Upvote Upvoted 77 Downvote Downvoted
1 2 3 4 ⋅⋅ 7
ESEA PROMOTION
76 Frags +

Alright boys, we're at DEFCON 1. Here is what I've decided to propose. EVERY open team that decides to play in ESEA will receive:

- 2 3 month freemium codes
- 2 1 month freemium codes

I suppose desperate times call for desperate measures. After the season is confirmed (after reg closes), all the codes will go out. All league fees will be refunded if the season is cancelled so you don't need to worry about that. I just want to use this post as a bit of a soapbox to address some issues. After reading through that gigantic thread, it seems one of the main things that people say is that "ESEA doesn't care". I don't know how to feel about that. Whenever we bring up the argument that we've never made a dime on TF2 and lost thousands of dollars, people don't want to hear it. They just retort with "ESEA is all about the money".

I really don't want to see it go. Four years of handwork down the drain will probably be brutal to look at. On top of that, I really have felt like the future has never been brighter. I know that shit is cheesy but:

-8 of 10 invite teams are alive. Holy shit didn't know that was possible.
-Stability in Main and IM has increased tenfold.
-There's a new client team that I feel I can actually rely on. There hasn't been a single issue since the first week of matches. If people start submitting their client logs when they have issues, they CAN FIX IT. I swear, seen it with my own eyes.
-650k is on the line if they ever fuck up again. Not a mistake I think they'll make.
-BEST LAN ever.

So, on top of this post. I want to know how to show you guys that we care. I mean, I know I care. You guys don't think I do, but I do. I know Craig cares. I know many many people in ESEA cares. Even lpkane cares. None of you will believe it, but he actually does. But you guys don't seem to believe it. I want to know after all the money lost and hours spent, what makes you think we don't care. If I didn't care, I wouldn't be here.

Alright boys, we're at DEFCON 1. Here is what I've decided to propose. EVERY open team that decides to play in ESEA will receive:

- 2 3 month freemium codes
- 2 1 month freemium codes

I suppose desperate times call for desperate measures. After the season is confirmed (after reg closes), all the codes will go out. All league fees will be refunded if the season is cancelled so you don't need to worry about that. I just want to use this post as a bit of a soapbox to address some issues. After reading through that gigantic thread, it seems one of the main things that people say is that "ESEA doesn't care". I don't know how to feel about that. Whenever we bring up the argument that we've never made a dime on TF2 and lost thousands of dollars, people don't want to hear it. They just retort with "ESEA is all about the money".

I really don't want to see it go. Four years of handwork down the drain will probably be brutal to look at. On top of that, I really have felt like the future has never been brighter. I know that shit is cheesy but:

-8 of 10 invite teams are alive. Holy shit didn't know that was possible.
-Stability in Main and IM has increased tenfold.
-There's a new client team that I feel I can actually rely on. There hasn't been a single issue since the first week of matches. If people start submitting their client logs when they have issues, they CAN FIX IT. I swear, seen it with my own eyes.
-650k is on the line if they ever fuck up again. Not a mistake I think they'll make.
-BEST LAN ever.

So, on top of this post. I want to know how to show you guys that we care. I mean, I know I care. You guys don't think I do, but I do. I know Craig cares. I know many many people in ESEA cares. Even lpkane cares. None of you will believe it, but he actually does. But you guys don't seem to believe it. I want to know after all the money lost and hours spent, what makes you think we don't care. If I didn't care, I wouldn't be here.
22 Frags +

thanks for trying i love you

thanks for trying i love you
-20 Frags +

What about IM?

What about IM?
29 Frags +

pls save tf2

pls save tf2
22 Frags +

THANKS
I WISH I WAS AN OPEN PLAYER
RIGHT GUYS?
LET'S PLAY IN OPEN

THANKS
I WISH I WAS AN OPEN PLAYER
RIGHT GUYS?
LET'S PLAY IN OPEN
6 Frags +

Can we get more servers for tf2 that don't lag so that we aren't forced to play on weekends?

