Upvote Upvoted 12 Downvote Downvoted
Need Practice Players for Community Vs Pro's Event
11 Frags +

Good morning everyone,

Here we are again with another "Community vs Pro's" on the horizon. This event takes a lot of preparation and I am in need of some assistance from all of you TF2 players who are on a 6. We need all skill level in any division (Open, IM and Invite) we need you to help practice up the "community" team of 9 players. Please join this steam group to watch for announcements of when teams/players are needed http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CvsProPracticeTeams.

If your team wants to join us for a practice game just msg me http://steamcommunity.com/id/nahanni/ and have your team ready to go. Please try to keep the team solid in their gaming level please. For example; if you are in an open team please keep most of the roster with open level players. It keeps it easier for me to get a more realistic idea of where the community team is regarding level of play and how much practice they need or if we have to restrict weapons ect. Hope that makes sense.

Right now we have confirmed practice times set for
Tuesdays and Thursday 6:30-7:30PST/7:30-8:30MST/8:30-9:30CST/9:30-10:30EST.
First practice is starting this Tuesday. Maps TBA.

We meet in the AG mumble dal.eoreality.net Port 64700

Thank you everyone! I still need this community to help me make this event great! As usual I have some great plans for this one! Stay tuned announcements will be coming soon to keep you updated! Game on <3

Good morning everyone,

Here we are again with another "Community vs Pro's" on the horizon. This event takes a lot of preparation and I am in need of some assistance from all of you TF2 players who are on a 6. We need all skill level in any division (Open, IM and Invite) we need you to help practice up the "community" team of 9 players. Please join this steam group to watch for announcements of when teams/players are needed http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CvsProPracticeTeams.

If your team wants to join us for a practice game just msg me http://steamcommunity.com/id/nahanni/ and have your team ready to go. Please try to keep the team solid in their gaming level please. For example; if you are in an open team please keep most of the roster with open level players. It keeps it easier for me to get a more realistic idea of where the community team is regarding level of play and how much practice they need or if we have to restrict weapons ect. Hope that makes sense.

Right now we have confirmed practice times set for
Tuesdays and Thursday 6:30-7:30PST/7:30-8:30MST/8:30-9:30CST/9:30-10:30EST.
First practice is starting this Tuesday. Maps TBA.

We meet in the AG mumble dal.eoreality.net Port 64700

Thank you everyone! I still need this community to help me make this event great! As usual I have some great plans for this one! Stay tuned announcements will be coming soon to keep you updated! Game on <3
-5 Frags +

I'd just like to say. *Ahem*
ERMAGERD NAHANNI.

How many teams do you have lined up right now?

I'd just like to say. *Ahem*
ERMAGERD NAHANNI.

1 Frags +
PurpleeeeeeeeI'd just like to say. *Ahem*
ERMAGERD NAHANNI.

I don't have an exact number of teams per say cause some people don't like to practice up the community team.....but all I can do is post announcements when it gets close to practice time and hope that a team shows up. If we don't practice up the community team well enough they end up getting rolled cause remember they have NEVER played together before. Every single player in from another community which is a challenge to make this event a success. So please any help would be much appreciated....<3

[quote=Purpleeeeeeee]I'd just like to say. *Ahem*
ERMAGERD NAHANNI.

How many teams do you have lined up right now?[/quote]

I don't have an exact number of teams per say cause some people don't like to practice up the community team.....but all I can do is post announcements when it gets close to practice time and hope that a team shows up. If we don't practice up the community team well enough they end up getting rolled cause remember they have NEVER played together before. Every single player in from another community which is a challenge to make this event a success. So please any help would be much appreciated....<3
Escalation Studios
25 Frags +

I'll probably be around to play.

I'll probably be around to play.
5 Frags +
JaegerI'll probably be around to play.

*CHEERS!!!*

[quote=Jaeger]I'll probably be around to play.[/quote]

[b]*CHEERS!!!*[/b]
8 Frags +

Why are we not overreacting more?

Why are we not overreacting more?
2 Frags +

AW YE

[b]AW YE[/b]
2 Frags +

Jaeger returns.

Jaeger returns.
10 Frags +

With Jaeger coaching, the pros will get into the server and be unable to find the pub team, they will all be in hiding spots.

With Jaeger coaching, the pros will get into the server and be unable to find the pub team, they will all be in hiding spots.
1 Frags +
thorn_With Jaeger coaching, the pros will get into the server and be unable to find the pub team, they will all be in hiding spots.

HAHAHAHAHA...=)

[quote=thorn_]With Jaeger coaching, the pros will get into the server and be unable to find the pub team, they will all be in hiding spots.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA...=)
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.