of the legal rules surrounding artwork like this, I removed the designs from the store.

Thanks a lot though! I will plan on shipping them to the next LAN. (Does anyone know the best way to do this, such as who to ship it to, etc.?) You're the best!
14 Frags +
downpourthat first shirt is at the top of the list of "dorkiest shit ive ever seen"

second shirt is near the top of the list of "creepiest shit ive ever seen"

[quote=downpour]that first shirt is at the top of the list of "dorkiest shit ive ever seen"[/quote]

second shirt is near the top of the list of "creepiest shit ive ever seen"
8 Frags +

I am going to put a straight on monochrome portrait of james "yuki" stanton on my chest

I am going to put a straight on monochrome portrait of james "yuki" stanton on my chest
12 Frags +

Generally speaking, platinum retains the rights over his own image as long as it's being used to sell something unless he has submitted the particular image you use to some kind of service with dubious terms of use and you happen to be the party that controls that agreement (facebook for example).

So for example, you could make a shirt with plat's face on it and give it to people, but you couldn't sell it without plat having the legal right to recompense for the use of his image - unless he has a facebook account and you're somebody at facebook ;).

My mom owned a knitting business for years and years making blankets for kids - she had to break a lot of parent's hearts when they wanted copyrighted characters on them lol.

Generally speaking, platinum retains the rights over his own image as long as it's being used to sell something unless he has submitted the particular image you use to some kind of service with dubious terms of use and you happen to be the party that controls that agreement (facebook for example).

So for example, you could make a shirt with plat's face on it and give it to people, but you couldn't sell it without plat having the legal right to recompense for the use of his image - unless he has a facebook account and you're somebody at facebook ;).

My mom owned a knitting business for years and years making blankets for kids - she had to break a lot of parent's hearts when they wanted copyrighted characters on them lol.
15 Frags +

any chance i could a lock of your hair for my scrap booking plat?

any chance i could a lock of your hair for my scrap booking plat?
42 Frags +

Not even rando_fan_69 went this far.

Not even rando_fan_69 went this far.
15 Frags +

i think this guy really likes platinum

i think this guy really likes platinum
18 Frags +

Where's the conch t-shirt

Where's the conch t-shirt
-3 Frags +

It looks like he has a bloody nose.

It looks like he has a bloody nose.
9 Frags +
PlatinumYeah pretty sure you're not allowed to make money off of me without a contract

I would't be so sure. I think that, although creepy, this might be legal as you streaming might count as releasing your image similarly to how paparazii is legal. I know a person who works in IP law; I think I'll email them to ask them.

[quote=Platinum]Yeah pretty sure you're not allowed to make money off of me without a contract[/quote]

I would't be so sure. I think that, although creepy, this might be legal as you streaming might count as releasing your image similarly to how paparazii is legal. I know a person who works in IP law; I think I'll email them to ask them.
15 Frags +

ok so enigmas face on a shirt gets deleted after receiving close to 2 million + frags and then this happens

ok so enigmas face on a shirt gets deleted after receiving close to 2 million + frags and then this happens
21 Frags +

also glad to see we have this many legal experts blessing us with their knowledge

thanks guys

also glad to see we have this many legal experts blessing us with their knowledge

thanks guys
6 Frags +

Something about this is givin' me the creeps.

Zoinks, Scoob.

Something about this is givin' me the creeps.

Zoinks, Scoob.
1 Frags +

I think it would be the case if you could prove that it's his image. With a picture like that, it looks like every white male with facial hair.

I think it would be the case if you could prove that it's his image. With a picture like that, it looks like every white male with facial hair.
37 Frags +
2sy_morphiendI am going to put a straight on monochrome portrait of james "yuki" stanton on my chest

http://i.imgur.com/7n3ZV2Y.png

?

[quote=2sy_morphiend]I am going to put a straight on monochrome portrait of james "yuki" stanton on my chest[/quote]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7n3ZV2Y.png[/img]
?
21 Frags +
downpour2sy_morphiendI am going to put a straight on monochrome portrait of james "yuki" stanton on my chesthttp://i.imgur.com/7n3ZV2Y.png
?

I'll take 10

[quote=downpour][quote=2sy_morphiend]I am going to put a straight on monochrome portrait of james "yuki" stanton on my chest[/quote]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7n3ZV2Y.png[/img]
?[/quote]
I'll take 10
11 Frags +
downpourthat first shirt is at the top of the list of "dorkiest shit ive ever seen"

a bohr diagram on the element platinum with soldier symbol in the middle. yes.

[quote=downpour]that first shirt is at the top of the list of "dorkiest shit ive ever seen"[/quote]
a bohr diagram on the element platinum with soldier symbol in the middle. yes.
5 Frags +

If i were plat i'd be more upset that the shirt looks like he lacks the ability to grow a full mustache.

If i were plat i'd be more upset that the shirt looks like he lacks the ability to grow a full mustache.
1 2 3
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.