Upvote Upvoted 23 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
Charity - Player Signups + Schedule
22 Frags +

Hey guys, here is the current schedule for the charity stream if you are interested. I am also looking for players to fill empty timeslots, so if you would like to participate in anything add me on steam and we can talk about it. Also if you would like to see your favorite player in any of these activities let them know and send them my way.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmSDfbEASJaCdEhKNTJjN3RjY0dDOTlLRTNoMW1qWGc#gid=0

Hey guys, here is the current schedule for the charity stream if you are interested. I am also looking for players to fill empty timeslots, so if you would like to participate in anything add me on steam and we can talk about it. Also if you would like to see your favorite player in any of these activities let them know and send them my way.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmSDfbEASJaCdEhKNTJjN3RjY0dDOTlLRTNoMW1qWGc#gid=0
5 Frags +

Get Raiin/Mike/Wonderland in on the jumping segment. :>

Get Raiin/Mike/Wonderland in on the jumping segment. :>
5 Frags +

none of them have jumped in awhile. wonderland was only interested in bball.

none of them have jumped in awhile. wonderland was only interested in bball.
0 Frags +

Oh man, Blaze should do the BBall. That shit will be crazy.

Oh man, Blaze should do the BBall. That shit will be crazy.
1 Frags +

wonderland is taking a break from tf2, soz zig

wonderland is taking a break from tf2, soz zig
0 Frags +

Looks like a lot of work - good luck!

Looks like a lot of work - good luck!
4 Frags +

quba on jump maps
http://steamcommunity.com/id/QuBA/

quba on jump maps
http://steamcommunity.com/id/QuBA/
4 Frags +

BUMP! need highlander players for pugs, need EU players for the NA vs EU games, and need NA highlander players for the NA vs EU game

BUMP! need highlander players for pugs, need EU players for the NA vs EU games, and need NA highlander players for the NA vs EU game
1 Frags +

I guess I could play for europe.

I guess I could play for europe.
0 Frags +

I can cast with whomever wherever.

I can cast with whomever wherever.
0 Frags +

WookEEE (me) on the jumping segment or prophunt/saxton hale.

WookEEE (me) on the jumping segment or prophunt/saxton hale.
0 Frags +

add me on steam guys, i need to talk to anyone interested and confirm availability and stuff.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/seanbud/

add me on steam guys, i need to talk to anyone interested and confirm availability and stuff.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/seanbud/
0 Frags +

bump, filling a lot of the slots now!

for those concerned about skill levels:
things like bball/MGE/ultiduo/surf/jump etc, I am trying to showcase the top tier in each of these activities, and have a lot of those slots filled.

for things like the HL and 6v6 pugs, saxton hale/prophunt, or pubbing, any skill levels are welcome to play.

also for any of the viewer games, when the donation platform is set up, we will encourage people wanting to play in the viewer games to donate beforehand so things are set up before we go live.

I just ask that if you have any interest in playing to message me on steam first to talk about schedules.

bump, filling a lot of the slots now!

for those concerned about skill levels:
things like bball/MGE/ultiduo/surf/jump etc, I am trying to showcase the top tier in each of these activities, and have a lot of those slots filled.

for things like the HL and 6v6 pugs, saxton hale/prophunt, or pubbing, any skill levels are welcome to play.

also for any of the viewer games, when the donation platform is set up, we will encourage people wanting to play in the viewer games to donate beforehand so things are set up before we go live.

I just ask that if you have any interest in playing to message me on steam first to talk about schedules.
0 Frags +

Hit me up for any HL Pugs, I can try to get my team in on it as well!

Hit me up for any HL Pugs, I can try to get my team in on it as well!
3 Frags +

bump with update schedule. still looking to fill pug slots and need some HL players if we wanna have an NA vs EU game.

bump with update schedule. still looking to fill pug slots and need some HL players if we wanna have an NA vs EU game.
2 Frags +

I offered before but I'll reiterate here. If, for any reason, you find the server you're using inadequate you can use mine. I'll set you up with rcon and all that. It's Chicago (NFO) with 20 slots and all the comp configs on it. Cheers and good luck! Thanks for doing this!!!

I offered before but I'll reiterate here. If, for any reason, you find the server you're using inadequate you can use mine. I'll set you up with rcon and all that. It's Chicago (NFO) with 20 slots and all the comp configs on it. Cheers and good luck! Thanks for doing this!!!
1 Frags +

for clarification, you are still taking item donations right? sorry for the silly question

for clarification, you are still taking item donations right? sorry for the silly question
0 Frags +

Are you at all thinking about running ads during the stream? Considering that the viewer count will hopefully be very high, maybe several thousand, I think ad revenue could be a nice addition to the donations.

Are you at all thinking about running ads during the stream? Considering that the viewer count will hopefully be very high, maybe several thousand, I think ad revenue could be a nice addition to the donations.
2 Frags +
TheJesterAre you at all thinking about running ads during the stream? Considering that the viewer count will hopefully be very high, maybe several thousand, I think ad revenue could be a nice addition to the donations.

I see where you're coming from, but think of it this way.
A viewer who doesn't know the TF.TV staff, which many will not, has to trust that they aren't just keeping the ad revenue, and if they don't trust them they'll just leave and ask others to leave too.

[quote=TheJester]Are you at all thinking about running ads during the stream? Considering that the viewer count will hopefully be very high, maybe several thousand, I think ad revenue could be a nice addition to the donations.[/quote]
I see where you're coming from, but think of it this way.
A viewer who doesn't know the TF.TV staff, which many will not, has to trust that they aren't just keeping the ad revenue, and if they don't trust them they'll just leave and ask others to leave too.
0 Frags +

Ha I wanna play pugs

Ha I wanna play pugs
0 Frags +

I can do some 6s stuff if you still need

I can do some 6s stuff if you still need
0 Frags +
seanbudbump with update schedule. still looking to fill pug slots and need some HL players if we wanna have an NA vs EU game.

I can do it, but just for clarification what is the time zone for the events

[quote=seanbud]bump with update schedule. still looking to fill pug slots and need some HL players if we wanna have an NA vs EU game.[/quote]

I can do it, but just for clarification what is the time zone for the events
1 Frags +

I would love to play in the HL pugs if you still need people!

I would love to play in the HL pugs if you still need people!
Momentum Mod
1 Frags +

omg jump jump jump!

omg jump jump jump!
0 Frags +

Times are EST. Yes I am still accepting donations.

Times are EST. Yes I am still accepting donations.
0 Frags +

I'm down to medic for any NA teams :D
--crbnfbre_

I'm down to medic for any NA teams :D
--crbnfbre_
0 Frags +

i need to talk to people on steam before i can put you in slots so please add me

i need to talk to people on steam before i can put you in slots so please add me
0 Frags +
seanbudi need to talk to people on steam before i can put you in slots so please add me

You're full, I just removed a few people so add me when you can

[quote=seanbud]i need to talk to people on steam before i can put you in slots so please add me[/quote]

You're full, I just removed a few people so add me when you can
2 Frags +

updated original post with a public doc link, let me know if that works. clearing friends list now.

updated original post with a public doc link, let me know if that works. clearing friends list now.
0 Frags +

bump again. add me if interested. i will be gone this weekend but will get to the invites on sunday night.

bump again. add me if interested. i will be gone this weekend but will get to the invites on sunday night.
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.