Can we get more servers for tf2 that don't lag so that we aren't forced to play on weekends?
18 Frags +

I don't think anybody is saying YOU don't care Killing. It's more that your superiors don't seem to show the same appreciation for TF2 that you show.

I don't think anybody is saying YOU don't care Killing. It's more that your superiors don't seem to show the same appreciation for TF2 that you show.
-14 Frags +

paying league fees the day rosters unlocked = not a bad choice again
this is awesome, thanks! i'll be promoting this to cevo open leaders to make sure they know about this

edit:

http://i.imgur.com/uXPIDjQ.png

paying league fees the day rosters unlocked = not a bad choice again
this is awesome, thanks! i'll be promoting this to cevo open leaders to make sure they know about this

edit:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/uXPIDjQ.png[/img]
0 Frags +
kaceCan we get more servers for tf2 that don't lag so that we aren't forced to play on weekends?

I want people to submit tickets with demos attached detailing when they lagged.

Was it through the whole match?
Only at 1 point?
Your whole team or just you?

Unfortunately, I can't fix these issues myself but if I can get you guys to give information to the people that can then I'm p sure we can fix it.

[quote=kace]Can we get more servers for tf2 that don't lag so that we aren't forced to play on weekends?[/quote]

I want people to submit tickets with demos attached detailing when they lagged.

Was it through the whole match?
Only at 1 point?
Your whole team or just you?

Unfortunately, I can't fix these issues myself but if I can get you guys to give information to the people that can then I'm p sure we can fix it.
-5 Frags +

The excuses for teams not playing both leagues are dwindling.

The excuses for teams not playing both leagues are dwindling.
2 Frags +
LKincheloeI don't think anybody is saying YOU don't care Killing. It's more that your superiors don't seem to show the same appreciation for TF2 that you show.

Tell me why you think they don't care. You think ESEA is all about money right? I haven't lost a dime on ESEA for the entire 4 years. Them on the other hand haven't made a dime.

How can you think they are only about money when they don't make any?

[quote=LKincheloe]I don't think anybody is saying YOU don't care Killing. It's more that your superiors don't seem to show the same appreciation for TF2 that you show.[/quote]

Tell me why you think they don't care. You think ESEA is all about money right? I haven't lost a dime on ESEA for the entire 4 years. Them on the other hand haven't made a dime.

8 Frags +

Did you un-ban St. Patrick yet? Is lpkane still working at ESEA?

Don't buy me with your freemium you know what I want.

Did you un-ban St. Patrick yet? Is lpkane still working at ESEA?

-36 Frags +
MagusDid you un-ban St. Patrick yet? Is lpkane still working at ESEA?

Your dick sucked by a French Canadian nerd?

[quote=Magus]Did you un-ban St. Patrick yet? Is lpkane still working at ESEA?

Don't buy me with your freemium you know what I want.[/quote] Your dick sucked by a French Canadian nerd?
4 Frags +

Killing i love you

Killing i love you
9 Frags +

If you aspire to compete with the best, start here.

If you aspire to compete with the best, start here.
2 Frags +
FogMagusDid you un-ban St. Patrick yet? Is lpkane still working at ESEA?

wat

[quote=Fog][quote=Magus]Did you un-ban St. Patrick yet? Is lpkane still working at ESEA?

Don't buy me with your freemium you know what I want.[/quote] Your dick sucked by a French Canadian nerd?[/quote]

wat
-4 Frags +

I'm glad you care. Too bad its too late.

I'm glad you care. Too bad its too late.
3 Frags +
KillingLKincheloeI don't think anybody is saying YOU don't care Killing. It's more that your superiors don't seem to show the same appreciation for TF2 that you show.

Why are they supporting tf2 if they aren't making any money off of it?

Sorry but I just don't see the point of incentivizing a customer base that loses your business money.

[quote=Killing][quote=LKincheloe]I don't think anybody is saying YOU don't care Killing. It's more that your superiors don't seem to show the same appreciation for TF2 that you show.[/quote]

How can you think they are only about money when they don't make any?[/quote]

Sorry but I just don't see the point of incentivizing a customer base that loses your business money.
22 Frags +
FogMagusDid you un-ban St. Patrick yet? Is lpkane still working at ESEA?

shut up

[quote=Fog][quote=Magus]Did you un-ban St. Patrick yet? Is lpkane still working at ESEA?

Don't buy me with your freemium you know what I want.[/quote] Your dick sucked by a French Canadian nerd?[/quote]
shut up
9 Frags +
Quindalipaying league fees the day rosters unlocked = not a bad choice again

What does this statement mean?

[quote=Quindali]paying league fees the day rosters unlocked = not a bad choice again
this is awesome, thanks! i'll be promoting this to cevo open leaders to make sure they know about this[/quote]

13 Frags +

PLAY OPEN!@!@!!

PLAY OPEN!@!@!!
6 Frags +
BurnDLI'm glad you care. Too bad its too late.

Never too late. As long as I work harder and put more hours in, I'm gonna get there.

[quote=BurnDL]I'm glad you care. Too bad its too late.[/quote]

Never too late. As long as I work harder and put more hours in, I'm gonna get there.
-31 Frags +

i hope they fire you after they drop tf2

i hope they fire you after they drop tf2
37 Frags +

http://s27.postimg.org/m5dkwglcj/unhereo.png

[img]http://s27.postimg.org/m5dkwglcj/unhereo.png[/img]
2 Frags +
LiterallyAPandaQuindalipaying league fees the day rosters unlocked = not a bad choice again

It means she's happy that she paid for ESEA league fees the day registration opened. Also she'll be sharing this with the team leaders in CEVO Open so they know about the ESEA promotion.

[quote=LiterallyAPanda][quote=Quindali]paying league fees the day rosters unlocked = not a bad choice again
this is awesome, thanks! i'll be promoting this to cevo open leaders to make sure they know about this[/quote]

What does this statement mean?[/quote] It means she's happy that she paid for ESEA league fees the day registration opened. Also she'll be sharing this with the team leaders in CEVO Open so they know about the ESEA promotion.
11 Frags +
PsychotropicKillingLKincheloeI don't think anybody is saying YOU don't care Killing. It's more that your superiors don't seem to show the same appreciation for TF2 that you show.

IT'S NEVER BEEN ABOUT THE MONEY. That's why but nobody seems to get that.

[quote=Psychotropic][quote=Killing][quote=LKincheloe]I don't think anybody is saying YOU don't care Killing. It's more that your superiors don't seem to show the same appreciation for TF2 that you show.[/quote]

How can you think they are only about money when they don't make any?[/quote]

Sorry but I just don't see the point of incentivizing a customer base that loses your business money.[/quote]

IT'S NEVER BEEN ABOUT THE MONEY. That's why but nobody seems to get that.
25 Frags +
miloi hope they fire you after they drop tf2

What's gonna happen when we don't drop tf2 though.

[quote=milo]i hope they fire you after they drop tf2[/quote]

What's gonna happen when we don't drop tf2 though.
12 Frags +

killing, can you talk to esea about adding more info to the stats thats provided to tf2 (see sizzlingstats)?

killing, can you talk to esea about adding more info to the stats thats provided to tf2 (see sizzlingstats)?
4 Frags +
sherman_gluckkilling, can you talk to esea about adding more info to the stats thats provided to tf2 (see sizzlingstats)?

Yes, it's been passed along. Obviously, they can't start working on it when they don't even know if there's going to be a season.

[quote=sherman_gluck]killing, can you talk to esea about adding more info to the stats thats provided to tf2 (see sizzlingstats)?[/quote]

Yes, it's been passed along. Obviously, they can't start working on it when they don't even know if there's going to be a season.
-11 Frags +

Killing why don't you answer me rather than selectively answering who you want? Just because I ask the hard-hitting questions doesn't mean you should ignore me.

Killing why don't you answer me rather than selectively answering who you want? Just because I ask the hard-hitting questions doesn't mean you should ignore me.
1 2 3 4 ⋅⋅ 7
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.